Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Defensive line: "trickle down" effect
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kiltman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definetly makes you feel better about the lack of sacks and explains a lot like how Demeco has been able to move freely through the OL so much

Btw Phire the way to post pictures on the iPhone (i think you have one) is copy it then paste it into the URL bar then copy that and paste it in the post like normal.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This puts me a little more at ease. Our interior has been playing a lot better than last year and I don't think Cole has decreased his play at all. However, I feel Babin hasn't looked quite himself, although even during his monster 18 sack season he would disappear for a game and then go off. At the end of the day I'm not worried about our pass rush though.

Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What? Babin is much improved as a run defender. Like ALOT.

We don't get sacks, but people keep an extra or two blockers in or chip. But overall our Defense have been great, especially with the field position in mind.

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
BirdsFan06050

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:

We don't get sacks, but people keep an extra or two blockers in or chip. But overall our Defense have been great, especially with the field position in mind.

Yeah, I'd say Babin has been the d-line's best player here in the early-going. He has looked sharp.
"There are stories of coincidence and chance, of intersections and strange things told, and which is which and who only knows; and the book says we may be through with the past, but the past ain't through with us."
eaglesfan10

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BirdsFan06050 wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:

Yeah, I'd say Babin has been the d-line's best player here in the early-going. He has looked sharp.

Maybe best Defensive End but I wouldn't say best D-Lineman because Fletcher Cox has been an absolute animal.
BLick12

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BirdsFan06050 wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:

I haven't been able to complain about him which is rare, and a good thing. But Cole still has been hands down the most dominant.

Eagles defense has been great, but not from a fantasy perspective. Evil or Very Mad

Also, I'm curious to see what our number of blockers looked like throughout the game. I saw a ton of chips from guys like Celek and even Avant against the Giants.

Another Ginger QB in the AFC North.

Looking forward to the "No Soul Bowl" twice a year
oland11

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLick12 wrote:
BirdsFan06050 wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:

I haven't been able to complain about him which is rare, and a good thing. But Cole still has been hands down the most dominant.

Eagles defense has been great, but not from a fantasy perspective. Evil or Very Mad

Also, I'm curious to see what our number of blockers looked like throughout the game. I saw a ton of chips from guys like Celek and even Avant against the Giants.

God damn. Them or the Steelers D for me. Lovely.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: