Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

#23 Rutgers Official Thread 9-1, B1G Bound!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
I Am Rodgers

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:58 pm    Post subject: #23 Rutgers Official Thread 9-1, B1G Bound! Reply with quote

Boom. Starting it. Rutgers is off to their best start since the Ray Ray era. Their defense looks good so far led by Khaseem Greene. Who else is an RU fan or alum?

2012 Rutgers Scarlet Knights Schedule

Sat, Sept 1 @ Tulane W 24-12
Sat, Sept 8 vs Howard W 26-0
Thu, Sept 13 @ South Florida W 23-13
Sat, Sept 22 @ Arkansas W 35-26
Sat, Oct 6 vs Connecticut W 19-3
Sat, Oct 13 vs Syracuse W 23-15
Sat, Oct 20 @ Temple W 35-10
Sat, Oct 27 vs Kent State L 23-35
Sat, Nov 10 vs Army W 28-7
Sat, Nov 17 @ Cincinnati W 10-3
Sat, Nov 24 @ Pittsburgh TBD
Thu, Nov 29 vs #19 Louisville7:30 PM ET

stallyns wrote:
Good thing for talky-talk Harbaugh he has an outstanding citizen/player like Aldon Smith on his team and not a classless hooligan like Clay Matthews.

Last edited by I Am Rodgers on Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
green24

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could probably find some fans in the Jets/Giants forums.

aceinthehouse wrote:
I'm so confident in the Skins this season (offensively), I think they challenge the Patriots scoring record.
Call it a hunch. Idea
RandyMossIsBoss

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bout time one of these started. Not trying to jump the gun here but Rutgers has as a pretty good chance of starting 9-0, in fact they should start 9-0. Only game down the stretch where they probably won't be favorites is @ Cincy. RU definitely has a shot at 12-0 (knock on wood), been playing defense as good as anyone so far.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RandyMossIsBoss wrote:
Bout time one of these started. Not trying to jump the gun here but Rutgers has as a pretty good chance of starting 9-0, in fact they should start 9-0. Only game down the stretch where they probably won't be favorites is @ Cincy. RU definitely has a shot at 12-0 (knock on wood), been playing defense as good as anyone so far.

The quality of their wins will hurt them though. I just hope they win the Big East.

stallyns wrote:
Good thing for talky-talk Harbaugh he has an outstanding citizen/player like Aldon Smith on his team and not a classless hooligan like Clay Matthews.
I Am Rodgers

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another Big East Win. Lets go RU!

stallyns wrote:
I Am Rodgers

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And down goes Temple! 7-0!

R-U Rah Rah!
R-U Rah Rah!
Hoo-Rah! Hoo-Rah!
Rutgers Rah!
Upstream Redteam
Redteam upstream
Rah! Rah! Rutgers Rah!

stallyns wrote:
Eagles#1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do you have a MSU sig not rutgers? lol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles#1 wrote:

It is clearly a Packers sig, hence their enlarged logo in the background. Worthy was drafted by the Packers and that sig was most likely made in the offseason after the draft.

Rutgers has a very good chance at cracking the top 10 for the first time since 07. Still #15 in BCS standings, but they're ahead of Louisville right now and have two very winnable games coming up. If they can put up two quality wins, and a few other things fall into place such as certain teams losing, they could be in the top 10 before their trip to Cincinnati. Unfortunately that brings back bad memories of when they were #7 in the country after upsetting Louisville, and then went on to lose at Cincy... Just need to stay focused and get through these next two games, although they have no Big East implications.
Eagles#1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RandyMossIsBoss wrote:
Eagles#1 wrote:

It is clearly a Packers sig, hence their enlarged logo in the background. Worthy was drafted by the Packers and that sig was most likely made in the offseason after the draft.

Rutgers has a very good chance at cracking the top 10 for the first time since 07. Still #15 in BCS standings, but they're ahead of Louisville right now and have two very winnable games coming up. If they can put up two quality wins, and a few other things fall into place such as certain teams losing, they could be in the top 10 before their trip to Cincinnati. Unfortunately that brings back bad memories of when they were #7 in the country after upsetting Louisville, and then went on to lose at Cincy... Just need to stay focused and get through these next two games, although they have no Big East implications.

Didnt even notice lol But im a huge RU fan and will be going there next year

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those last three games are key. If and how they win those games could catapult Rutgers into the top-10.

Rutgers success now can really bring future success too. New Jersey has an incredible amount of football talent. Winning like this will entice more players to stay local.
RandyMossIsBoss

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got accepted into Rutgers!!!! Not sure if I'll go there but I'm still elated right now. First college I've ever gotten accepted into!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RandyMossIsBoss wrote:
Got accepted into Rutgers!!!! Not sure if I'll go there but I'm still elated right now. First college I've ever gotten accepted into!
Go there and tell JJ Denman he made the wrong decision. Laughing

Kidding, of course.

Or am I?

#JDI
#EmbraceTheH8
Bohlmann20

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bkobow05 wrote:
RandyMossIsBoss wrote:
Go there and tell JJ Denman he made the wrong decision. Laughing

Kidding, of course.

Or am I?

Darn it BK, these are questions that I will never get out of my head!

Anyway, I'm glad Rutgers is still doing well after the departure of Schiano.
I Am Rodgers

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles#1 wrote:
RandyMossIsBoss wrote:
Eagles#1 wrote:

Didnt even notice lol But im a huge RU fan and will be going there next year

Yeah, it's more a Jerel Worthy/Packers sig than an MSU sig. I've had it since draft time. I went to RU and still live local. If we can start getting some more NJ talent this team could really grow. Don Bosco would be a great school to get some talent from.

stallyns wrote:
Eagles#1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Horible start for Nova

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: