Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Leon Hall troll

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bmore4life815

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:36 pm    Post subject: Leon Hall troll Reply with quote

Just thought you guys would get a kick out of this. This is obviously from another forum, and the thread pertained to, as noted in the title, Leon Hall. I'll let you decide what's most concerning regarding this moron: his lack of football knowledge, or horrid basic grammar skills. Here we go:

"leon hall was never good .....And if you guys think he was your all blind....In the browns game in the 1st qt on 4th and 10 he trys to pic the balll instead of just letting the guy catch it and making the tackle short of the 1st down ....They get a1st down and it leads to a drive that become a TD....I think he is the worst corner we got pac. man is 10 times better then he is....Every team we play goes right after him because they know he ***** the big dong.....[]"

Bernard "Crush Boy" Pollard- Forever a Raven

El Ramster on the sig that isn't going anywhere
theJ

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's funny.

I have to admit that i did yell at Leon for that play though. Obviously didn't know where the first down marker was.

Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.
johndeere1707

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to pay the troll toll

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Leon Hall troll Reply with quote

bmore4life815 wrote:

Troll....... "leon hall was never good .....

I suspect there are a number of WR's around the league, and fans up in Michigan that would disagree with that statement.....

Leon signed a 5 year $42M extension last year, which also suggests there are some folks around the league that think he's a pretty decent NFL corner,

He coming back from a pretty serious career threatening injury, and I for one am pretty happy with his play so far, although the secondary as a unit has been pretty poor.

One thing for sure, he's sure gonna get a good workout Sunday against Wallace and those Pitt receivers.....
bmore4life815

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Leon Hall troll Reply with quote

LondonBengal wrote:
bmore4life815 wrote:

Troll....... "leon hall was never good .....

I suspect there are a number of WR's around the league, and fans up in Michigan that would disagree with that statement.....

Leon signed a 5 year $42M extension last year, which also suggests there are some folks around the league that think he's a pretty decent NFL corner,

He coming back from a pretty serious career threatening injury, and I for one am pretty happy with his play so far, although the secondary as a unit has been pretty poor.

One thing for sure, he's sure gonna get a good workout Sunday against Wallace and those Pitt receivers.....

Agreed... He's a top 5 corner in the league, IMO.

Bernard "Crush Boy" Pollard- Forever a Raven

El Ramster on the sig that isn't going anywhere
INbengalfan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one has ever suggested that the vocal minority was more intelligent than the mostly silent majority.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: