Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

chargers should trade down a few spots!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
raiderhater619

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:27 pm    Post subject: chargers should trade down a few spots! Reply with quote

I think the Chargers should definetly trade down a few spots, if they can't get either Mike Williams, Braylon Edwards, or Erasmis James, I think they should try to trade out of #12 for a second round pick. I don't think that there is a huge talent gap between the defensive end's in this draft so if they get someone like Shaun Cody down a few spots that would be good, also if we could get Kirk morrison in the second round it would really add to our defense, I saw a little of the combine today and I thought bill swancutt looked really good, we could probably get him in the second too if we can't get Shaun Cody. Come on Chargers fans tell me what you think.
mwn124

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:50 pm    Post subject: trade down Reply with quote

ive always thought if neither williams nor edwards are availible, that they would trade down at least once and stock pile picks this year and next. i could see a.j trading down maybe 4 or 5 spots and picking up a 2nd or 3rd round pick. he might do it more than once. he seems like a very patient man whose willing to let other g.ms overpay for a minimal amout of risk to the team.
boltfan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see trading down and acquiring more picks if none of the top players fall to us, M. Williams, D. Johnson, A. Rolle,and B. Edwards.

Just as long as we still have a shot at M. Spears or S. Cody, I think if one of those 2 goes ahead of us we take the other with the #12, We could still trade our #28 pick.
raiderhater619

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would absolutly love to get Kirk Morrison, in the 3-4 scheme, did any one see this guy in the senior bowl, he tore it up.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: