Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Anything (Non-Lions) thread: I hate Valverde Ed.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 107, 108, 109  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sllim Pickens

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

X_Factor_40 wrote:
ahoda wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
ahoda wrote:
DetroitWhat wrote:
Sllim Pickens wrote:
Bleacher report just told me we signed Torii Hunter to a two year deal pending a physical.

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/torii-hunter-deal-detroit-tigers-111412

Well bye bye anibal sanchez then oh well.

Torii's signing has no effect on Sanchez resigning.
That's naive.

No it's not. DD and Illitch are still trying to resign him and they were going to sign a COF no matter what.

Sanchez wants way too much. They should just shell out an extra 5 million per year and go after Greinke if they're going to give Sanchez what he wants.

I agree, Sanchez is not worth what he likely will get. He had a good playoff run, but I don't trust his consistency.

Adopt-A-Lion - Riley Reiff, OT/TE/FB
FootballPhreak

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sllim Pickens wrote:
X_Factor_40 wrote:
ahoda wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
ahoda wrote:
DetroitWhat wrote:
Sllim Pickens wrote:
Bleacher report just told me we signed Torii Hunter to a two year deal pending a physical.

That's naive.

No it's not. DD and Illitch are still trying to resign him and they were going to sign a COF no matter what.

Sanchez wants way too much. They should just shell out an extra 5 million per year and go after Greinke if they're going to give Sanchez what he wants.

I agree, Sanchez is not worth what he likely will get. He had a good playoff run, but I don't trust his consistency.

Sanchez is worth about half what he wants.
X_Factor_40

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
Sllim Pickens wrote:
X_Factor_40 wrote:
ahoda wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
ahoda wrote:
DetroitWhat wrote:
Sllim Pickens wrote:

That's naive.

Someone is going to overpay for him. I just hope it's not the Tigers.

I believe the other day (don't quote me on this) that I heard a rumor saying he asked the Red Sox for 6 years, $100 Million. That's crazy. I know he wants (or has been said to want) a $90 million deal. The Tigers need to look elsewhere.
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

X_Factor_40 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
Sllim Pickens wrote:
X_Factor_40 wrote:
ahoda wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
ahoda wrote:
DetroitWhat wrote:
Sllim Pickens wrote:

That's naive.

Someone is going to overpay for him. I just hope it's not the Tigers.

I believe the other day (don't quote me on this) that I heard a rumor saying he asked the Red Sox for 6 years, $100 Million. That's crazy. I know he wants (or has been said to want) a $90 million deal. The Tigers need to look elsewhere.
100 million is just crazy

CWood21 wrote:
This anti-Teddy crap is getting out of hand.

R.I.P. Stylish
davisblack

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only 1/4 of ESPN baseball writers think Cabrera should be the MVP. I know it's just ESPN, but its not looking good for Cabrera's chances. I hope i'm wrong though.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/8631348/mlb-2012-american-league-most-valuable-player
2013 Adopt-A-Lion: #92 DE Devin Taylor
SadLionFan00

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

davisblack wrote:
Only 1/4 of ESPN baseball writers think Cabrera should be the MVP. I know it's just ESPN, but its not looking good for Cabrera's chances. I hope i'm wrong though.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/8631348/mlb-2012-american-league-most-valuable-player

They might not be coming around on pitchers like I thought, but perhaps theyre coming around on offensive players. Maybe finally, the MVP will go to the best player, not the best batter.
Get him to fling poo more accurately and make better decisions when flinging it?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SadLionFan00 wrote:
davisblack wrote:

They might not be coming around on pitchers like I thought, but perhaps theyre coming around on offensive players. Maybe finally, the MVP will go to the best player, not the best batter.
...next year

CWood21 wrote:

R.I.P. Stylish
ManeLine

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SadLionFan00 wrote:
davisblack wrote:

Are you pulling for Trout?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ManeLine wrote:
SadLionFan00 wrote:
davisblack wrote:

I got the torches, you got the pitchforks?

CWood21 wrote:

R.I.P. Stylish
SadLionFan00

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ManeLine wrote:
SadLionFan00 wrote:
davisblack wrote:

Yes.
Get him to fling poo more accurately and make better decisions when flinging it?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
davisblack

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SadLionFan00 wrote:
ManeLine wrote:
SadLionFan00 wrote:
davisblack wrote:

Yes.

In your face!!!!!
2013 Adopt-A-Lion: #92 DE Devin Taylor
SadLionFan00

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

davisblack wrote:
SadLionFan00 wrote:
ManeLine wrote:
SadLionFan00 wrote:
davisblack wrote:

Yes.

In your face!!!!!

Voters prove yet again that they are unable to enter the 21st century. I hope soon people realize BA and RBI are not the best way to prove an individual player's worth.
detfan782004

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing so hard!

But but sabermetrics.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love it! WAR is such a flawed stat.

CWood21 wrote:

R.I.P. Stylish
stylish313

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My man Cabrera.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 107, 108, 109  Next
Page 78 of 109

Jump to: