Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 4 GDT: Titans(1-3) @ Vikings(3-1) 11/7 4:25PM EST
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who Wins?
Titans
46%
 46%  [ 14 ]
Vikings
53%
 53%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 30

Titanium

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good effort today, I applaud Munchak for getting his guys fired up and ready. Hass with another great day as expected. Way to go team!!!
justing101

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe Thursday we wont play like a small fish stuck in a beer plastic thing. "See" you guys later.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt Hasselbeck or Rusty Smith jogging out vs the Steelers defense. That should be fun.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finnerception wrote:
Matt Hasselbeck or Rusty Smith jogging out vs the Steelers defense. That should be fun.

Jake Locker better stop being a baby and get out there and play when his team needs him. He's seen how inept the offense is without him, time for him to actually be a leader of this team.
KingTitan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't seen an offensive performance like that since the Longhorn and Collins were at their Peak!

Ughhh...

I just didn't expect anything good from them...I'm not expecting anything good from them.

Even with Locker this team is a mess offensively. Only one playing with any emotion is Wright.
cook look like he going through the motions, even Nate Washington too.

Cj is a bum.

The offensive line is retarded...

It's like we don't have any idea what to do offensively in this league.

Defensively we make plays but when the defense plays the WHOLE game we aren't going to be good.
Can't tackle...can't make plays consistently.....

All that there was to feel good about from last year is horrible now.

I'll keep watching because i love the team, regardless. But I'm expecting nothing more than 3 wins now. I'm sure will catch someone sleeping again and Locker will have a good game but other than that my optimism and hope for a good season was flushed down the toilet.

That last Harvin play was enough.
ironlion

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1-4

I'm really just not surprised. This team got worse over the last offseason and locker alone can't balance that. Finny is in the running for DPOY and were allowing 34 points a game.

We signed a terrible washed up OG in the offseason and our run game is way worse than last year.

We signed a great 3-4 olb and are trying to make him a DE. We have the lowest sacks in the league.

There is so much blame to throw around to everyone in this team. Our season was lost the instant we let bud Adams get us in the manning circus. Our FO let us down, and the draft was terrible. Yeah we got some good players, but none that fixed us. WR 1st round, how high was our FO?

The fact that munch had even debated hassleback starting this year means he should be fired. I bit my tongue and hoped I was wrong. Clearly I was not. I'm officially on the fire munch train. He's the easiest target in this farce, but certainly not the only. I wish we could fire the ownership.
Finnerception

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanLegend wrote:

Jake Locker better stop being a baby and get out there and play when his team needs him. He's seen how inept the offense is without him, time for him to actually be a leader of this team.

Locker or no Locker we have no shot to make a game close with any team other than Cleveland, Jacksonville, and Kansas City.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finnerception wrote:
TitanLegend wrote:

Locker or no Locker we have no shot to make a game close with any team other than Cleveland, Jacksonville, and Kansas City.

Hasselbeck was the biggest reason, by far, for both of these past two losses. The defense played well in both games until Hasselbeck failed to get anything going. HE can't throw anything past 5 yards accurately.

I dunno if we win the two games with Locker, but they sure as hell would have been competitive.
Titanium

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finnerception wrote:
TitanLegend wrote:

Pretty much.

Let Locker heal up, let him have surgery if needed. Season is over. Play out the season, see what we got for players, fire the staff and move on. Hire some damned good coaches that can game plan.
Finnerception

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanLegend wrote:

Hasselbeck was the biggest reason, by far, for both of these past two losses. The defense played well in both games until Hasselbeck failed to get anything going. HE can't throw anything past 5 yards accurately.

I dunno if we win the two games with Locker, but they sure as hell would have been competitive.

The defense can't stop anybody. Wear them down a little and they can't tackle anybody. It's basically prevent defense all the way down the field until the other team has it 1st and goal.

We couldn't stop San Diego once and Brady just toyed with our defense for 60 minutes.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingTitan wrote:
Haven't seen an offensive performance like that since the Longhorn and Collins were at their Peak!

Ughhh...

I just didn't expect anything good from them...I'm not expecting anything good from them.

Even with Locker this team is a mess offensively. Only one playing with any emotion is Wright.
cook look like he going through the motions, even Nate Washington too.

Cj is a bum.

The offensive line is retarded...

It's like we don't have any idea what to do offensively in this league.

Defensively we make plays but when the defense plays the WHOLE game we aren't going to be good.
Can't tackle...can't make plays consistently.....

All that there was to feel good about from last year is horrible now.

I'll keep watching because i love the team, regardless. But I'm expecting nothing more than 3 wins now. I'm sure will catch someone sleeping again and Locker will have a good game but other than that my optimism and hope for a good season was flushed down the toilet.

That last Harvin play was enough.

I agree with you almost entirely, KT.

Regarding the bold line above, on the 104.5 post-game coverage Blaine Bishop said he felt there was no offensive plan for today's game. He used the word "scrimmage" to describe how the offense played. Those are fairly harsh words for a guy who has to comply with FCC regulations and wants to keep his job on the Titan's official radio affiliate.
Flylow

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those Bishop comments don't sound harsh to me. I believe the word that you are looking for is the truth. I really didn't see an offensive game plan, either. Only thing the offense did before the hurry up in the 4th quarter is run on 1st and 2nd down, then have Hasselbeck throw from his butt on 3rd down.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys gave a good effort today. Minnesota just played very well.

I hope you guys get Locker back. This team is much better with him. My opinion of Chris Johnson hasn't changed, and you guys have a few pieces to work with. I do not believe that this is the worst team in the league. Not even close.

Good luck the rest of the season fellas (except next week when you guys play Pittsburgh. I'll probably be back lol)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flylow wrote:
Those Bishop comments don't sound harsh to me. I believe the word that you are looking for is the truth. I really didn't see an offensive game plan, either. Only thing the offense did before the hurry up in the 4th quarter is run on 1st and 2nd down, then have Hasselbeck throw from his butt on 3rd down.

I agree it's the absolute truth, but it's also harsh. I guess I don't think of "harsh" meaning excessively critical. Anyway, yeah Bishop was right on target.
KingTitan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

s_camp wrote:
Flylow wrote:

I agree it's the absolute truth, but it's also harsh. I guess I don't think of "harsh" meaning excessively critical. Anyway, yeah Bishop was right on target.

Yeah we were sooo basic. We ran that formation with Stevens, Quinn and CJ in the backfield like 5-6 times.

It's like we had no clue on how to attack the defense.

and on defense we treating Ponder and his Wrs like they are the Manning Colts. I understand don't blitz Manning or Brady, but to let Ponder sit and look around is crazy.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 34 of 37

Jump to: