Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT:@Colts (Jeff Saturday's revenge)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 57, 58, 59  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
justo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Title Town USA wrote:
Safe to say Jennings won't play? I say sit him out either way.
I'd sit him. Get Williams back into the game.

Matthews sacks o/u 1.5
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
GoPackGo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colts are gonna get WRECKED. CDub will have an INT if no other packers try to crash into him and prevent him from doing so.

R-E-L-A-X
Pugger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CentralFC wrote:
I couldn't care less if we roll to a 35-10 win or a 23-14 victory. I want the win and the win only with a healthy roster afterward. Run the ball, play conservatively, wear them down, and play mistake-free football.

I'm with you. I truly don't give a rip what the score is as long as we have more points than Indy when the game is over.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so apparently the colts will be without there HC Pagano... OC Arians will be the interim coach

according to Mortenson @ ESPN, pagano was diagnosed with a treatable form of leukemia
MNPackfan32

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

driftwood wrote:
so apparently the colts will be without there HC Pagano... OC Arians will be the interim coach

according to Mortenson @ ESPN, pagano was diagnosed with a treatable form of leukemia
Thats absolutely horrible. Prayers for Pagano and his family, cancer is the most evil known to man. Hope he can get it treated and return to coaching.

Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Josh Sitton, Mike Daniels

Average at best
justo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
driftwood wrote:

Thats absolutely horrible. Prayers for Pagano and his family, cancer is the most evil known to man. Hope he can get it treated and return to coaching.
Yup yup. Terrible. One of my friends just found out like a week ago that his lymphoma is back.

I didn't know that was the reason. I just saw Arians to be interim coach so I thought that the Colts were quick to cut Pagano or something odd.

Side note: Andrew Luck is the top QB in ESPN's QBR
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
ECPackers

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
driftwood wrote:

Yup yup. Terrible. One of my friends just found out like a week ago that his lymphoma is back.

I didn't know that was the reason. I just saw Arians to be interim coach so I thought that the Colts were quick to cut Pagano or something odd.

QBR is a joke,.

he's the top qb in qbr, because he's playing "above whats expected of him"

seems logical
Bucks
Badgers
bears2308

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should be a blow-out considering the Colts have an atrocious secondary. The trade for Vontae is looking like a steal for Ireland. I can see the Colts scoring around 21 while trying to play catch-up with the Packers winning by multiple scores.
Kampman74

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bears2308 wrote:
Should be a blow-out considering the Colts have an atrocious secondary. The trade for Vontae is looking like a steal for Ireland. I can see the Colts scoring around 21 while trying to play catch-up with the Packers winning by multiple scores.

Whoa thats nice from a Bears fan, great dominating win last night, now just make sure to beat the Vikes twice!! Wink

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I the only one predicting a big day on the ground? Benson could have a great game. I like Bulaga vs the smaller edge rushers in the run game. They don't have standout interior linemen or LBs, on paper we have a significant advantage in the trenches in the run game.

Rodgers should do some serious work though. In a dome vs that secondary? Yes, please.

Mix up the presnap looks on D. See just how smart Luck is, show him something before the snap and give him something else. Williams has the edge vs Wayne with how he's playing now.

Fleener scares me the most. I like DJ but he is just not built to man up on athletic TEs.

Should be 2 score win, but to me its more important that we have a solid game all around. Turnover and drop free day from the offense, and no silly mistakes on D.
ramonesfan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may be the only one who is worried about this game. Three-fold reasons.

1. I feel absolutely awful about Pagano. Leukemia, no matter how easy it is to cure, sucks. I feel that the Colts are going to come out with a little extra fire in their bellies, especially after the bye week, and are going to really be looking to take it to the Packers for their coach. Never underestimate a motivated team.

2. I am a little worried about Andrew Luck and the Colts D-Line. Capers seems adamant about playing a zone defense, and if our line doesn't put pressure on him I think that Luck could pick that zone apart. He's not Brees' level, but I would put him at Alex Smith level and he didn't seem to have any trouble with our zone.

I worry about the Colt's D-Line because the Seahawks showed that a simple four man rush could be all it takes to put pressure on Rodgers, and I think the Colts have the kind of talent to do that. If they get him on the run it could be a long day for our offense.

3. From what I hear the Vikings are a top 5 NFL team. Who is the one team to beat them? The Colts. Logic tells me that if the Colts can beat one of the best teams in the NFL, they should be able to do it to a team that may be considered top 15.

With all that being said, my prediction is Green Bay 34 Indy 13.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regardless of being fired up or not, I think the Saints season is a testament to how important a head coach is to the cohesiveness of a team and the gameplanning they come up with. Nothing against Arians, Im sure hes great, and im sure they will be fired up but I dont think that losing a head coach can help in any way shape or form.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, the story is tragic, but i'm 100% with your point...

the whole media spin will be "lets win this for our coach"...etc. and it should be, thats fine and good.

but we're there to win a game, and we're really 3-1. we've played so poorly, it can only get better. defense is a ?, but definitely better than last year, and offense can only go one direction from here, and that's straight up. we will win BIG vs the colts.
Bucks
Badgers
spilltray

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ECPackers wrote:
justo wrote:

QBR is a joke,.

he's the top qb in qbr, because he's playing "above whats expected of him"

seems logical

Yeah I really don't like trying to use weighted stats like that.

Here is Luck's objective statline:
65/122, 53.3%, 846 yds, 6.9 YPA, 5 TD, 4 INT, 75.4 Passer Rating

Ranked by PR, he's 24th, right between Romo (23, 78.5) and Cutler (75.3)
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Pugger

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ECPackers wrote:
ok, the story is tragic, but i'm 100% with your point...

the whole media spin will be "lets win this for our coach"...etc. and it should be, thats fine and good.

but we're there to win a game, and we're really 3-1. we've played so poorly, it can only get better. defense is a ?, but definitely better than last year, and offense can only go one direction from here, and that's straight up. we will win BIG vs the colts.

Or they could come out flat like we did after Philbin's son drowned. You never know.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 57, 58, 59  Next
Page 2 of 59

Jump to: