Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Reggie MacKenzie has taken us backwards!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

if you dont like using the 1rst on seymour
then you must really hate the using a 1rst and 2nd on cp

at least you can say seymore's trade helped turn us to a .500 team

Straight I hate the compensation. I like Palmer, but Hue's desperation buried the current regime. Can't hang that one on Davis.

Raiders needed that impact player in this draft on D.

And that's kind of the point. If you are rebuilding, you don't make those moves.

You don't rebuild w/ a Carson Palmer. But Hue was jockying for playoffs despite not having a good team to do it.

agree

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
blancanieve

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

if you dont like using the 1rst on seymour
then you must really hate the using a 1rst and 2nd on cp

at least you can say seymore's trade helped turn us to a .500 team

Straight I hate the compensation. I like Palmer, but Hue's desperation buried the current regime. Can't hang that one on Davis.

Raiders needed that impact player in this draft on D.

And that's kind of the point. If you are rebuilding, you don't make those moves.

You don't rebuild w/ a Carson Palmer. But Hue was jockying for playoffs despite not having a good team to do it.

agree

I agree also but we can't blame Palmer for that and i'm saying that you are just talking out loud what really has me confused is the Dline those boys outside of shaggy suck
blancanieve

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seymour is straight up Garbage for the money he is making really we are getting robbed on that one and i'm not even taking about the trade i'm talking about the money does not even ad up to the production.
blancanieve

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blancanieve wrote:
Seymour is straight up Garbage for the money he is making really we are getting robbed on that one and i'm not even taking about the trade i'm talking about the money does not even ad up to the production.

Can we start trading some of these guys already that's what i really want to see i don't care if we even have to eat some of his contract this year it's time to move on and see what we have with the Kids we drafted.
kmonahan07

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reggie has done nothing but buried us. He is the worst thing we have seen and the stats show. Drafting a 27 year old useless guard in the 3rd when Dline help was available.... CHAPMAN, CRICK!? He cut our best preseason corner in DVD and steelers fans are LOVING him. we need to realize Reggie is garbage
blancanieve

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kmonahan07 wrote:
Reggie has done nothing but buried us. He is the worst thing we have seen and the stats show. Drafting a 27 year old useless guard in the 3rd when Dline help was available.... CHAPMAN, CRICK!? He cut our best preseason corner in DVD and steelers fans are LOVING him. we need to realize Reggie is garbage

Right now he is but he needs more time
kmonahan07

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand but how long do you keep Knapp around with this awful system when Saunders is right there? What about Tarver and so far the worst defense in the HISTORY of the NFL.
blancanieve

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kmonahan07 wrote:

The only thing that really makes no sense is the change of Offensive schemes we all Knew the D sucked maybe Chuck Bresnahan was not that bad after all cause last years D was better than this years and we have a Defensive minded head coach.
blancanieve

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kmonahan07 wrote:
I understand but how long do you keep Knapp around with this awful system when Saunders is right there? What about Tarver and so far the worst defense in the HISTORY of the NFL.

Again these players are not very good on D when was this defense any good over the last 10 years
kmonahan07

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess and I'm just upset and angry at this point so I'm being blunt and brutal, but dude, why Change Hue? The players loved him. And I understand getting rid of Breshnahan, because we were even upset, but to chop a defense and expect results won't happen. I like the 4-3 more, but Rolando doesn't cut it. That swing td by peyton to decker was insane. He was blantantly on him, and just left him open.
CrashMan510

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

impatient [inappropriate/removed] fans smfh.

are people really going to call for Reggies head based on 4 [REMOVED] games?

people really need to start looking at the big picture

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eSN8Cwit_s
fuarge
blancanieve

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I been rooting for the Raiders since 1977 so i'm also pissed and i clearly understand what your saying about the Offense and changing it when it needed no changes but it looks like this Regime is sticking with it and like i said earlier if that is the plan and Dmac is not the long term answer csause of our scheme lets trade him and get something in return as far as the D Goes outside of Burris and Shaggy and maybe Houston you can cut all of them cause they all SUCK and i include Huff and Branch.
NickButera

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrashMan510 wrote:

That's a warning CrashMan510.

Quote:
1. Do not post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. This includes references in usernames, signatures, avatars, and PMs.

We've been pretty lenient on a bit of this but if the vulgar typing get's any worse I'm going to start dishing out more warnings. Remember:

If you see a "[inappropriate/removed]" from something you typed, you broke the rules.

If you take a word you know you're not supposed to type here, and change one letter to a symbol, you broke the rules.

If you change the spelling of a bad word so that it still sounds like the word, you're breaking the rules.

My short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
Also, my short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
blancanieve

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrashMan510 wrote:

I'm not calling for his head or Da's or even Knapp's if the plan moving forward is to build for tomorrow then lets build i'm tired of seeing Seymour,Mclain,Mitchell,Kelly,and a few others that are just flat out not doing their part lets get rid of these guys and put the young guys in a see what we got moving forward if we can get some picks in return for them then lets do it.
Baggabonez

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blancanieve wrote:
kmonahan07 wrote:

Right now he is but he needs more time

I just need a better explanation of how Bergstrom could have possibly been the BPA on their board atm.

I've said this numerous times, Ted Thompson was on the chopping block just before he turned the team around. As a T.T. disciple I suspect Reggie's head will be in a guillotine on a "make the playoffs or else" season as he slowly rebuilds the team the only way he knows how.

Bonez wrote:
Teams that win Superbowls and make the playoffs aren't picking in the Top 5, clearly

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 8 of 11

Jump to: