Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Rolle in the burgundy and gold?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elkton_redskinsfan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:29 am    Post subject: Rolle in the burgundy and gold? Reply with quote

I wanna get your all's thoughts on him possibly coming to the skins.
avbanig

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like him, but I read taht he wants the same kind of money that we won't give to Fred Smoot, and in my opinion Fred Smoot is better at covering than Roll, is not to mention he 3 or 4 years younger. So if they are planning on giving him a 12million dollar signing bonus, which is what I read he was looking for, then we might as well give that to Smoot, and keep the secondary in tact!
sootedpair

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
like him, but I read taht he wants the same kind of money that we won't give to Fred Smoot, and in my opinion Fred Smoot is better at covering than Roll, is not to mention he 3 or 4 years younger. So if they are planning on giving him a 12million dollar signing bonus, which is what I read he was looking for, then we might as well give that to Smoot, and keep the secondary in tact!

My thoughts exactly!

There is no way that they give Rolle that kind of money without offering it to Fred first.
mrdriii

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smoot is teo years younger but if he wanted 14 mil and Rolle wants 16 mil, maybe Smoot would've taken 12 mil. Smoot is just as good, probably better. I'm not sure I like this possible move.

D Twisted Evil
avbanig

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smoot also has been injured alot less in career than Rolle has, Rolle seems to be injury prone, he barely played last year, and then he had that neck problem. It seems like every year he misses a couple of games, Smoot has only missed a couple in his entire career.
WashingtonRedskins

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3 things we MUST do during the offseason

1.We have to keep smoot, he was one of the keys to our 2nd ranked D last year, plus hes pretty young.
2.THE most important goal-Get either Mike williams or Braylon, or else were toast next year, I dont care what it takes.
3.SHIP COLES OUT, hes a distraction to the team.
WhySkins

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the thing i heard about rolle is he wants 12 million, while smoot wants something like 14. i agree though, if they're gonna give out that much money then they should just give it to smoot who you know is gonna good. apparently though williams really likes rolle and is begging them to go after him, so that would make me think that it was gonna happen.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: