Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: Eagles At Steelers... Go Steelers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which Team Do You Want To Adopt This Week???
Cleveland Browns @ NYG
16%
 16%  [ 3 ]
Atlanta Falcons @ Washington
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Pittsburg Steelers (home) vs Eagles
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Denver Broncos @ Patriots
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Other
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 18

Author Message
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 24369
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay. I don't know how this works.

Slam started this GDT - and technically the team that this room supported won. So does that mean he should start the next one?

Should Des start it since we won last time he made the GDT - only to have MH screw up the trend?

Or should we have someone new start it?

Someone! Quick! Check the superstition rule book.
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The_Slamman


Joined: 07 Feb 2005
Posts: 13428
Location: Las Vegas, NV
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
Okay. I don't know how this works.

Slam started this GDT - and technically the team that this room supported won. So does that mean he should start the next one?

Should Des start it since we won last time he made the GDT - only to have MH screw up the trend?

Or should we have someone new start it?

Someone! Quick! Check the superstition rule book.


Anybody but MH!!!
_________________
Northland wrote:
If mediocrity is your SuperBowl then Garrett is your Lombardi.


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 24369
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Slamman wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
Okay. I don't know how this works.

Slam started this GDT - and technically the team that this room supported won. So does that mean he should start the next one?

Should Des start it since we won last time he made the GDT - only to have MH screw up the trend?

Or should we have someone new start it?

Someone! Quick! Check the superstition rule book.


Anybody but MH!!!


Agreed. MH is banned from making one this season. But the real question is it you, Des, or someone new?!
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The_Slamman


Joined: 07 Feb 2005
Posts: 13428
Location: Las Vegas, NV
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
Okay. I don't know how this works.

Slam started this GDT - and technically the team that this room supported won. So does that mean he should start the next one?

Should Des start it since we won last time he made the GDT - only to have MH screw up the trend?

Or should we have someone new start it?

Someone! Quick! Check the superstition rule book.


Anybody but MH!!!


Des. He was the rightful GDT owner before MH snipered it.

Agreed. MH is banned from making one this season. But the real question is it you, Des, or someone new?!

_________________
Northland wrote:
If mediocrity is your SuperBowl then Garrett is your Lombardi.


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 24369
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's decided then. Des. Next week is all on you. Don't screw it up.
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 27748
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
It's decided then. Des. Next week is all on you. Don't screw it up.


No pressure, right?
_________________

^^^mack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Ace5


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 6127
Location: CT
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
It's decided then. Des. Next week is all on you. Don't screw it up.


No pressure, right?


No pressure, no diamonds he may be a redskin but I really like that
_________________
iPwn wrote:
Your sig is wherever your car keys are. Sorry you won't ever see it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
The_Slamman


Joined: 07 Feb 2005
Posts: 13428
Location: Las Vegas, NV
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, what do you think about wearing the Cee Jay sig this week for the Ravens? I think there is about a 95% chance the Cowboys lose this week. So, the only fun we can really have with the Ravens is BEFORE the game starts.
_________________
Northland wrote:
If mediocrity is your SuperBowl then Garrett is your Lombardi.


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ace5


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 6127
Location: CT
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Living vicariously through the eagles victories. Committing seppuku now.
_________________
iPwn wrote:
Your sig is wherever your car keys are. Sorry you won't ever see it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 27748
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace5 wrote:
Living vicariously through the eagles victories. Committing seppuku now.


You have a samurai sword?
_________________

^^^mack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Ace5


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 6127
Location: CT
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
Ace5 wrote:
Living vicariously through the eagles victories. Committing seppuku now.


You have a samurai sword?


It's actually a cutlass. Samurai pirate you see.
_________________
iPwn wrote:
Your sig is wherever your car keys are. Sorry you won't ever see it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 27748
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace5 wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
Ace5 wrote:
Living vicariously through the eagles victories. Committing seppuku now.


You have a samurai sword?


It's actually a cutlass. Samurai pirate you see.


Didn't know those still existed.
_________________

^^^mack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Ace5


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 6127
Location: CT
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
Ace5 wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
Ace5 wrote:
Living vicariously through the eagles victories. Committing seppuku now.


You have a samurai sword?


It's actually a cutlass. Samurai pirate you see.


Didn't know those still existed.


Closely related to the samurai pizza cats. But at sea plundering.
_________________
iPwn wrote:
Your sig is wherever your car keys are. Sorry you won't ever see it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group