Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

We WILL Finish 4-12
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stchamp98

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:52 pm    Post subject: We WILL Finish 4-12 Reply with quote

With this offense. And I'm not overreacting.

Mike Miller or ken Whisenhunt, not sure who exactly, but one of these 2 needs to man up and make a change.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could it happen. Sure but I think the defense will win one or two more games.

That right I won. Thank you NS922 for the Sig.
stchamp98

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boise&cards Fan wrote:
Could it happen. Sure but I think the defense will win one or two more games.

No offense to the Rams because they worked us over tonight but they're one of the weaker teams left on our schedule and they pounded us.

The only weak link MIGHT be Buffalo and they can score a ton of points in a hurry. Put up 28 against NE. We can't score 28. We couldn't score 6...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's time to start shopping our 1st round pick for D'Brick or another Tackle before the deadline. Trading our picks for expensive vets is horrible value but we are in desperation mode here. Worst run & pass blocking OL in the NFL. Every QB who plays for us this year will be permanently gunshy.

The Rebuild Has Begun...
stchamp98

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DirtyDez wrote:
Every QB who plays for us this year will be permanently gunshy.

Or injured. Skelton's already down and Kolb was bleeding pretty good for a while there.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't overreact ST, Rams are better than you think. Could easily be 4-1 right now.

If you guys adjust some on offense, I think you can still end up having a good year(8-8/9-7 type year).

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
stchamp98

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
I wouldn't overreact ST, Rams are better than you think. Could easily be 4-1 right now.

If you guys adjust some on offense, I think you can still end up having a good year(8-8/9-7 type year).

I don't mean to discount St. Louis, you worked us over tonight but we've got SF twice, Green Bay, Chicago, Minnesota, Atlanta in Atlanta, Seattle at CenturyLink. Our easiest games are Buffalo and the Jets but we have to go to New York to play them. It's armageddon here, for real.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:

I don't mean to discount St. Louis, you worked us over tonight but we've got SF twice, Green Bay, Chicago, Minnesota, Atlanta in Atlanta, Seattle at CenturyLink. Our easiest games are Buffalo and the Jets but we have to go to New York to play them. It's armageddon here, for real.

You guys might be able to pull some upsets. Who thought you'd beat NE?

Tough games but you might pull a couple wins out.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
x0x

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off, pretty sure only 5 teams in league history have lost 12+ games in a row.

Secondly, I think we'll beat the Pack, Jets, Falcons, Seahawks, Lions, Bears and 49ers.

So 11-5, maybe 10-6.
younggun1273

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you serious champ? You are posting a thread saying that we could seriously go 4-12? Teenage girls aren't even this dramatic...

Justo on the sig
khodder

Moderator - MVP
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly would not give two hoots if we fired Miller ASAP and handed the offensive play calling to Matt Raich (Linebackers coach) anything right now is better than Miller. ANYTHING.

Conductor of the Keith Wenning bandwagon.
Zach Hodges is a 1st Round Pick in 2015.
khodder

Moderator - MVP
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.azcardinals.com/videos-photos/videos/Cardinals-postgame-press-conference/7438e80d-4965-488c-be85-c1a4cc45ee6e

At least you can tell Whis is pissed with the product we put on the field. Make the big point about dropped balls too.

khodder

Moderator - MVP
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

younggun1273 wrote:
Are you serious champ? You are posting a thread saying that we could seriously go 4-12? Teenage girls aren't even this dramatic...

If we put forth that offensive effort over the next 11 game we WILL lose every one of them.

green24

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

khodder wrote:
younggun1273 wrote:

If we put forth that offensive effort over the next 11 game we WILL lose every one of them.

You can still beat the Jets.

#TeamManfred
Yibbyl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:

Bills & Vikings are both dink & dunk passing attacks with good running games. If the Cards beat a "healthy" Bills, I think there's every reason to believe they could beat the Vikings. FYI, the Bills are staying out west after the SF game to eliminate wasted travel time and messed up sleep schedules. And since this game is next...

We lost both Glenn & Urbik to high ankle sprains in the NE game, so if we lose another OL in the SF game, we are seriously screwed here in AZ. If we get out of SF without any injuries, Kolb and the O will get to face a Bills D that has failed to generate a pass rush (again) Rolling Eyes , but is underrated vs. the run. Seriously. Those run D stats have been padded by an extensive amount of minutes playing in the nickel vs. the Patriots. Bart Scott, a 220# "LB" plays in our nickel. He used to be a safety and still should be as he really struggles to shed blocks. Our base 4-3 isn't as wimpy, though still no where near being dominant.

Offensively, you hit it on the head...we can score very quickly and are pretty efficient in the RZ. Many of Fitzpatrick's INT's have come from him forcing things when playing from behind. However, you know the Cards offense - they don't often tend to crank out the points, forcing opponents to play catchup. In all likelihood, at least one of Jackson or Spiller will be fully healed for this game. Spiller is now the better of the 2. Our receiving corps are definitely not as good as the Cards, but our top 3 (Johnson, Jones, Graham) are collectively gaining respect.

These 2 teams are total opposites: very good O + struggling D vs. very good D + struggling O. We would kill if we could borrow each other's strengths!

I still believe the Cards can go up to Seattle and come away with a win. The Jets are easier to topple now that Revis is out for the season. The Bears D is also legit, but I think having to face the Cards D could really rattle their offense...I'm expecting a tight game, but this is probably a loss. Atlanta in Atlanta is very tough for a number of reasons - realistically a loss. Still got the Rams & Lions at home and I think those are winnable games. That leaves the 2 SF games and the GB game...even if the Cards lost all 3, at the absolute worst, I think they would be 8-8. Personally, I think it's still realistic to get a 10 win season, but it ain't happening without a concerted effort to establish the run in the 1st half of every remaining game.

Frustrating loss tonight (I read the GDT thread, but still haven't seen the game), but I wouldn't throw in the towel just yet.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: