Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Why the NFC North is the Best Division
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BEARS24

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nbanflguy wrote:
My take on the Bears is that they are a good team that has a chance to beat almost anyone, but with their OL and Cutler as their QB, they also can lose to anyone.

This is one of the truest evaluations of the Bears I have seen in a while...

Also I love that when we all play each other, the gloves are off, but we can defend each other as well...

Love this division and its fans at times
packerfan50

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I am going to say is that's it's a long season and to hit your stride now is not the answer as the Packers found out last year. Whoevere is healthy and hitting their stride by week 14 at least will probably be going to the Super Bowl like the Giants came out of nowhere last year. The Packers are shaky at this point I'd say, nothing is a given game this whole season that's for sure.
Badger75

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Chicago market is huge. The Chicago media has a looong history of stirring up trouble just to get a story. Ever hear of "Front Page"? Play and movie about Chicago newspapers during the Roaring 20's. That would be when Halas was founding the league. Fedora's, Model T's, Prohibition.... Cool

About 100 Bears QB's have come and gone since then.

If Jay doesn't let them bother him, they will move on to Urlacher....um...Briggs...hmmm...the Cubs....for older fans who remember the Chicken Bleep story like it was just yesterday, that was 1967 to be exact....Green Bay has a rinky dink chamber of commerce market....Minn. is small...so is Detroit where baseball is bigger.

The Bears will win the North. Wink
CDub

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the NFC West is slowly creeping to one of the better ones. All the defenses are among the best in the league, offenses for the most part have a ways to go yet, but there for the most part "ok".
phieagles012

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh boy vikings are about as legit as the redskins last year when everyone started jumping on that ship... my personal favorite was Steve Young saying Rex Grossman was a top 10 QB see where that bandwagon got them

For my money the best is still the NFC East Defending SB champions, Stacked 3-1 Eagles team, Cowboys, and a much improved redskins team
khodder

Moderator - MVP
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CDub wrote:
I think the NFC West is slowly creeping to one of the better ones. All the defenses are among the best in the league, offenses for the most part have a ways to go yet, but there for the most part "ok".

NFC West currently has the 2nd, 3rd and 4th best scoring D's in the NFL.

AZ has played NE and Philly
SEA has played Green Bay
SF has played Detroit and Green Bay

There are more tests to come, but they have not played scrubs.

Conductor of the Keith Wenning bandwagon.
Zach Hodges is a 1st Round Pick in 2015.
khodder

Moderator - MVP
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

phieagles012 wrote:
Oh boy vikings are about as legit as the redskins last year when everyone started jumping on that ship... my personal favorite was Steve Young saying Rex Grossman was a top 10 QB see where that bandwagon got them

For my money the best is still the NFC East Defending SB champions, Stacked 3-1 Eagles team, Cowboys, and a much improved redskins team

Random Question, Do you know the NFC East's record vs the NFC West over the past two years?

Conductor of the Keith Wenning bandwagon.
Zach Hodges is a 1st Round Pick in 2015.
Badger75

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

phieagles012 wrote:

You watch. Not sure what it is about Rex, but if they call on him without notice, he can still touch up some good team. He was never very consistent and is slowed by injury, but he will make someone the goat.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: