Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Alex Smith has best QB rating in the NFL right now.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
4evera9er

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:51 pm    Post subject: Alex Smith has best QB rating in the NFL right now. Reply with quote

And it looks to stay that way for now unless Schaub has an absolute blinder against the Jets (which, let's face it, wouldn't be a shocker).

But right now, for some perspective, Alex has made more 20+ yard passes (15) than Matt Ryan (14), Rodgers and Roethlisberger (both 12).

Of the other top 10 rated QB's, Alex's longest completion (53) tops Rodgers (49), Roethlisberger (37) and Ponder (45) while only falling short of Brady and Ryan by a couple of yards.

Peyton Manning has a worse pass completion percentage and Aaron Rodgers has been intercepted 4 times more than Smith. Laughing

I realise this is a pointless thread, but if you'd told me I'd be writing this a few seasons back I'd have been in shock.

But passes of 20+ and longest completion are interesting given all the recent conversation about our passing attack.
y2lamanaki

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's being discussed in here:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=14787645#14787645

Frank Gore 10,000 yard tracker:

Currently - 9,967
Ranked 29th all-time

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: