Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Apple II Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Neumatic


Joined: 13 Oct 2005
Posts: 8173
Location: Ohio
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
The only other thing I can think of is your plist is corrupted.

Completely close out of Firefox (quit it in the Dock after exiting it)

Click Finder in your Dock, and go up to Menu Bar and click Go. Then press and hold either Alt/Option (I think it's this one, but I'm not sure), Control, Command or Shift. Library will show up in that drop down menu. Click that. Go into Preferences, and find org.mozilla.firefox.plist then delete it. Restart Firefox and see if that fixes it.

It didn't but I fully restarted my mac again and its back to normal. Thanks for your time.
_________________

Jamison. on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MrDrew


Global Moderator
Joined: 10 Apr 2008
Posts: 18322
Location: Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
Has anyone here bought from Monoprice before?

Just trying to see if its a website that I can trust ... their deals are really really good and its kind of hard to believe that some of the prices are real


I've bought a lot of stuff from them. Never had any problems.
_________________


"I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JTagg7754


Joined: 09 Nov 2010
Posts: 12363
Location: Somewhere in Ohio
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
Has anyone here bought from Monoprice before?

Just trying to see if its a website that I can trust ... their deals are really really good and its kind of hard to believe that some of the prices are real


People I work w/ buy stuff from there often. You'll be good. Take advantage of the great prices.
_________________


PM sig requests.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hawkman98272


Joined: 02 Jan 2009
Posts: 18875
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wondering if I can send a text on my iPhone, privately? Thanks.
_________________

IDOG_det

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 22437
Location: In west Philadelphia born and raised
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hawkman98272 wrote:
Wondering if I can send a text on my iPhone, privately? Thanks.


What do you mean by privately?

Like without the person knowing who you are?
_________________


We the North
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
hawkman98272


Joined: 02 Jan 2009
Posts: 18875
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
hawkman98272 wrote:
Wondering if I can send a text on my iPhone, privately? Thanks.


What do you mean by privately?

Like without the person knowing who you are?
Yeah, like it sends as anonymous or something.
_________________

IDOG_det

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 22437
Location: In west Philadelphia born and raised
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hawkman98272 wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
hawkman98272 wrote:
Wondering if I can send a text on my iPhone, privately? Thanks.


What do you mean by privately?

Like without the person knowing who you are?
Yeah, like it sends as anonymous or something.


not sure if there's a way to do that Laughing
_________________


We the North
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
iPwn


Global Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 47260
Location: Warbortles Nation
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can't. Think of all the things people would send if they could do so without the other person knowing who they are. That's not something I would want to deal with.
_________________

- Best since day one -
It may not be easy, but we ain't riding no tire fire merry-go-round.
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ninerfanwheelz


Joined: 01 Apr 2009
Posts: 11962
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So ummmm.....how exactly am I supposed to get my music from iTunes to my phone?



I plug it into my laptop and all it does is charge. I remember when I had an iPod Touch, a tab for it would come up on the left and you could sync music. Now this was years ago, so I wouldn't know if things changed.


Help please?
_________________

Deadpulse on the sig

CaliforniaKid7 wrote:
How does it end? Hopefully it's a guy snake cause girls don't poop.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 22437
Location: In west Philadelphia born and raised
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninerfanwheelz wrote:
So ummmm.....how exactly am I supposed to get my music from iTunes to my phone?



I plug it into my laptop and all it does is charge. I remember when I had an iPod Touch, a tab for it would come up on the left and you could sync music. Now this was years ago, so I wouldn't know if things changed.


Help please?


Does itunes recognize your phone?

If so click on (your name) Iphone ... go to the music tab and select the music you'd like on there (there is an option for all of it)

After its checked you should just be able to sync it in the bottom right corner
_________________


We the North
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ninerfanwheelz


Joined: 01 Apr 2009
Posts: 11962
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
ninerfanwheelz wrote:
So ummmm.....how exactly am I supposed to get my music from iTunes to my phone?



I plug it into my laptop and all it does is charge. I remember when I had an iPod Touch, a tab for it would come up on the left and you could sync music. Now this was years ago, so I wouldn't know if things changed.


Help please?


Does itunes recognize your phone?

If so click on (your name) Iphone ... go to the music tab and select the music you'd like on there (there is an option for all of it)

After its checked you should just be able to sync it in the bottom right corner


It doesn't recognize my phone
_________________

Deadpulse on the sig

CaliforniaKid7 wrote:
How does it end? Hopefully it's a guy snake cause girls don't poop.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 22437
Location: In west Philadelphia born and raised
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninerfanwheelz wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
ninerfanwheelz wrote:
So ummmm.....how exactly am I supposed to get my music from iTunes to my phone?



I plug it into my laptop and all it does is charge. I remember when I had an iPod Touch, a tab for it would come up on the left and you could sync music. Now this was years ago, so I wouldn't know if things changed.


Help please?


Does itunes recognize your phone?

If so click on (your name) Iphone ... go to the music tab and select the music you'd like on there (there is an option for all of it)

After its checked you should just be able to sync it in the bottom right corner


It doesn't recognize my phone


is it the original wire?

not sure why it doesn't ... what version is your phone and is it new?
_________________


We the North
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ninerfanwheelz


Joined: 01 Apr 2009
Posts: 11962
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a new iPhone 5, and the wire that came with the phone.
_________________

Deadpulse on the sig

CaliforniaKid7 wrote:
How does it end? Hopefully it's a guy snake cause girls don't poop.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 22437
Location: In west Philadelphia born and raised
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninerfanwheelz wrote:
It's a new iPhone 5, and the wire that came with the phone.


Its fully charged Im assuming?

If your Itunes isnt up to date I would update it ... if its the newest version Id restart both devices (your computer/phone)
_________________


We the North
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ninerfanwheelz


Joined: 01 Apr 2009
Posts: 11962
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
ninerfanwheelz wrote:
It's a new iPhone 5, and the wire that came with the phone.


Its fully charged Im assuming?

If your Itunes isnt up to date I would update it ... if its the newest version Id restart both devices (your computer/phone)


I clicked download newest version when it popped up before, but nothing happened. I'll restart both and see what happens.


And yeah, fully charged.
_________________

Deadpulse on the sig

CaliforniaKid7 wrote:
How does it end? Hopefully it's a guy snake cause girls don't poop.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 15 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group