Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

A's #2 Vs Tigers #3 ALDS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 48, 49, 50  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baseball
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who Moves On?
A's
43%
 43%  [ 16 ]
Tigers
56%
 56%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 37

Author Message
BBando


Joined: 18 Feb 2011
Posts: 7569
Location: Tampa Bay
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Want - A's
Think - Tigers
_________________
Adopt-A-Buc Mason Foster

garbage
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
detfan782004


Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 50247
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DalCowboyzRule wrote:
Tigers have the huge advantage of throwing Verlander twice in a 5 game series.

Saying that, I don't even think it gets that far.

Detroit in 4.


Yea Verlander going twice is huge. Scherzer is very underrated as well. Sanchez has been great down the stretch.

I like the rotation against most teams.

Verlander
Fister
Scherzer
Sanchez
Verlander

not sure how 2-4 are going because havent looked yet
_________________


AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
detfan782004


Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 50247
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loving all the Tiger hate. Means there are a lot of jealous fans watching their team's offseason.

Would really root for Oak if they had matched up against anyone else.
_________________


AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1BackInBlackFan


Joined: 29 Mar 2010
Posts: 7272
Location: 19-19, PA
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tigers in 4.
_________________


Many thanks to UniversalAuthor for Big Ben's sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Typical_Lions


Joined: 08 Mar 2006
Posts: 2399
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
Loving all the Tiger hate. Means there are a lot of jealous fans watching their team's offseason.

Would really root for Oak if they had matched up against anyone else.


Some of it might be hate but I think a lot of it has to do with the feel good story of the A's and that is precisely why I want the Tigers to beat the A's and then the Orioles. Crush their dreams Miggy!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gl81


Joined: 01 Jun 2010
Posts: 4697
Location: SE Michigan
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tigers have an ugly logo? Huh??? Confused
_________________


^daboyle250
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
DetroitSpirit


Joined: 25 Feb 2012
Posts: 3279
Location: Michigan
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gl81 wrote:
Tigers have an ugly logo? Huh??? :?


I really like their logo :|
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nagahide13


Joined: 25 Apr 2008
Posts: 11110
Location: Stumptown
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
Loving all the Tiger hate. Means there are a lot of jealous fans watching their team's offseason.

Would really root for Oak if they had matched up against anyone else.


I think it's mostly just that fans of other teams feel this way too. Tigers aren't their team, so they're rooting for the A's.
_________________
LION KING wrote:
I actually feel nothing anymore !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
detfan782004


Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 50247
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nagahide13 wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
Loving all the Tiger hate. Means there are a lot of jealous fans watching their team's offseason.

Would really root for Oak if they had matched up against anyone else.


I think it's mostly just that fans of other teams feel this way too. Tigers aren't their team, so they're rooting for the A's.


Dont honestly believe it. Ton of undo Tiger hate on this forum for long time.

Oh well.

I will enjoy the MVP and Cy Young and well as Triple Crown

Hopefully they can make some noise in playoffs
_________________


AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ramssuperbowl99


Joined: 15 Apr 2005
Posts: 23812
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
nagahide13 wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
Loving all the Tiger hate. Means there are a lot of jealous fans watching their team's offseason.

Would really root for Oak if they had matched up against anyone else.


I think it's mostly just that fans of other teams feel this way too. Tigers aren't their team, so they're rooting for the A's.


Dont honestly believe it. Ton of undo Tiger hate on this forum for long time.

Oh well.

I will enjoy the MVP and Cy Young and well as Triple Crown

Hopefully they can make some noise in playoffs
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/undue

You're welcome.

Go A's.
_________________

Title Town USA wrote:
Don't question Rams. He runs this place. He is The Man.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Samcro


Joined: 15 Oct 2011
Posts: 264
Location: Modesto,CA
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oaktown Cool
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CrashMan510


Joined: 14 Aug 2012
Posts: 4585
Location: Bay Area
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samcro wrote:
Oaktown Cool


yup yup, lesss gooo
_________________


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eSN8Cwit_s
fuarge
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
detfan782004


Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 50247
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
nagahide13 wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
Loving all the Tiger hate. Means there are a lot of jealous fans watching their team's offseason.

Would really root for Oak if they had matched up against anyone else.


I think it's mostly just that fans of other teams feel this way too. Tigers aren't their team, so they're rooting for the A's.


Dont honestly believe it. Ton of undo Tiger hate on this forum for long time.

Oh well.

I will enjoy the MVP and Cy Young and well as Triple Crown

Hopefully they can make some noise in playoffs
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/undue

You're welcome.

Go A's.


It's called auto correct but thanks for proving my point.
_________________


AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ramssuperbowl99


Joined: 15 Apr 2005
Posts: 23812
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
nagahide13 wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
Loving all the Tiger hate. Means there are a lot of jealous fans watching their team's offseason.

Would really root for Oak if they had matched up against anyone else.


I think it's mostly just that fans of other teams feel this way too. Tigers aren't their team, so they're rooting for the A's.


Dont honestly believe it. Ton of undo Tiger hate on this forum for long time.

Oh well.

I will enjoy the MVP and Cy Young and well as Triple Crown

Hopefully they can make some noise in playoffs
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/undue

You're welcome.

Go A's.


It's called auto correct but thanks for proving my point.
I don't think you no jicki mi ba do nolo didi ka Solo.


See what happens when we all start speaking like Jabba the Hut?
_________________

Title Town USA wrote:
Don't question Rams. He runs this place. He is The Man.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DirtyDez


Joined: 15 Oct 2010
Posts: 12779
Location: the Arizona desert
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gl81 wrote:
Tigers have an ugly logo? Huh??? Confused


Their logo is European.
_________________

The Rebuild Has Begun...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baseball All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 48, 49, 50  Next
Page 2 of 50

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group