Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Anything (Non-Lions) thread: I hate Valverde Ed.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 79, 80, 81 ... 107, 108, 109  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sllim Pickens

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a heads up to everyone. It is Green Bay week and things have been pretty peaceful so far. I'm hoping things remain that way and a great way to do that is do not respond to anyone trolling here and to not go trolling in the GB forum. Lets keep things civil, reread the rules and not get any bans or warnings this weekend. And please do not depend on the filter to catch things and do not skate the filters. Thanks a lot guys.

Adopt-A-Lion - Larry Warford, OG as in Original Gangsta
stylish313

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sllim Pickens wrote:
Just a heads up to everyone. It is Green Bay week and things have been pretty peaceful so far. I'm hoping things remain that way and a great way to do that is do not respond to anyone trolling here and to not go trolling in the GB forum. Lets keep things civil, reread the rules and not get any bans or warnings this weekend. And please do not depend on the filter to catch things and do not skate the filters. Thanks a lot guys.
It's GB week?

Guess I forgot since somebody cried over making a GD thread 5 days ago, and has since stalled us all out.
Sllim Pickens

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stylish313 wrote:
Sllim Pickens wrote:
It's GB week?

Guess I forgot since somebody cried over making a GD thread 5 days ago, and has since stalled us all out.

Yeah, I wasn't too worried about it given the early week drama we likely surpassed.

Adopt-A-Lion - Larry Warford, OG as in Original Gangsta
stylish313

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sllim Pickens wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
Sllim Pickens wrote:
It's GB week?

Yeah, I wasn't too worried about it given the early week drama we likely surpassed.
Visited the other forum, yeah this could get ugly. Good luck Sllim. LOL
FootballPhreak

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out.
detfan782004

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stylish313 wrote:
Sllim Pickens wrote:
It's GB week?

He needs to make it soon because they are thinking about making it for us.

Confused

AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
ahoda

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

X_Factor_40 wrote:
ahoda wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
ahoda wrote:
DetroitWhat wrote:
Sllim Pickens wrote:
Bleacher report just told me we signed Torii Hunter to a two year deal pending a physical.

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/torii-hunter-deal-detroit-tigers-111412

Well bye bye anibal sanchez then oh well.

Torii's signing has no effect on Sanchez resigning.
That's naive.

No it's not. DD and Illitch are still trying to resign him and they were going to sign a COF no matter what.

Sanchez wants way too much. They should just shell out an extra 5 million per year and go after Greinke if they're going to give Sanchez what he wants.

What he wants and what he gets are 2 entirely different things. And I do agree with you on that they should go for Greinke if he won't come down on the price.
ahoda

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sllim Pickens wrote:
X_Factor_40 wrote:
ahoda wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
ahoda wrote:
DetroitWhat wrote:
Sllim Pickens wrote:
Bleacher report just told me we signed Torii Hunter to a two year deal pending a physical.

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/torii-hunter-deal-detroit-tigers-111412

Well bye bye anibal sanchez then oh well.

Torii's signing has no effect on Sanchez resigning.
That's naive.

No it's not. DD and Illitch are still trying to resign him and they were going to sign a COF no matter what.

Sanchez wants way too much. They should just shell out an extra 5 million per year and go after Greinke if they're going to give Sanchez what he wants.

I agree, Sanchez is not worth what he likely will get. He had a good playoff run, but I don't trust his consistency.

Sanchez is more consistent the Max though.
LionsFTW

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stylish313 wrote:
Sllim Pickens wrote:
It's GB week?

You've been a prrick lately. Cut that ish out. Crying over every little thing. Its annoying.

And i forgot all about the GDT guys and i am on my way to MI right now so have someone else do it. Ill whip out photoshop when im back.
SadLionFan00

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LionsFTW wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
Sllim Pickens wrote:
It's GB week?

You've been a prrick lately. Cut that ish out. Crying over every little thing. Its annoying.

And i forgot all about the GDT guys and i am on my way to MI right now so have someone else do it. Ill whip out photoshop when im back.

Prick is spelled with one r GOOD LORD ITS LIKE TALKING TO A MONKEY
Get him to fling poo more accurately and make better decisions when flinging it?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
stylish313

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LionsFTW wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
Sllim Pickens wrote:
It's GB week?

Lol. That was kinda just an obnoxious joke, ya know, you're specialty?

And yeah I'm a prick because I hate what this team has become, and I've worked almost 50 straight 12 and 16 hour days. I'm a mean MF right now.
stylish313

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did I mention I'm working nghts as well? Don't F with me.
ahoda

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where can I donate $$$ to the "Buy Stylish a hooker" fund?
detfan782004

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So sick of going to baseball forum to see threads about Tigers locked. We can never have a legit thread recognizing our players without them intentionally getting it locked.

Sucks

AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
ahoda

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly it's like that at all the forums I visit.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 79, 80, 81 ... 107, 108, 109  Next
Page 80 of 109

Jump to: