Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What happens if we win next week?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nicfre2011

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rearviewmirror wrote:
onejayhawk wrote:
Rearviewmirror wrote:
nicfre2011 wrote:
onejayhawk wrote:
It does not take imuch to imagine us winning this week. The Ravens are not much better than we are.

It's simple, the offense needs to hang onto the ball and the defense needs to turn it over. If we are +3 instead of -3, then we should win.

J

Oh Lawd, here we go.

Rolling Eyes

they are much much MUCH better than we are? You know why? That good-great QB named Joe Flacco. The rest of the team is pretty equal. They have a better DL. We have better LB. Secondaries are similar, slight edge to them. OLs are pretty equal, Hudson out I give them the advantage. Charles and Rice are both elite. We have better WRs. They have better TEs. Where are you getting that we are better?

This.

J

when 2 teams play it includes the quarterbacks. Ours is terrible. They are way better than us.

RVM,
I was confused when you responded to my comment as if I was the one saying that we were better than the Ravens. I was commenting on the fact that j seems to think we are as good if not better than every other team in the NFL right now. Unfortunately the 13-3 prediction might have to be downgraded to a 12-4 after the Ravens. But if we lose, we will likely be better than the next opponent and so on.

Rolling Eyes

Thanks to ryknowssd for the sig!

Trent Baalke for 2013 NFL executive of the year.
Mikek163

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, I had a dream that Kendrick Lewis comes back for us this week and we absolutely decimate the Ravens.

Here is to hoping dreams become reality!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I want us to win, I don't think I can hope for that. Because it will likely mean extending Matt's term as starter. And I have washed my hands of that matter. Bottom line is...and I can't believe I'm saying this...we were a playoff team once with Matt Cassel, we saw how quick we were dumped there. He's already played worse than even equaling that season.

Props to Loto...the guy does great work

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: