Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FF Ravens Forum ESPN Fantasy Basketball
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 22420
Location: In west Philadelphia born and raised
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:

You lie ... right through your teeth


And we can work out a trade
_________________


We the North
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
diamondbull424


Moderator
Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 12988
Location: Baltimore, MD
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is Bmore BetterThanYou?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ravens_rool28


Joined: 05 Sep 2009
Posts: 19870
Location: #BOOZE
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
ravens_rool28 wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
diamondbull424 wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
Sorry i missed it ... Im stupid and set my alarm for 8

No worries, you didn't steal any of my guys on autopick. So.. we're good. Smile


My team looks alright for an auto pick ... but Im glad I didnt get completely screwed Laughing

You stole Z-Bo from me and for that, you will forever be in my Fave Five of most hated people.


You lie ... right through your teeth

I do not...and what did you have in mind as far as a trade?
_________________
Desperado82 wrote:
It's the magic of alcohol

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 22420
Location: In west Philadelphia born and raised
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravens_rool28 wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
ravens_rool28 wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
diamondbull424 wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
Sorry i missed it ... Im stupid and set my alarm for 8

No worries, you didn't steal any of my guys on autopick. So.. we're good. Smile


My team looks alright for an auto pick ... but Im glad I didnt get completely screwed Laughing

You stole Z-Bo from me and for that, you will forever be in my Fave Five of most hated people.


You lie ... right through your teeth

I do not...and what did you have in mind as far as a trade?


No clue ... I was hoping youd make the move for him Laughing
_________________


We the North
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ravens_rool28


Joined: 05 Sep 2009
Posts: 19870
Location: #BOOZE
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
ravens_rool28 wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
ravens_rool28 wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
diamondbull424 wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
Sorry i missed it ... Im stupid and set my alarm for 8

No worries, you didn't steal any of my guys on autopick. So.. we're good. Smile


My team looks alright for an auto pick ... but Im glad I didnt get completely screwed Laughing

You stole Z-Bo from me and for that, you will forever be in my Fave Five of most hated people.


You lie ... right through your teeth

I do not...and what did you have in mind as far as a trade?


No clue ... I was hoping youd make the move for him Laughing

I'm stubborn. I got a few PGs including a certain Raptor...
_________________
Desperado82 wrote:
It's the magic of alcohol

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
drd23


Moderator
Joined: 26 Oct 2010
Posts: 5134
Location: Melbourne, Australia
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diamondbull424 wrote:
Who is Bmore BetterThanYou?

RTID (I think)
_________________

Stone85 & mike23md on the sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 22420
Location: In west Philadelphia born and raised
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravens_rool28 wrote:

I'm stubborn. I got a few PGs including a certain Raptor...


I just seen ... that guys in my fave five of raptors
_________________


We the North
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
coordinator0


Joined: 18 Jan 2008
Posts: 7717
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
ravens_rool28 wrote:

I'm stubborn. I got a few PGs including a certain Raptor...


I just seen ... that guys in my fave five of raptors


I have DeRozan. Yay/nay? I'm willing to make a reasonable deal. Cool


Last edited by coordinator0 on Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 22420
Location: In west Philadelphia born and raised
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
ravens_rool28 wrote:

I'm stubborn. I got a few PGs including a certain Raptor...


I just seen ... that guys in my fave five of raptors


I have DeRoazan. Yay/nay? I'm willing to make a reasonable deal. Cool


I will take all the raptors ... but only if the deal is good Laughing
_________________


We the North
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
diamondbull424


Moderator
Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 12988
Location: Baltimore, MD
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drd23 wrote:
diamondbull424 wrote:
Who is Bmore BetterThanYou?

RTID (I think)

Ahh... That would make sense. I was looking at his draft haul post draft and came away very much impressed. I thought he won most of the rounds in terms of who he got and where he got vs the rest of us.

I was pretty happy with my guys as well, though I'm slightly peeved at losing out to Aldrige for Curry in the 2nd because I picked too late (5 secs remaining) and auto pick took over early.

That said my bigs look to have consistent production with it in DH12/Duncan along with possible big time upside from the Unijammer. And then Jamison could be a nice rotational big if either Gasol or Howard goes down for any period of time.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HokieRaven5


Joined: 29 Sep 2009
Posts: 1652
Location: The Land of Pleasant Living
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotta say I hope my team lasts longer in this league than one of my players marriages to a certain kardashian.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ravens_rool28


Joined: 05 Sep 2009
Posts: 19870
Location: #BOOZE
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HokieRaven5 wrote:
Gotta say I hope my team lasts longer in this league than one of my players marriages to a certain kardashian.

Why you steal my location, bro?

Also, I kinda want The Hump. If I can't work a deal out with G-dawg, would you be willing to haggle?
_________________
Desperado82 wrote:
It's the magic of alcohol

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
sp6488


Joined: 14 Mar 2005
Posts: 9729
Location: MD
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was on autodraft, so im not wedded to anyone on my team. PM me with trade proposals.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
diamondbull424


Moderator
Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 12988
Location: Baltimore, MD
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sp6488 wrote:
I was on autodraft, so im not wedded to anyone on my team. PM me with trade proposals.

Have no idea which team you are tbh.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
coordinator0


Joined: 18 Jan 2008
Posts: 7717
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diamondbull424 wrote:
sp6488 wrote:
I was on autodraft, so im not wedded to anyone on my team. PM me with trade proposals.

Have no idea which team you are tbh.


It's either "That's Turrible" or "Team Murphy."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 7 of 14

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group