Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Does Mario need to go back to the right side?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tk3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:05 pm    Post subject: Does Mario need to go back to the right side? Reply with quote

Seriously? Could that be his issue, I mean, while it is similar skills you are doing everything opposite, using the other arm for each movement you make..

I know he wanted to move to LE, but I would say we are paying you enough to suck it up and try RE where you might be more effective..

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texans fans told us this is what we would get from Mario. Many Bills fans wrote it off as sour grapes.

^^^NickChowaniec^^^
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DKTurtle51 wrote:
Texans fans told us this is what we would get from Mario. Many Bills fans wrote it off as sour grapes.

A little was sour grapes IMO as well.. I'm not ready to write off Mario yet, but he gotta produce more plain and simple
Lets Go Buffalo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may be right TK3 it is his right hand thats injured right? At least he could levrage with his strong hand.
n3bulous

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JJ Watt still wears a brace due to a dislocated elbow which caused him to miss all of the preseason.

Just saying...
Tzimisce

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I rewatched the game earlier and it's pretty alarming how he got handled by absolutely everyone who went against him 1-on-1; Vollmer, Connolly, Wendell, Gronk, Fells, even Welker at one point. He showed very little inside bend - that's something I think could be rectified by moving him back to the right side - but in general it was either a really lackadaisical effort by him or a really good effort by the Pats' OL... probably a bit of both. I don't know what your threshold for panic is for Bills fans, but if that were my team that gave the guy $50 mil guaranteed, I'd be very, very upset.

On the other hand, both Kyle Williams and Marcel Dareus were very impressive in spurts; particularly Dareus. Both did a good job of flushing Brady from the pocket on multiple occasions. Mark Anderson was who we all knew he was - a decent upfield rusher, but ineffective at most other things.

BlaqOptic wrote:
I dont care that that little girl was adorable... I'll punch her in the face!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: