Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Pros and Cons vs Falcons

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
footy_29

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:32 pm    Post subject: Pros and Cons vs Falcons Reply with quote

Positives/Pros/Surprises
--> The secondary was competitive and disciplined.
--> Jarvis Jenkins is starting to become a force in the interior as a pass rusher.
--> Ryan Kerrigan continuing to impress every week, cannot say enough about him.
--> Fred Davis and Alfred Morris were the vehicles of yesterday's offense.
--> Trent Williams completely shut down John Abraham.

Disappointments/Negatives/Cons
--> Some big drops yesterday from Pierre Garcon, and one by Santana Moss.
--> The passing game simply was not working yesterday.
--> London played better this week than the last, however he needs more help from Riley than he is getting.
--> Riley had a couple of nice plays, but I wonder whether poor pre-snap recognition will prevent further development.
--> The coaches have been smart to get Wilson in there in passing situations, but it's clear the duo at ROLB will hinder the defense more than help.
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RG3 was 10 of 15,4 drops by WRs ,that has to be fixed. I think Ganos our kicker vs the Vikings. Cool

mike23md on the sig
Adopt A Redskin- Trent Murphy/OLB-1 Tackle
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good post Footy seeing as I didn't see the game, I like what you put forth and I stamp it for approval! Cool

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Marcus21

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Negatives:

Play calling was my biggest problem with this game!!!! They had nothing for Morris and our O line.........Run the Fn Ball at the Goal line. There was no reason for Griff to take that shot when we should have been pounding the rock!!!!! When you line up and tell them you are running, and they still cant stop it, it breaks their spirit!!! It also opens up more play action. I could not figure out why we kept throwing the ball!!!!

Way to many drops! For me the key to the game was time of posession which we lost! It is so vital for us to extend drives to keep our D off the field. Droping first down passes that were in your hands is a back breaker.

A new Kicker please!!!!!!! nothing really to add to that. Billy is just pitiful

Brandon Banks has done less than nothing.....I think its time to give Crawford a shot at Punt returns...Brandon dances around to much going east and west. He runs 20 yards for a net of -1 yards. we need someone to hit he hole and get positive yards.

We are getting no pass rush from the right side!!! Ryan is getting double teamed every snap!!!! We have to start getting pressure form the right side. The Falcons didnt seem to really care what who was over there! They just made sure Ryan was blocked and it worked!!!!

Positives:
The run game is sexual!!!!!
Trent is turning into one of the best left tackles in the league!!!
Sav is playing well
The Run defense is stout!!!!
The secondary played much better!!!!
Ryan Kerrigan is a beast!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: