Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Apple II Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mesa_Titan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
ok my iphone wont turn on. it feel maybe 2ft from my chair and now it wont turn on by holding the home sleep buttons. I took it to the Verizon store and they couldnt figure it out.

i get into my car to leave the store and i plug my phone into the car charge for a wild chance it might work...guess what it works!

im like yeah my iphone 4 is back from the dead. I unplug it from my car charger and it dies again. I plug it back in it works. Call my sister about it cause were on the same account and how ill need her to authorize prolly getting a replacement phone.

well its working why its plugged into a main power source so i thought when i get home I can plug it into the UPS cords again and see if it work and power up but no, nothing just dead

can anyone help me with this?

Betting something got unhooked internally. Either take it to the Apple store or crack it open yourself and check it out.

mission27 wrote:
Mesa_Titan is God.

#JDI
VYoung10

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright bought the iPhone 5 yesterday, yey.
Upgraded from the Razr Maxx.
But I am trying to update it in iTunes and I keep getting an "Cannot update, disk full error"
I tried googling and everything was crap.
My problem is, I have an ssd, which is about full as my primary, and the secondary is my actual hdd. I believe its reading and trying to update on the ssd, but I don't want that.
Anyone know of any fixes?

2014 Adopt a Titan:
Bernard Pollard #31
Marc Mariani #83 - CUT
swoosh

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a new iPad (16 GB - Black) w/ warranty and smart cover ($40) that I'm wanting to sell. Total value: $640 + tax. It's in perfect condition; I intended to use it for school but never did. PM me.

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This wouldn't happen to be you Swoosh, now would it?

http://www.cultofmac.com/200651/woman-buys-ipad-for-200-finds-out-its-just-a-mirror-with-duct-tape-on-the-back/

Quote:
Freeman was fueling her car at a gas station when a man pulled up beside her saying he had a bunch of gadgets he was selling for cheap. Thinking it would make a great Christmas present, Jalonta decided to purchase the man’s “brand new” iPad that he claimed was worth $800. He sold it to Freeman for $200 and quickly drove away.

Once Freeman opened the package she discovered her iPad was really just a mirror that had been duck-taped in the back and stenciled with an Apple logo. She says she felt stupid and that it felt like she had just been robbed, which she kind of was, but she learned a valuable lesson that you should always make sure you know exactly what you’re purchasing from anyone selling second-hand tech goods.

- Best since day one -
The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
Neumatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^
She deserved it for not investigating a bit more...

Now the real reason im here...Why is it my dock and menu bar keeps hiding even though I have 'Hidding' Off? It only hides on Firefox, so I figure I some how unintentionally screwed with my firefox settings. However, since my menu bar keeps hiding I can't seem to figure out how to get to the settings. Any ideas?

Jamison. on the sig
iPwn

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neumatic wrote:
^^
She deserved it for not investigating a bit more...

Now the real reason im here...Why is it my dock and menu bar keeps hiding even though I have 'Hidding' Off? It only hides on Firefox, so I figure I some how unintentionally screwed with my firefox settings. However, since my menu bar keeps hiding I can't seem to figure out how to get to the settings. Any ideas?

Sounds like you have full screen mode on. It should be Shift-Command-F to exit and bring it back to normal when you're in Firefox.

- Best since day one -
Neumatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Sounds like you have full screen mode on. It should be Shift-Command-F to exit and bring it back to normal when you're in Firefox.

That's a negative. Had my hopes up that it would be that easy too Laughing

Jamison. on the sig
swoosh

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
This wouldn't happen to be you Swoosh, now would it?

http://www.cultofmac.com/200651/woman-buys-ipad-for-200-finds-out-its-just-a-mirror-with-duct-tape-on-the-back/

Quote:
Freeman was fueling her car at a gas station when a man pulled up beside her saying he had a bunch of gadgets he was selling for cheap. Thinking it would make a great Christmas present, Jalonta decided to purchase the man’s “brand new” iPad that he claimed was worth $800. He sold it to Freeman for $200 and quickly drove away.

Once Freeman opened the package she discovered her iPad was really just a mirror that had been duck-taped in the back and stenciled with an Apple logo. She says she felt stupid and that it felt like she had just been robbed, which she kind of was, but she learned a valuable lesson that you should always make sure you know exactly what you’re purchasing from anyone selling second-hand tech goods.

Lol. No sympathy whatsoever for that girl.

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neumatic wrote:
iPwn wrote:

That's a negative. Had my hopes up that it would be that easy too Laughing

Try mousing to the top and seeing if your Menu Bar shows up then. Is there a button that looks like two arrows on the right? If so, click it.

You can try F11 (also fn-F11 if the other doesn't work).

- Best since day one -
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone here bought from Monoprice before?

Just trying to see if its a website that I can trust ... their deals are really really good and its kind of hard to believe that some of the prices are real

Not a Knicks fan
Neumatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No it doesn't. Only way the menu bar and my dock show up is if I click out of Firefox.

F11 doesn't help.

Jamison. on the sig
iPwn

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only other thing I can think of is your plist is corrupted.

Completely close out of Firefox (quit it in the Dock after exiting it)

Click Finder in your Dock, and go up to Menu Bar and click Go. Then press and hold either Alt/Option (I think it's this one, but I'm not sure), Control, Command or Shift. Library will show up in that drop down menu. Click that. Go into Preferences, and find org.mozilla.firefox.plist then delete it. Restart Firefox and see if that fixes it.

- Best since day one -
iPwn

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:

Just trying to see if its a website that I can trust ... their deals are really really good and its kind of hard to believe that some of the prices are real
I haven't, but Lifehacker has reviewed stuff from them before, and Head-Fi is really fond of their brand headphones (comparative to the price).

- Best since day one -
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:

I haven't, but Lifehacker has reviewed stuff from them before, and Head-Fi is really fond of their brand headphones (comparative to the price).

Read some reviews online and it seemed like they were a good website ... if you got a faulty product they would (in most instances) ship out a new one.

Just bought some in ear headphones because my old ones are starting to die

Not a Knicks fan
iPwn

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:

Read some reviews online and it seemed like they were a good website ... if you got a faulty product they would (in most instances) ship out a new one.

Just bought some in ear headphones because my old ones are starting to die
The 8320's?

- Best since day one -

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 14 of 100

Jump to: