Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

pure poison

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Taylor916

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:20 pm    Post subject: pure poison Reply with quote

Matt Cassel though a good kid is poison for this team. I got kicked out of a chili's near Chicago today for jumping up and down and cheering when happyfeet got smashed and saying something about a dead penguin etc. I know I was really out of line to enjoy someone's pain. I'm not sure why people in Illinois cared but maybe cause that little kid thought the real happyfeet wad dead. Point is, I now see many of the fans at arrowhead were out of line like me cheering happyfeets broken beak. Now players, particularly our new star tackle is livid and embarrassed to play for us. I know there's no excuse for how I or others acted today but happyfeet and this complete joke of a manager pukeoli have embarrassed us so long its to this point. Im sorry for Cassel, he's a nice kid but he needs to take his millions and go back to Cali and have a good life before things get worse. He gets players injured, we will probably lose Winston now, how much more damage will he do, he's like poison. Pioli who I hate more than any human being on earth not only needs to leave KC but the country. The way he's treated employees of the chiefs, I would not feel bad wishing some terrible things on him, kinda like the song I pray for you, country song. Clark hunt either needs to become a man or sell the team to someone who cares or just pack them up and leave, im just sick of the whole mess, and if they go, they can take the royals and wal mart with them. I understand everyone thinks of the cornhuskers as the jerks of college football but one thing I like about them is their fans can't tolerate loosing. They are too over the top but KC fans locally, you need to stand up and demand this regime out because otherwise football in KC is not worth it.
Chiefer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel like most people who cheered were cheering for a change at QB, which happened to be a Cassel injury. It seemed to start when Quin got a football and warmed up on the sidelines.

But I'm sure some did cheer the Cassel injury, and that is unforgivable. Nothing you can do about it though, people like that out there.

I honestly thought Cassel was faking at first.
HiccupGuy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chiefer wrote:
I feel like most people who cheered were cheering for a change at QB, which happened to be a Cassel injury. It seemed to start when Quin got a football and warmed up on the sidelines.

But I'm sure some did cheer the Cassel injury, and that is unforgivable. Nothing you can do about it though, people like that out there.

While this is prolly true b/c when Quinn walk on the field people went nuts for a min and no one cheered when Cassel was walking off the field. They were barely clapping.
kylecumberland

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While there is no defending what some fans did today, this is all Pioli's fault. When your ego is so big that you stick with a QB like cassel for 4 years what do you expect? The Cassel experiment should have ended long ago. Pioli should apologize to Cassel and Winston. His stubbornness is the reason this all boiled over today.
ptbarcus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kylecumberland wrote:
While there is no defending what some fans did today, this is all Pioli's fault. When your ego is so big that you stick with a QB like cassel for 4 years what do you expect? The Cassel experiment should have ended long ago. Pioli should apologize to Cassel and Winston. His stubbornness is the reason this all boiled over today.

Man you can blame Pioli for a lot of different things but their is no way that you can put the fans cheering for an injured player on him.

^All about Ryk^
kylecumberland

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been telling anyone who will listen that Quinn is MUCH better than Cassel. Cassel shouldn't even be a starting college QB. As soon as Quinn came in the game he started hitting receivers on the numbers...and throwing spirals....most of Cassel's balls are not even Spirals. I also Saw quinn go through progressions...Cassel only looks at Bowe...constantly ignoring wide open recievers.....seriously Cassel does not do ANYTHING well on the football field...I can't name 1 strength he has...Arm strength? nope Accruacy? nope. Progressions? definitely not! pocket presence? nope Mobility? no. Reading defenses? nope. He does NOTHING well.

So why is Pioli sticking with him when Quinn has a much better skill set? would benching cassel be a good football decision? yes. would benching cassel be a good business decision? yes. it might bring fans back. So what is the problem? I think it is obvious at this point that it is all about pioli and his ego. Who sticks with this kind of QB play for 4 years? and BTW Cassel was just as bad in 2010 as he was in 2009, 2011, and 2012. The only difference is he shined 2010 up with a deceiving TD/INT ratio. Everything else was the same.
kylecumberland

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I said it was wrong for the fans to do what they did. But when people have been drinking and are at a football game, and have been dealing with this for 4 years....yeah, I think Pioli is partially responsible for what happened today.
wcblack34

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:29 pm    Post subject: Re: pure poison Reply with quote

Taylor916 wrote:
Matt Cassel though a good kid is poison for this team. I got kicked out of a chili's near Chicago today for jumping up and down and cheering when happyfeet got smashed and saying something about a dead penguin etc. I know I was really out of line to enjoy someone's pain. I'm not sure why people in Illinois cared but maybe cause that little kid thought the real happyfeet wad dead. Point is, I now see many of the fans at arrowhead were out of line like me cheering happyfeets broken beak. Now players, particularly our new star tackle is livid and embarrassed to play for us. I know there's no excuse for how I or others acted today but happyfeet and this complete joke of a manager pukeoli have embarrassed us so long its to this point. Im sorry for Cassel, he's a nice kid but he needs to take his millions and go back to Cali and have a good life before things get worse. He gets players injured, we will probably lose Winston now, how much more damage will he do, he's like poison. Pioli who I hate more than any human being on earth not only needs to leave KC but the country. The way he's treated employees of the chiefs, I would not feel bad wishing some terrible things on him, kinda like the song I pray for you, country song. Clark hunt either needs to become a man or sell the team to someone who cares or just pack them up and leave, im just sick of the whole mess, and if they go, they can take the royals and wal mart with them. I understand everyone thinks of the cornhuskers as the jerks of college football but one thing I like about them is their fans can't tolerate loosing. They are too over the top but KC fans locally, you need to stand up and demand this regime out because otherwise football in KC is not worth it.

When you continue to call him "Happy Feet", which is two words by the way, and talk about his "broken beak", your apology rings hollow. The only thing this kid did wrong was to play football for a living and to wind up on the team you cheer for. You have nothing invested in it the game but time as a fan, and maybe a few bucks for a jersey. This is their livelihood, and it will ultimately have lasting effects on their quality of life. If you don't like how Pioli is running the organization, or how Cassel is playing, cheer for the Raiders. They are far more accepting of that kind of behavior.
nicfre2011

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chiefer wrote:

I did too. It was hard to see how he hit the ground - not sure if Kruger landed on his head or not. But previous to this play Cassel almost appeared like he was resigned to the eventual outcome of a loss and I can't help but think that the constant boos (not unwarranted) on just about every play that had to do with Cassel actually ended up getting to him. He just seemed beyond dejected out there. I almost felt sorry for him. Almost. That was prior to the injury of course - I never like to see a player injured, no matter how bad they are struggling.

I bet Pioli is pissed by the cheering fans after Cassel's injury.

Thanks to ryknowssd for the sig!

Trent Baalke for 2013 NFL executive of the year.
HiccupGuy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nicfre2011 wrote:
Chiefer wrote:

I did too. It was hard to see how he hit the ground - not sure if Kruger landed on his head or not. But previous to this play Cassel almost appeared like he was resigned to the eventual outcome of a loss and I can't help but think that the constant boos (not unwarranted) on just about every play that had to do with Cassel actually ended up getting to him. He just seemed beyond dejected out there. I almost felt sorry for him. Almost. That was prior to the injury of course - I never like to see a player injured, no matter how bad they are struggling.

I bet Pioli is pissed by the cheering fans after Cassel's injury.

I missed what happened b/c of Charles. Anyways here it is it doesn't look like he fell down that hard. Unless he whipped his head into the ground.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/10/07/cassel-has-concussion/

Looks like Cassel has a concussion.
shanekc88

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 am    Post subject: Re: pure poison Reply with quote

wcblack34 wrote:
Taylor916 wrote:

When you continue to call him "Happy Feet", which is two words by the way, and talk about his "broken beak", your apology rings hollow. The only thing this kid did wrong was to play football for a living and to wind up on the team you cheer for. You have nothing invested in it the game but time as a fan, and maybe a few bucks for a jersey. This is their livelihood, and it will ultimately have lasting effects on their quality of life. If you don't like how Pioli is running the organization, or how Cassel is playing, cheer for the Raiders. They are far more accepting of that kind of behavior.

Well Said i just said the same thing on facebook.. although lol no one on their are Chiefs fans. Im very upset about the fans reaction but i also think the media is blowing it out of proportion. fans cheered because a new QB not exactly the injury. I hope at least..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: