Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 5: Seattle Seahawks vs Carolina Panthers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cpanthers178990

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Panthers11 wrote:
We needed 1 yard. 1 yard. Gah. Qb draw.

But that would make to much sense.
64 Pass TDs
2032 Rush Yards
28 Rush TDs
6 4Q/OT GW Drives
shirtlesswonder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am kind of thinking us and the Browns and KC should be told to just stay at home and practice for the rest of the year. Both teams and possibly KC are just wasting the NFL's time with these awful showings.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Panthers11 wrote:
It feels like we got blown out. It's so frustrating not coming through on 4 plays inside the 5.

Yea, it feels like we blew you guys out to me too but that's what happens when the Seattle offense is involved in the game. In reality, the Seattle offense scored 25 points and the Carolina offense scored 3 Laughing

God we're bad. Good game guys, good luck the rest of the way.
Tooki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
Panthers11 wrote:
It feels like we got blown out. It's so frustrating not coming through on 4 plays inside the 5.

Yea, it feels like we blew you guys out to me too but that's what happens when the Seattle offense is involved in the game. In reality, the Seattle offense scored 25 points and the Carolina offense scored 3 Laughing

God our O bad. Good game guys, good luck the rest of the way.

FIFY

And we got Cam rattled. That seems to be the mantra of our D.
rjkilla

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was gonna listen to riveras post game presser but i'm not in the mood to hear about all the positives that can be taken from this game and built on

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the 4th and goal play to end the game for us essentially, I was rather upset that we didn't try to punch it in with Cam again. Cam can get us a yard when we need it.

Then again, I would expect for Cam to hit a guy in the chest with the ball from that distance as well.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rjkilla wrote:
Impulser12000 wrote:
rjkilla wrote:
Sir_Purrr wrote:
Your hear that? That's the sound of the season ticking away...

that's the sound of cam signing in dallas when his contracts up getting closer and closer

honestly i dont blame cam for all. he's a sohpmore qb and he still has a lot more potential. do you want clausen or delhomme back? he's our best franchise qb but he's being squandered by our coordinators. chud gets a pass for now bc he was awesome last season but he's gotta turn it around. now. and mcdermott has. got. to . go. now. our d was bad last year, bad this year. bye bye.

no, i want cam to resign. which isn't going to happen because this team flat out sucks EVERY YEAR. i want a offensive coordinator who doesn't base the whole offense around a gimmick college play. i want a head coach that can manage the clock properly and get this team prepared to COMPETE every game. i want a gm who is capable of doing...well...his job.

if cam resigns we're stuck with d anderson and i quit being a panthers fan. i agree chud has some explaining to do but he gets a couple extra games bc he was at least good once. our special teams aren't the worst at least

CarolinaKitten on the sig
CAROLINA DID NOT DRAFT ARMANTI EDWARDS TO PLAY QB...or at all. Man he sucks
Impulser12000

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

after the last game i had little optimism that we would do anything. all this last game did was make me wish for the start of the nba season. the panthers are bad and going nowhere with the current coaching staff. any optimism we had going into this year died with our loss vs the pathetic bucs. i hope there are some good early picks next year bc i;m already over this year. i want the coaching staff gone but chud retained as an o coord and rivera kept as a d coord. but we need a new headcoach bc we r going nowhere. time to move forward bc as of right now i could coach the team to 1--4

CarolinaKitten on the sig
CAROLINA DID NOT DRAFT ARMANTI EDWARDS TO PLAY QB...or at all. Man he sucks
Cypher

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, since I was there for this one, i'll give a few observations you may not have had the camera angles for:

- Kuechly is a MONSTER. You probably got this one. The way Beason has been whiffing/arm tackling all year, i'm in favor of Kuechly taking the Mike spot full time. He was just all over the field.

- Harukidookie might be the most pathetic starting safety i've ever seen. Our pass defense improved dramatically when Martin was on the field.

- We missed some tackles, but what killed us most was soft zone, especially with Josh Norman. He got beat like a drum on three consecutive third downs by hitch/comebacks to Rice.

- DeAngelo Williams is just not very good.

- Steve Smith was targeted 13 times....and had four grabs. It was ugly, even the fans were booing him toward the end. I have no idea what's wrong with him. He looks like the 2010 Smith who couldn't catch a cold.

- I counted three seperate occasions where LaFell broke open, but Cam chose to throw into coverage or run. There were times where it seemed that he was looking at his first read and then just chucking it.

- The offensive line wasn't great, but I think Cam made it look a little worse than it was. He had open guys, but kept looking for the big play despite the close game.

NS922 wrote:
All on LOLton for page stretching to Green Idk what happened my phone graduated to ROFLtron
james.mcmurry13

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kuechly continues to play very well uphill (coverage, away from the LOS), but he continues to struggle downhill (taking on blockers, near the LOS).
boondock

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cypher wrote:

- Steve Smith was targeted 13 times....and had four grabs. It was ugly, even the fans were booing him toward the end. I have no idea what's wrong with him. He looks like the 2010 Smith who couldn't catch a cold.

Sadly, we can't use Jimmy Clausen as a scape goat this time.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just for the sake of throwing it out there. This is the same defense that made Aaron Rodgers be less than effective a few weeks back. Rodgers is arguably the best QB in the league.

I think the whole basis of the Seattle D is to rattle the QB, which throws the whole tempo of the offense off.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They shouldn't have even been in this game. If the Seahawks had a better QB they would've put up 35. That secondary is basically second string.
rjkilla

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

josh thomas and capt played well. luke was everywhere. sherrod martin made a couple nice plays...our coverage units are way better than last year

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boondock wrote:
On the 4th and goal play to end the game for us essentially, I was rather upset that we didn't try to punch it in with Cam again. Cam can get us a yard when we need it.

Then again, I would expect for Cam to hit a guy in the chest with the ball from that distance as well.

That was such a stupid call. Run the damn ball. This is why you drafted a mauling RG in the 2nd round and signed Mike Tolbert.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 15 of 16

Jump to: