Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: San Francisco 49ers vs Buffalo Bills
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 42, 43, 44  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who ya got???
Niners
88%
 88%  [ 24 ]
Bills
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 27

Author Message
Psychlone


Joined: 15 Mar 2008
Posts: 3718
Location: Marin County, CA.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With both Urbik and Glenn out, gotta think Chan Gailey will opt to go with a lot of short quick underneath routes. Press them CB's and go like hell at Fitz Fangio.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
J-ALL-DAY


Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 26306
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have to be careful pressing Stevie Johnson as he is one of the best in the league at getting off the jam. However, it will be interesting to see how the Bills change their offense or if they do it all. No doubt they have been one of the best OLs in the game thus far.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
scraly47*


Joined: 28 Oct 2009
Posts: 3966
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/0ap1000000069279/Sound-FX-Best-of-Week-4

lol wait till it gets to Randy and Aldon
_________________


-Lork
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
steadypimpin


Joined: 01 Jan 2009
Posts: 8778
Location: Rockville, Maryland
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear Spiller is still hurt but could still play. That's good for us. We usually have problems with the quicker backs. We need to contain their TE though, we don't want another Kyle Rudolph type of game from their TE. They are kind of similar TEs too.
_________________

Thanks to Peppers90 on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
49ers Finest


Joined: 28 Dec 2011
Posts: 8729
Location: San Jose
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scraly47* wrote:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/0ap1000000069279/Sound-FX-Best-of-Week-4

lol wait till it gets to Randy and Aldon


i love sounds from the game. aldons funny

but what the hell did dixon say towards the end. i heard something home....red... idk Laughing
_________________
***WE RUN THE WEST!***
SB AT HOME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

new sig... sorry alex
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
steadypimpin


Joined: 01 Jan 2009
Posts: 8778
Location: Rockville, Maryland
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scraly47* wrote:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/0ap1000000069279/Sound-FX-Best-of-Week-4

lol wait till it gets to Randy and Aldon
I love the beginning, Holmes saying we're going home with a L. Laughing
_________________

Thanks to Peppers90 on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cali2Wisco


Joined: 29 Jan 2006
Posts: 2297
Location: 1st Round Bye
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillSabre wrote:
Cali2Wisco wrote:
I'll be at the game...I haven't seen a dumber QB in the league this year than Fitzpatrick so I'm thrilled to see what our D is going to make him look like.


I wish I even knew what this meant. I haven't seen a dumber post on FF this season so I'm eager to have you explain yourself.


Obviously I'm not talking about his actual intelligence, I'm talking about him constantly going "HEY BRO ON THE OTHER TEAM, MERRY EFFIN XMAS".

If I were a Bills fan I'd be absolutely furious at the money that was thrown at such a mediocre qb that is going to lose a team far more games with his mistakes than win them with his "heroics"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TommyC376


Joined: 08 Feb 2008
Posts: 10190
Location: Capital Wasteland
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psychlone wrote:
With both Urbik and Glenn out, gotta think Chan Gailey will opt to go with a lot of short quick underneath routes. Press them CB's and go like hell at Fitz Fangio.


Ehh even if we had Glenn and Urbik, we would still thrown short quick passes. Fitz cant throw a good ball over 25 yards. So ergo, hes gotta go quick shorties. Which makes me mad, I hate seeing a QB like Flacco just flick his wrist and the ball goes 40 yards.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Maxmw22


Moderator
Joined: 05 Feb 2007
Posts: 11004
Location: Cincinnati, OH
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cali2Wisco wrote:
BillSabre wrote:
Cali2Wisco wrote:
I'll be at the game...I haven't seen a dumber QB in the league this year than Fitzpatrick so I'm thrilled to see what our D is going to make him look like.


I wish I even knew what this meant. I haven't seen a dumber post on FF this season so I'm eager to have you explain yourself.


Obviously I'm not talking about his actual intelligence, I'm talking about him constantly going "HEY BRO ON THE OTHER TEAM, MERRY EFFIN XMAS".

If I were a Bills fan I'd be absolutely furious at the money that was thrown at such a mediocre qb that is going to lose a team far more games with his mistakes than win them with his "heroics"



Eh the money isn't so much that you expect him to be a top 15 QB. I mean when you think about it, his average salary per year is less than guys like Matt Cassel, Mark Sanchez, or Kevin Kolb.
_________________

Adopt-A-Bills:
RB C.J. Spiller - 927 yds, 4.6 ypc, 33 rec, 185 yds, 2 TD
DE/OLB Jerry Hughes - 46 tckls, 10 SCK, 2 FF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
J-ALL-DAY


Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 26306
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On 49ers Central, Aldon Smith was asked about giving Justin Smith the nickname, "The Last American Bad A**," and what nickname would he want opposing OLs to have for him. He answered, I don't need a nickname, as long as they know I'm coming Laughing .
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chrissooner49er


Joined: 03 Feb 2005
Posts: 3999
Location: Tulsa, OK
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scraly47* wrote:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/0ap1000000069279/Sound-FX-Best-of-Week-4

lol wait till it gets to Randy and Aldon


Tomsula was entertaining as well! Laughing
_________________
fa·nat·ic (f-ntk)
A person marked or motivated by an extreme, unreasoning enthusiasm, as for a cause.
Draft wishes:1st-Beckham/Cooks,Fuller/Verrett;2nd-T. Murphy,Moncrief,Su'a-Filo,M. Smith;3rd-Abbrederis,Ben Gardner,J.Watkins,T. Reilly...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
49ersfan


Joined: 21 Apr 2007
Posts: 6389
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder how much Kaepernick we see this week. And if we do see him, is it for designed runs, or will get more pass plays called?
_________________
-Not taking this off until the 49ers win #6
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rudyZ


Joined: 12 Mar 2007
Posts: 13135
Location: Québec
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ersfan wrote:
I wonder how much Kaepernick we see this week. And if we do see him, is it for designed runs, or will get more pass plays called?



I'm not sure we'll see him at all for a few games. Maybe the coaching staff would like other teams to forget about him.
_________________


RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
steadypimpin


Joined: 01 Jan 2009
Posts: 8778
Location: Rockville, Maryland
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rudyZ wrote:
49ersfan wrote:
I wonder how much Kaepernick we see this week. And if we do see him, is it for designed runs, or will get more pass plays called?



I'm not sure we'll see him at all for a few games. Maybe the coaching staff would like other teams to forget about him.
I'm sure we'll see him. He's been in every game right? Why wouldn't you use a weapon like that? Well, besides Randy Moss we use our weapons well.
_________________

Thanks to Peppers90 on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rudyZ


Joined: 12 Mar 2007
Posts: 13135
Location: Québec
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:
rudyZ wrote:
49ersfan wrote:
I wonder how much Kaepernick we see this week. And if we do see him, is it for designed runs, or will get more pass plays called?



I'm not sure we'll see him at all for a few games. Maybe the coaching staff would like other teams to forget about him.
I'm sure we'll see him. He's been in every game right? Why wouldn't you use a weapon like that? Well, besides Randy Moss we use our weapons well.



According to this site:

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/snapcounts


Kap played one snap against the packers and 11 against the Jets, nothing in weeks 2 and 3, which is conform with my memory. So no, he hasn't been in every game. And no, I don't think we'll necessarily see him every game, or on a more consistent basis. We showed him off to the NFL, now other teams have to spend time preparing for CK. We'll use him if we need him, but if we don't, then we probably won't.
_________________


RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 42, 43, 44  Next
Page 2 of 44

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group