Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT Wk 5: Denver Broncos @ New England Patriots (4.25pm EST)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Russell2Bailey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bbbbut but Von got benched and his defense sucks, and he can't play the run. I love other team's fans.
[quote="Reggie Nelson#1"] Radio-"Peyton give the ball to Ball. Ball drops the ball & Ball scoops it up! He's going downfield, TOUCHDOWN! Ball pats him on the back for when he lost the ball."[/quote]
paul-mac

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty grim to think that we'll be 3 1/2 games behind going into the bye should San Diego win their next 2 games.
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul-mac wrote:
Pretty grim to think that we'll be 3 1/2 games behind going into the bye should San Diego win their next 2 games.
San Diego was 3 games back with 3 games left. Not saying that's us but being ahead in the AFCW is like leading the 3rd anchor of the 3x100 you haven't won it yet.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUHZZwuybiY&feature=related

Basically what we do to ourselves in the first half.

classic

Chasing Lombardi and Stanley!
WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best
AussieBronco66

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umm wow so yeah I know we weren't the best today but it's hard to win when we don't have the ball. The D couldn't get off the field and whilst some of it was their fault, we were up against one of the best ever QB's and a high power offense. When we had the ball we looked good. Bay Bay's fumble was frustrating and I know this is becoming a trend for him but he is becoming a huge piece for Peyton and I believe as we progress through the season, he will be even bigger. Willis' fumble was just really summed up the day for us. There's issues on D, we miss DJ a lot, I will keep saying this because it is true, and when he comes back I believe the D will slightly improve. We need a good coverage LB, that's a must, and I'm sorry but Bannan is just not cutting it we need a DT bad. I reckon we can win next week, but the D has to take a long hard look at themselves and make some changes

mess with him at your peril
Russell2Bailey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before this game, Thomas had 325 receiving yards and McGahee had 325 rushing yards.

It's an omen.
[quote="Reggie Nelson#1"] Radio-"Peyton give the ball to Ball. Ball drops the ball & Ball scoops it up! He's going downfield, TOUCHDOWN! Ball pats him on the back for when he lost the ball."[/quote]
JRebar913

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

would really love to watch the broncos press conference tomorrow, hope the media asked some burning questions. time to stop being buddy buddy with these coaches. why is this team running the ball with lance ball on a 3rd and 5? why was mcgahee called on to run on the play he fumbled? why is it the only good defensive performance was against oakland? what is being done to improve the horrible management from the coaches of these games? I WANT ANSWERS! Evil or Very Mad
dbronx42

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Manning on the season - 1507 passing yards (66% completion rate), 11 TD's and 3 INT's. We have on of the best QB's in the league and were only at 2-3 right now. Our defense has been pretty pathetic all season outside of last weeks game against the Raiders. We can't keep falling behind by 20+ points and ask our offense to make a come back.

Demaryius is turning into an even better player than I ever would have imagined. But his fumbling issues are beyond ridiculous. The 2 fumbles during these past 2 weeks cost our team big time. It makes it even worse that they both were totally dumb mistakes on his part. Not even good hits or anything.

I just wanna give some credit to Rahim Moore. He has actually looked very solid this season. Last year his tackling ability was flat out laughable. Bu this year he rarely misses a tackle while doing his job in coverage very effectively. He is on pace to have 100+ tackles at the end of the year.

Our middle LB's position I feel like is the true weakness of our team. Every single Sunday we are getting gashed in the middle of the defense. Even though DJ is one of the most idiotic players ever, he is without a doubt better than what we have now.

Our schedule is brutal. It's going to be really tough to crack 8-8 this year.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and Von Miller ladies and gentleman is beyond amazing.

8 total tackes, 5 stuffs, 2 sacks, 1 FF, 1 PD.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dbronx42 wrote:
Oh and Von Miller ladies and gentleman is beyond amazing.

8 total tackes, 5 stuffs, 2 sacks, 1 FF, 1 PD.

gift int was dropped probably because he was amazed he had that opportunity.
ihatepotholes

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iLikeDefense wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
ihatepotholes wrote:
hillman sucks so bad, it is not even funny. 1 and short he was dancing around in the backfield. are you kidding me?!!! don't play this moron until he grows a pair.
He's a rookie who has barely played what did you expect?

I know right, what a joke.

uh... it was the third down before Mcgahee dropped that pass. when it is 3rd and 1 you shoot for whatever hole there is and get a forward progress. instead, he was dancing around. and don't tell me there weren't any holes, because our line held their ground. it was a given first down.

what did i expect? I'll tell you what i didn't expect. i did not expect us to put a moron rookie in an important situation like that.

It's too bad if you don't like the truth. Hillman sucks pretty bad. he is small, and not as explosive or fast as a back his size should be.
Billy Spikes

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom Brady Tribute
broncos67

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are people dogging Hillman? He's barely seen time. Everyone is mad cause he didn't convert that 3rd down, but man, he barely sees time. He's been active two games and now he sucks? Come on with that

Thanks, Tzimisce
ihatepotholes

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncos67 wrote:
Why are people dogging Hillman? He's barely seen time. Everyone is mad cause he didn't convert that 3rd down, but man, he barely sees time. He's been active two games and now he sucks? Come on with that

uh, he shouldn't have seen anytime.

that 99% of running backs in the league could've convert that 3rd down.

did you watch the damn play?

when he was handed the ball non of the patriots players penetrated our line. our line was holding the ground. all he had to do was lower his shoulder and go STRAIGHT. it was 3rd and freaking 1.
Cruzp23

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ihatepotholes wrote:
broncos67 wrote:

uh, he shouldn't have seen anytime.

that 99% of running backs in the league could've convert that 3rd down.

did you watch the damn play?

when he was handed the ball non of the patriots players penetrated our line. our line was holding the ground. all he had to do was lower his shoulder and go STRAIGHT. it was 3rd and freaking 1.

well our other rb must also b in tht 1% bcoz he flat out butcherd the 4 n 1 on the next play

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 28 of 33

Jump to: