Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Did we make a big mistake?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
dante9876


Joined: 23 Dec 2008
Posts: 22023
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
oakdb36 wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
They were talented enough to finish 8-8 and 3rd place in the division. That's who they were.


Still crazy since according to you they're the least talented team in the league.


They're battling with Cleveland for least talented. Obviously. Get your facts straight.


Care to show me some less talented teams?

Titans maybe?


Titans, Jags, Jets, Browns, Colts and Bucs are all right there with the Raiders as for as talent goes. All those teams are either less or equal us talent wise. I think Titans might have a few more pieces, I like Jared Cook and Kenny Britt(when actually playing).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dreadymatt


Joined: 05 Feb 2010
Posts: 1039
Location: Saturn
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we were all fit, and up to speed with the massive system changes (on D and O), I honestly feel we'd be up there with rest of the AFC west, but long term changes are being instigated and we've been incredibly unlucky with injuries....bet we look second half of season
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
big_palooka


Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 22761
Location: ATL
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dante9876 wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
oakdb36 wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
They were talented enough to finish 8-8 and 3rd place in the division. That's who they were.


Still crazy since according to you they're the least talented team in the league.


They're battling with Cleveland for least talented. Obviously. Get your facts straight.


Care to show me some less talented teams?

Titans maybe?


Titans, Jags, Jets, Browns, Colts and Bucs are all right there with the Raiders as for as talent goes. All those teams are either less or equal us talent wise. I think Titans might have a few more pieces, I like Jared Cook and Kenny Britt(when actually playing).


Browns and Bucs have more talent on defense than the Raiders by a large margin.

Sheard, Taylor, Haden and Jackson are all studs in Cleveland.

Bucs have guys like Foster, Clayborn, David, Barron, Talib, McCoy who are all young and coming together as a group.

Colts if you are talking future, have the franchise QB. Jags, they are pretty lackluster in talent.

Good names though.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JTagg7754


Joined: 09 Nov 2010
Posts: 12328
Location: Somewhere in Ohio
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still think we're better than KC.
_________________


PM sig requests.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oakdb36


Joined: 01 Mar 2006
Posts: 14415
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
I still think we're better than KC.


On talent, no.
_________________
Plush wrote:
Papa was a trolling stone
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JTagg7754


Joined: 09 Nov 2010
Posts: 12328
Location: Somewhere in Ohio
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oakdb36 wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
I still think we're better than KC.


On talent, no.


Some of their picks aren't turning out as good as I thought they would. I can't say we have more talent than them but I would feel good about playing them.
_________________


PM sig requests.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oakdb36


Joined: 01 Mar 2006
Posts: 14415
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
]
I can't say we have more talent than them but I would feel good about playing them.


Yeah, they have a talented roster but it doesn't add up to a good team. Obviously, Cassel being terrible doesn't help.
_________________
Plush wrote:
Papa was a trolling stone
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group