Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Postgame Thread: Chicago @ Dallas
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Desperado82

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:41 am    Post subject: Postgame Thread: Chicago @ Dallas Reply with quote

Ok...I understand everyone is frustrated with the result of the game.

All I ask, is keep it to football. I don't want to hand out any more warnings. If you disagree with a member and can't retort their opinion without insults, just walk away.

^^^mack
Lazyking

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets be real folks. this team hasn't played well since week one. I can only hope that they will be ready for the Ravens but this season could be a lost cause very soon.

It's not on Romo, or Dez, or Witten, Rob Ryan or Garrett.

It's on all of them, the whole team.

This is gutcheck time, you wanna compete for a playoff spot, maybe win the division or do you wanna keep playing lackluster and finish 6-10?

Work must be done.

lets go Cowboys!
Cicero

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:43 am    Post subject: Re: Postgame Thread: Chicago @ Dallas Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:

All I ask, is keep it to football. I don't want to hand out any more warnings. If you disagree with a member and can't retort their opinion without insults, just walk away.

I know I was out of line, and I told you ahead of time that I apologize. That being said, I'll continue here.

& I agree with you, I don't want to extend Romo passed this contract and we should thank him for everything and let him walk.

Wondering where I can apply for the DCRA?
BigD88

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One word: Pathetic.

KingofSTATS wrote:

Witten is just too slow and nonathletic to be a dominant force in the receiving game.
CowboysTilIDie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:45 am    Post subject: Re: Postgame Thread: Chicago @ Dallas Reply with quote

Cicero wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:

I know I was out of line, and I told you ahead of time that I apologize. That being said, I'll continue here.

& I agree with you, I don't want to extend Romo passed this contract and we should thank him for everything and let him walk.

This is all I was saying to begin with. Lets ride the Romo train to its last stop and board a different train at that point.

Huge props to LORK for the sig

Official Supporter of "The Process."
Tha King

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:46 am    Post subject: Re: Postgame Thread: Chicago @ Dallas Reply with quote

Cicero wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:

I agree,big Romo fan... but if he continues his current level of play,we may need to look in another direction.
Superman(DH23)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My honest opinion, until Jerry gives up GM duties, this is going to be the team you see, b/c there is no accountability to the HC.

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
dahobofest

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it weren't for Dez's blunder on the pick six and the Ogletree deflection for an interception, I think the Cowboys win. In reality, it happens. It just seems to happen more to the Cowboys Laughing .
MaddHatter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disgusting game by our entire Offense. Murray fumbled twice and had no vision, the OL couldn't block a 5year old, our WR's couldn't catch or run teh right route, and Romo tried forcing things and made too many mistakes.

Defense on teh other hand looked decent but couldn't Cover TE's and couldn't stop 3rd down conversions. Gave up some big plays and Marshall got away with several OPIs

Sig courtesy of mack.
Cicero

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:50 am    Post subject: Re: Postgame Thread: Chicago @ Dallas Reply with quote

CowboysTilIDie wrote:
Cicero wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:

This is all I was saying to begin with. Lets ride the Romo train to its last stop and board a different train at that point.

Absolutely. He's done some great things for us here in a Cowboys uniform, and I appreciate them. He gave us hope again, but sadly it was only hope, with very little results outside of gaudy numbers.

We need to begin grooming a replacement for him and right now!!

Wondering where I can apply for the DCRA?
dahobofest

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:51 am    Post subject: Re: Postgame Thread: Chicago @ Dallas Reply with quote

Cicero wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:

How do you prefer Romo to play? Sit in the pocket, take 15 sacks per game and only hit the sure throws? You'll lose every game.
MaddHatter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys crack me up... bring out the torches Laughing

Sig courtesy of mack.
Lazyking

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's signed thru 2013 which means the Cowboys would either have to find his replacement in the draft next year and groom him a year or the season bombs and they draft a the number one QB.. (A geno Smith, Matt Barkley..)

I do NOT want to go through more years with guys like Clint Stonerer, Chad Hutchinson, Drew Henson and the great Quincy Carter under center again.
be WARE94

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:53 am    Post subject: Re: Postgame Thread: Chicago @ Dallas Reply with quote

Tha King wrote:
Cicero wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:

I agree,big Romo fan... but if he continues his current level of play,we may need to look in another direction.

i think it's a bit early to talk about getting rid of him......not for nothing but we haven't put a complete team around him well........ever.....it's a shame really.....not defending his play tonight....but if we can put a better team around him he can be closer to 2011 romo then the romo we saw tonight

[quote="Tzimisce"]Was Romo playing sarcastaball?
Plat wrote:
"]i swear this guy be trolling
dahobofest

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really don't understand how you could let a quarterback like Tony walk with this offensive line. Who could possibly do better behind this offensive line? You think Romo likes having to run away from defenders and escape the pocket? No, he'd love to be able to throw from there. Who are you going to find to play better with this offensive line?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 1 of 15

Jump to: