Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NEED To OPEN the Offense Up Next Year!! Keep Coles!? Rolle?!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
N8DOGGS HOGS

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:40 pm    Post subject: NEED To OPEN the Offense Up Next Year!! Keep Coles!? Rolle?! Reply with quote

Why doesn't Gibbs say ok, Coles and Ramsey had some really good chemistry and made some big plays under Spurrier, why not take some of those "down-the-field" plays that Coles liked and add them to the playbook? Is there some copyright infraction by doing so? haha

If we could have the passing game we had with Spurrier and the running game of Gibbs we would be tough. We have to open the passing game up this year and not play it so safe and hopefully open up the box a bit for Portis.

I say if there is a trade where we can get equal value for L.C. then consider it, if not we KEEP him (Don't drop him) I have to say I agree with L.C. the offense needs to go down field more, thats why we brought him in here, he is a speedster! I think he really needs to take care of his toe issue as well though!

Draft Mike Williams or Braylon Edwards and add another threat to the O. Trade Rod Gardner!

I have heard that the Skins are going after Samari Rolle, and the talk is the signing bonus will be around $15 M I sure hope they have enough money to address the Offense, that should be the number one priority!!
WashingtonRedskins

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a question, how do you think we can draft Mike or Braylon?
Since chicago, minnesota, maybe tampa bay, and maybe tennese want either one of them, how are we gonna get one of em'. WE SERIOUSLY need one.
TrueRedskin05

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chicago is gonna pass on both of them since they got muhsin and they got some more holes to fill tampa is gonna go with a RB not a reciver yet in the 2nd or 3rd if they have picks in those rounds tennessee is going with a CB or they could go with braylon he is the better reciver they think i dont and will probably be chosen before williams vikings are going with the defense since they are pretty much getting burress i think and that leaves us with mike williams thats how we will get him or we might trade up

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: