Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

We WILL Finish 4-12
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HighMotorGuy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im pissed. the cards always lay eggs and embarrass themselves on national tv
bzane

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DirtyDez wrote:
It's time to start shopping our 1st round pick for D'Brick or another Tackle before the deadline. Trading our picks for expensive vets is horrible value but we are in desperation mode here. Worst run & pass blocking OL in the NFL. Every QB who plays for us this year will be permanently gunshy.

I thought some guy recently started a thread here about the Cardinals giving up 79 sacks this year, which provoked a lot of responses defending D'Anthony D'Baptiste and Bobby D'Massie and the rest of Arizona's O-line as being not all that bad?
Are they really the "worst run & pass blocking OL in the NFL"-?
stchamp98

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

younggun1273 wrote:
Are you serious champ? You are posting a thread saying that we could seriously go 4-12? Teenage girls aren't even this dramatic...

Tell me with a straight face that effort means us another game with our schedule.
#1CARDSFAN

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

younggun1273 wrote:
Are you serious champ? You are posting a thread saying that we could seriously go 4-12? Teenage girls aren't even this dramatic...

Hahahaha lol. Played a late game that went to OT Sunday night and then travel to a different time zone for a Thursday game. I didn't expect to win this game. I don't like the way the team lost but still. Flawed scheduling for sure. This team has lots of work to do.
stchamp98

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

#1CARDSFAN wrote:
younggun1273 wrote:

Hahahaha lol. Played a late game that went to OT Sunday night and then travel to a different time zone for a Thursday game. I didn't expect to win this game. I don't like the way the team lost but still. Flawed scheduling for sure. This team has lots of work to do.

I don't care that we lost. I care that we looked like the worst team in the league.

There's no excuse for that. NONE.
#1CARDSFAN

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
#1CARDSFAN wrote:
younggun1273 wrote:

I don't care that we lost. I care that we looked like the worst team in the league.

I understand but I am sorry. I expect the team to be able to catch the ball and make adjustments as early as next week. This team will bounce back. It's just one game.
#1CARDSFAN

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry Rhodes, Adrian Wilson, Dockett and guys like that were invisible. They just didn't make the plays on offense they should have. It was a joke really but highly unlikely it continues. This team isn't full of rookies and have an experienced coaching staff. Maybe this team needed a game like this to get them back on track after the Miami fiasco.
#1CARDSFAN

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the team at home the last few years? 16-8 or something like that or even better? they won't lose every home game.
stchamp98

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

#1CARDSFAN wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
#1CARDSFAN wrote:
younggun1273 wrote:

I understand but I am sorry. I expect the team to be able to catch the ball and make adjustments as early as next week. This team will bounce back. It's just one game.

If only there was a legitimate reason to believe that.

This was the worst game I've seen since the DA MNF football debacle in 2010. This was an utter embarassment.
#1CARDSFAN

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
#1CARDSFAN wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
#1CARDSFAN wrote:
younggun1273 wrote:

If only there was a legitimate reason to believe that.

This was the worst game I've seen since the DA MNF football debacle in 2010. This was an utter embarassment.

Yeah for sure. Defense played solid though outside of Greg Toler who is a bum anyhow. What was Bradford? 8-25 lol. Embarassment is a good word. I would and WILL bet very heavy that the Cardinals beat the Rams when they play them at home. That's a win already for them . I know the Cardinals and know that's at least 1 more win anyhow. The rest well, who knows.
#1CARDSFAN

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I imagine everyone from other teams will be coming in and telling everyone who will listen that the Cardinals are a joke and won't win another game but I didn't expect it from someone that knows better.
stchamp98

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of Toler, we might be the dumbest team in the league at playing situational football. This is the 3rd game of 5 where we've made a critical situation football error, this time it was Toler. 3rd and something like 19 and you fall for a double move? Seriously? It was 10-3 at that point too. We were still in the game.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

#1CARDSFAN wrote:
I imagine everyone from other teams will be coming in and telling everyone who will listen that the Cardinals are a joke and won't win another game but I didn't expect it from someone that knows better.

I ask again, did you watch last night's game?

We give that effort again, we WON'T win another game.
#1CARDSFAN

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
#1CARDSFAN wrote:

Yeah I watched it of course. Never miss a game. Missed part of the Pats game and only for a good reason.
They won't play like that the rest of the year.
stchamp98

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

#1CARDSFAN wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
#1CARDSFAN wrote:

Yeah I watched it of course. Never miss a game. Missed part of the Pats game and only for a good reason.
They won't play like that the rest of the year.

While I can't say that's wrong, I can't say there's any real confidence to back that claim up either.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: