Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Man Cave: Off Topic?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thefalcon7

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:54 am    Post subject: Man Cave: Off Topic? Reply with quote

I am designing a man cave for my new house and it is going to be completely decked out in Falcons... I am not very good with photoshop or design so I was hoping someone on here would have an idea for a mural for the wall... Any ideas for the room would be welcome so hit me up if you got any...
wudake

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I toyed with the idea of a mural for my man cave, too, inspired by a barbershop I went to as a teen (Primetime in Decatur). A couple of problems though: 1. if you can pull off a good mural (artistically), take care that it's not 2. easily dated. Put too many current players on your wall (if you go that route) and within three years you'll have a bunch of players on other teams or guys who are out of the league. (See your Keith Brooking/Jamaal Anderson/Laurent Robinson/Curtis Lofton mural).

If you go with a mural, I'd probably stick with iconic figures or just logos. You can't go wrong with a conservative red wall with famed pictures/posters and Falcons gear. NFLShop is kind of expensive but there are a lot of other sites that can get you started for less.
thefalcon7

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good look I think me and a buddy have an idea I will post it when we finish it...
Hotlanta12

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wudake wrote:
I toyed with the idea of a mural for my man cave, too, inspired by a barbershop I went to as a teen (Primetime in Decatur). A couple of problems though: 1. if you can pull off a good mural (artistically), take care that it's not 2. easily dated. Put too many current players on your wall (if you go that route) and within three years you'll have a bunch of players on other teams or guys who are out of the league. (See your Keith Brooking/Jamaal Anderson/Laurent Robinson/Curtis Lofton mural).

If you go with a mural, I'd probably stick with iconic figures or just logos. You can't go wrong with a conservative red wall with famed pictures/posters and Falcons gear. NFLShop is kind of expensive but there are a lot of other sites that can get you started for less.

Exactly, if you go with players I'd go for players like Ryan, Gonzo, Roddy, Abe, maybe owner Arthur Blank, and a logo. Those are players and people who have been with the organization for a long time and had their best years with them and wont change teams unless its for a retirement aspect.

Clowney, Mack, Robinson, Matthews, or Barr to Atlanta in 2014!
birdman70

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wudake wrote:

agree with everything here, make sure to incorporate the old logo in there too

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: