Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Slender (PC/Mac)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Superman(DH23)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Superman(DH23) wrote:
I don't really get it, I spent 45 mins walking around in the dark last night before my screen went static and I started over. Maybe I'm too jaded.
Did you find any of the papers? The game isn't interesting until you do. They're on/near the non-tree objects.
no I didn't find any papers, I've found 4 different non tree objects, haven't seen any pages. Is there some sort of clue that you're close to a page?

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
iPwn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superman(DH23) wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Superman(DH23) wrote:
I don't really get it, I spent 45 mins walking around in the dark last night before my screen went static and I started over. Maybe I'm too jaded.
Did you find any of the papers? The game isn't interesting until you do. They're on/near the non-tree objects.
no I didn't find any papers, I've found 4 different non tree objects, haven't seen any pages. Is there some sort of clue that you're close to a page?
There's no clues. You just have to look on the objects and you should be able to find them somewhat easily. The antagonist doesn't do anything until you find the first page.

If you want an idea of the gameplay, check out the Rage Quit Slender video on YouTube. I'd link to it, but there's a lot of swearing. Hilarious video though.

- Best since day one -
The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
CrashMan510

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

played it.

i saw slender, i walked the opposite way....turned around if he was still there....mofo was right in front of me, gave me a heart attack Laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eSN8Cwit_s
fuarge
buno67

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Superman(DH23) wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Superman(DH23) wrote:
There's no clues. You just have to look on the objects and you should be able to find them somewhat easily. The antagonist doesn't do anything until you find the first page.

If you want an idea of the gameplay, check out the Rage Quit Slender video on YouTube. I'd link to it, but there's a lot of swearing. Hilarious video though.

omg those guys of Rage Quit Slender are annoying as hell!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a sequel to this game in development. It's going to be based on an asylum with some or maybe a full backstory of Slender. Looking forward to it Laughing
adam9

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need to play it. I know what it is and stuff but i just don't get startled easily. However, I think it'd be fun.

Will probably record just in case I do freak out though haha.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: