Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Game of the Day

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ImissEricGreen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:02 pm    Post subject: Game of the Day Reply with quote

WVU vs TX, the game features 3 possible future steelers draft picks: WR Tavon Austin, DE/OLB Alex Okafor, DE/OLB Jackson Jeffcoat, & my favorite OG/OT Mason Walters versatile kid that reminds me of Barrett Jones Bama. Also keep an eye on 97 Brandon Moore JUCO transfer 6'6 330 DT
kethnaab

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Georgia vs. SC features perhaps the 2 best pass rushers in college football, Jadaveon Clowney and Jarvis Jones
treat88

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kethnaab wrote:
Georgia vs. SC features perhaps the 2 best pass rushers in college football, Jadaveon Clowney and Jarvis Jones

Minter and Elam both impressive in the swamp today.

Love to have one or both.

"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself."
armsteeld

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tavon Austin is Brown mixed with Desean Jackson! Would love him!! Clowney of Gamecocks is a monster...wasn't impressed with Shamarko Thomas..both Texas DEs looked good...how good is Geno Thomas???? Amazing watching him work...good day of football!

"Sheep follow the flock for direction and security but scatter at the sight of the lone wolf". Rocky
Bobikus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that was easily game of the weekend. I was in a buffalo wild wings near Morgantown, and on that final offensive drive by WVU not a single person in the restaurant was sitting down.
JDLefebvre

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats WVU......... F Texas!!!!

KCCO!!!
oderint dum metuant
Bobikus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also Geno Smith might be my favorite college player ever right now and it saddens me so much that I'll have to one day root against him in the pros Sad
FourThreeMafia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bobikus wrote:
Also Geno Smith might be my favorite college player ever right now and it saddens me so much that I'll have to one day root against him in the pros Sad

At least its a fairly certain bet that he wont be playing in our division. Small chance the Browns could take him if they pick high enough, but doubtful.

If he goes to the Chiefs of Bills I would be happy. I like both teams.

Most the teams I strongly dislike have QBs already. Maybe not really good ones but at least ones that I doubt those teams give up on so soon.

simonwayne wrote:
We ain't got nothing man, just a chiefs win, thats all you get...And next week it will be wash, rinse, repeat.
Bobikus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:
Bobikus wrote:

At least its a fairly certain bet that he wont be playing in our division. Small chance the Browns could take him if they pick high enough, but doubtful.

If he goes to the Chiefs of Bills I would be happy. I like both teams.

Most the teams I strongly dislike have QBs already. Maybe not really good ones but at least ones that I doubt those teams give up on so soon.

Anyone but the Browns or maybe Raiders I'd be happy to root for him any time he's not playing against us, and against us I'd still root for shootouts.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: