Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 4 GDT: Titans(1-3) @ Vikings(3-1) 11/7 4:25PM EST
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who Wins?
Titans
46%
 46%  [ 14 ]
Vikings
53%
 53%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 30

deeluxx3

Hot Shot Crew
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

games like this lead me to drink

RIP Crakburn & BoYz2tHeBoWl
RIP Steve "Air" McNair...the greatest Titan of all-time
VinceYoung1010

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also love the irony of Gray's get tough comments earlier this week when he runs a prevent defense seemingly all game.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Driving home from the game. Matt Hasselbeck is indescribably bad. And I have never seen a player get as consistently open as Jared Cook was today.

Hasselbeck legit had him down the seam all game but either can't throw the ball the 25 yards to get it to him or else can't actually progress through his reads. It was insane.

Adopted Titans - Sammie Lee Hill and Jackie Battle
vike daddy

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rough game today, guys. sorry.

hope your season picks up from here.

Webmaster wrote:
Can we knock off all the nonsense and stick to football?
MrOneWayRoad

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
Driving home from the game. Matt Hasselbeck is indescribably bad. And I have never seen a player get as consistently open as Jared Cook was today.

Hasselbeck legit had him down the seam all game but either can't throw the ball the 25 yards to get it to him or else can't actually progress through his reads. It was insane.

They showed a few Titans fans in the stands on tv, I wonder if you were one of them? Laughing

Sorry you had to witness that abortion in person.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This game, to me, looked like two young teams going in completely opposite directions.

Vikings had emotion and executed their game plan. We looked we would have rather been any place else in the world, mostly on offense, and could barely execute a damn kneel down with how our offense played. Matt Hasselbeck is complete and utter garbage, and I hope to God he retires after this season. Dude is the definition of washed up.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I want is someone to explain this to me...why was Kenny Britt was in the game at the end? Please. Yes, we got crushed, but I just want something resembling a reason as to why Kenny would be on the field in that situation? Anything...it doesn't even have to be a quality reason.

Adopted Titans - Sammie Lee Hill and Jackie Battle
Vikefan79

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrOneWayRoad wrote:
This game, to me, looked like two young teams going in completely opposite directions.

Vikings had emotion and executed their game plan. We looked we would have rather been any place else in the world, mostly on offense, and could barely execute a damn kneel down with how our offense played. Matt Hasselbeck is complete and utter garbage, and I hope to God he retires after this season. Dude is the definition of washed up.

You know we had a similar situation last year with Donovan McNabb. He was washed up beyond belief. We couldn't play offense to save our lives and then we throw Ponder out there with no offseason and more or less get our butts handed to us.

My opinion:

Your team isn't as bad as they are playing right now. A healthy Titans team with someone in the backfield that is motivated to play the game of football and I could see the Titans back in the division hunt. You've got some weapons and I think the focus in the draft this year should be to build up that offensive and defensive line. That will allow you to get physical and it'll help Locker settle in the pocket. The best teams in the league right now are playing physical in the trenches and running balanced attacks. If I were the GM I'd get the highest pick I could for Chris Johnson and send him packing. Hasselbeck is a waste of a roster spot. He wont be around next season so unless he's doing an out of this world job mentoring Locker I'd let him go too. Give Rusty Smith some time starting while Locker is out so he has some experience in the future. Take a developmental guy off of someone practice squad and go with that. Hasselbeck is dead weight at this point in his career.

Just thought I'd share my opinion. I'm no expert on the Titans but I do see some similarities in this years Titans and last years Vikings.
MdTitansFan56

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
All I want is someone to explain this to me...why was Kenny Britt was in the game at the end? Please. Yes, we got crushed, but I just want something resembling a reason as to why Kenny would be on the field in that situation? Anything...it doesn't even have to be a quality reason.

Because racecar

1. Alex Morgan 2.San Antonio Spurs 3. Chicago White Sox 4. Ohio State 5. Buckeyes 6. Philadelphia Flyers
Finnerception

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:

We needed to call 3 timeouts so we could get the Rusty Smith to Kenny Britt connection going. Why else? We're about to unleash it on the world on Thursday and score not 7, but TEN points.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vikefan79 wrote:

You know we had a similar situation last year with Donovan McNabb. He was washed up beyond belief. We couldn't play offense to save our lives and then we throw Ponder out there with no offseason and more or less get our butts handed to us.

Our situation was more like we had Locker out there, he looked pretty good but not able to do much behind an OL that can't block a soul and having a defense that would prefer to stay on the field for quarter lengths at a time. And then he got his shoulder demolished, resulting in the washed up beyond belief guy whose had about 31 off-seasons getting to take the field one last time before he gets his AARP card and has to retire.

LOL @ this:

Quote:
A #Titans player after 30-7 loss to #Vikings: "I went from the No. 1 high school team to the No. 2 college team to this this (bleep)."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finnerception wrote:

LOL @ this:

Quote:
A #Titans player after 30-7 loss to #Vikings: "I went from the No. 1 high school team to the No. 2 college team to this this (bleep)."

I wonder who said that. A quick glance at our roster and I didn't see many of the typical high ranked teams except a few USC guys.

Adopt-A-Titan 2013-14
- Kendall Wright 73 rec 857 yd 2 TD <3
- Shonn Greene 49 car 190 yd 3 TD
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TwoToneBlue wrote:
Finnerception wrote:

LOL @ this:

Quote:

I wonder who said that. A quick glance at our roster and I didn't see many of the typical high ranked teams except a few USC guys.

Yea I'm wondering to.
justing101

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
TwoToneBlue wrote:
Finnerception wrote:

LOL @ this:

Quote:

Yea I'm wondering to.

Kendall Wright?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justing101 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
TwoToneBlue wrote:
Finnerception wrote:

LOL @ this:

Quote:

Yea I'm wondering to.

Kendall Wright?

Thats who i thought

Sig by daboyle250

TITANIA FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 35 of 37

Jump to: