Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

I've figured it out, it's all Bowe's fault
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigschmadt00

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:41 pm    Post subject: I've figured it out, it's all Bowe's fault Reply with quote

I really have gotten tired of seeing this guy time and again bail Cassel out. He throws into tight double coverage, no problem, Bowe will beast it away most of the time. Over throw a crossing route by ten yards, don't worry, Bowe will jump out of the building and go get it. What nerve this guy has.

In all seriousness, without Bowe, and in reality a half dozen other guys continually bailing Cassel out, we probably would have been done with him by now.

This is really a Bowe appreciation thread, he's so dang good, and is another reason Pioli is on thin ice to say the least. THIS is the guy you wanted to wait and see on?

^ryknowssd on the sig
Rearviewmirror

Location: ^^Tamba waiting on his next feast in the Avy Ryk on the sig
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:43 pm    Post subject: Re: I've figured it out, it's all Bowe's fault Reply with quote

bigschmadt00 wrote:
I really have gotten tired of seeing this guy time and again bail Cassel out. He throws into tight double coverage, no problem, Bowe will beast it away most of the time. Over throw a crossing route by ten yards, don't worry, Bowe will jump out of the building and go get it. What nerve this guy has.

In all seriousness, without Bowe, and in reality a half dozen other guys continually bailing Cassel out, we probably would have been done with him by now.

This is really a Bowe appreciation thread, he's so dang good, and is another reason Pioli is on thin ice to say the least. THIS is the guy you wanted to wait and see on?

I'm 100% positive that Bowe is either the 3rd or 4th best WR in the NFL. You gotta believe he wants out of here so he can go play with a real QB. He might put up some freaky stats when that happens.

les paul wrote:
There's only one thing that determines a teams performance on any given sunday
Their opponent-
DT58_lives_on

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think one thing is certain, Bowe isn't getting any cheaper each week. This has the potential to be Pioli's second biggest screw up.

I love Bowe, and even in the bonehead drop moments, he's still by far the best we have and our only legitimate every play threat at WR.
Mikek163

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: I've figured it out, it's all Bowe's fault Reply with quote

bigschmadt00 wrote:

Couldn't agree more man. There was one throw that Cassel made in TRIPLE coverage and Bowe plucked it out clean and came down with a first down. Dwayne Bowe also makes key blocks time and time again in the run game for us.

If we let this guy go I actually might seriously boycott the chiefs. Im at wits end right now with this team.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bowe might be making one big flip of the bird to Mr. Gestapo himself (aka Scott Pioli) on his way out the door as he heads down to South Beach to hang out with Mr. Tannehill after this season.

Thanks to ryknowssd for the sig!

Trent Baalke for 2013 NFL executive of the year.
HiccupGuy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn you Bowe for being my favorite player and being pure awesomness.
Rumless

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it sounds bad, but I am really hoping we trade Bowe before the deadline.

Because there is no way he returns here in 2013 if Cassel's throwing to him.
simonwayne

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumless wrote:

Franchise Tag is always an option.
Rearviewmirror

Location: ^^Tamba waiting on his next feast in the Avy Ryk on the sig
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumless wrote:

if we trade Bowe then I will not be cheering for this team until we get new management. Trading Bowe would be completely unacceptable as he proves week in and week out just how good he really is. A team that will keep Matt Cassel and trade Dwayne Bowe is not worthy of my love an affection. All we have to do to get Bowe to stay is pay him what he's worth and get him a QB.

les paul wrote:
There's only one thing that determines a teams performance on any given sunday
Their opponent-
hornbybrown

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasn't sure where to post this so I thought I would put it in here.

How long before Quinn gets a shot?

Oh and Geno Smith is going to be a Cleveland Brown. You guys have allready won one to many games to get him Very Happy Crying or Very sad

Adopt a Brown 2014
Miles Austin 16 Recs 169 Yds 2 TD's
Pierre Desir
ArrowheadRage58

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would they draft Weeden in the 1st if they are just going to replace him after one year? That's almost as idiotic as keeping Matt Cassel for 4 years. IF they didn't believe in Weeden enough to give him a chance beyond 2012, why on earth wouldn't they stick with McCoy for another year and then get a better and younger prospect than Weeden in 2013?

Quinn will only get a shot if Cassel gets hurt or maybe some garbage time, although even that is unlikely. Cassel simply can't play bad enough for him to lose his job, the FO put too much into him and said he could be the guy. As long as he completes atleast one pass every game, they'll believe he should stay in there because he can still "make plays".

People just seem to be mad because the chiefs are all of a sudden doing what their fans thought they were capable of
jimmydee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rage, I feel your pain, but I really think we'll see 'somebody' else at least after the bye. Maybe not before then, but certaily coming out of the bye, IF the ship hasn't righted itself, Cassell is toast. Just an opinion, but a real gut feeling as well.
ArrowheadRage58

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "problem" is the defense is starting to come together and this turnover rate can't last forever. Take away those two issues and this team starts winning games despite Cassel. They can even win games if he turns it over once or twice if it's not a pick 6 or on the wrong part of the field. Shoot we turned it over 4 or 5 times against the Saints and still won.

People just seem to be mad because the chiefs are all of a sudden doing what their fans thought they were capable of
bigschmadt00

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArrowheadRage58 wrote:
The "problem" is the defense is starting to come together and this turnover rate can't last forever. Take away those two issues and this team starts winning games despite Cassel. They can even win games if he turns it over once or twice if it's not a pick 6 or on the wrong part of the field. Shoot we turned it over 4 or 5 times against the Saints and still won.

Exactly, we need to bench Bowe.

^ryknowssd on the sig
ArrowheadRage58

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know..the problem with that is Baldwin is very likely more than capable...and then what?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: