Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Time for the Worm to crawl out of his hole!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
whodatworm23

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:54 pm    Post subject: Time for the Worm to crawl out of his hole! Reply with quote

I gotta admit… this past year has been a doozy for the ol’ Worm!

Within that time I’ve had to deal with a sudden career change, I filed for divorce from my wife of 12 years then began dealing with the ensuing and still ongoing custody battle, Personal tragedy also struck with the untimely death of a close dear friend of mine and to top it all off my beloved Saints were dealt the kiss of death for a nonexistent bounty program.

As you might have guessed… these are the reasons the Worm kinda as you might say “went into hiding”. With all the preverbal bad luck I’ve encounter recently it actually kinda put a lot of things into perspective for me. With all I was dealing with, I just knew I would be able to lean on my boys in the black and gold to help brighten my day when I needed it most and prove to me that there is always light at the end of the tunnel but then Rodger GODell made his infamous ruling and brought the hammer down on my one ray of hope outside of region and family.

That was the final blow for me!

I removed myself from NFL football completely. The Worm found the nearest hole he could a disappeared himself to deal with his despair by himself in his own way… then a funny thing happened.

The losing started!

Now, one would think that this would have dropped me deeper into the hole I dug for myself but that’s when the perspective I talked about set in. It reminded me that while having a winning team is terrific, just having something to believe in is the important thing. Even though the results have been negative I find myself more engrained and more focused than ever. Sure I still get mad and furious when we lose. I still scream and holla and throw [inappropriate/removed] when players are outta position or when opposing quarterbacks get caught baking cakes in the pocket just to find ways to bypass the time they have in there but I do it now with a better understanding of why I’m doing it.

I guess what I’m trying to say is that… I still love this team!

I still believe in this organization, these coaches and these players. Just like me this team has been dealt a hard hand and I feel there playing it to the best of their ability and regardless of weather we make the playoffs, have a winning record or even break even. The real question is whether they’re willing to pick themselves up, hold their heads high and fight to climb out of the hole they find themselves in.

It’s a hard thing to do… trust me, I know but I believe.

Always have, always will!
WHODAT

Thanks for listening, feel great to be back!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk958n5n66o
tylerdouglass

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to have you back man!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a few watering holes you can visit.

seriously though, glad to have you back man

Major props to a fine American, Uncle Buck.

The CHAMPS are going back to form! WHODAT!
Saint-Anger_13

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The more the better Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: