Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: BAL Ravens @ KC Chiefs (W5)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How many receptions will Cary Williams allow?
0!!!!!!
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
1-3
20%
 20%  [ 4 ]
4-6
35%
 35%  [ 7 ]
7+
35%
 35%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 20

Author Message
Integrity


Joined: 09 Mar 2006
Posts: 4216
Location: Columbia
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Integrity wrote:
If we pick up the first down here, this will officially be the ugliest win I've ever seen. Laughing


I didn't think it could get any uglier, but that run puts this game over the top. I'm erasing it from the DVR right now. We should treat this game like Fight Club and not talk about it.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BareYourTeeth


Joined: 29 Mar 2009
Posts: 1128
Location: I'm a machine Jerk!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:
Nobody flops through contact like Rice. I'm not confident about this review.


First down. No question.
_________________

2000WORLD CHAMPIONS2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kmvoss


Joined: 27 Aug 2010
Posts: 2223
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, in slo-mo it looks like he did get it. Phew.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
STrid


Joined: 20 Nov 2009
Posts: 976
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't even care to complain too much. Everyone was just [inappropriate/removed] poor all game. How we manage to get a win here I don't get. It is always incredible how we every season have a few games like this where everyoe just sucks and we still win it. They are usually against the Browns, but the Chiefs have proved that they too can make us play a crap game.
_________________


^Et billede siger mere end tusind ord!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RavensfanRD


Joined: 07 Mar 2007
Posts: 1678
Location: Baltimore, MD (Land of the Greatness)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am thoroughly disgusted.

- Murdered on BOTH sides of the ball in the trenches

- Terrible 3rd down conversion

- Dumbfounding offensive play

We didn't deserve this game, but I'm glad we got it. And we only won because we had on the Business as usual uni's. That is all.
_________________

Ray Lewis wrote:
This it! This it, man! This is it! We goin' for a ring man!

Wise Old Man wrote:
Joe Flacco doesn't believe in miracles; miracles believe in Joe Flacco
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Baltimore Pride


Joined: 31 Dec 2007
Posts: 2562
Location: Florida
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very ugly win. Well looking forward to watching the O's at least Smile
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
diamondbull424


Moderator
Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 12982
Location: Baltimore, MD
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Integrity wrote:
Integrity wrote:
If we pick up the first down here, this will officially be the ugliest win I've ever seen. Laughing


I didn't think it could get any uglier, but that run puts this game over the top. I'm erasing it from the DVR right now. We should treat this game like Fight Club and not talk about it.

This is a magical, golden even. Laughing

I still don't know how we won this game. The Chiefs literally gift wrapped this baby over to us with their mistakes.

They wanted it worse than we did... wanted to lose that is.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NJ Raven


Joined: 14 Sep 2010
Posts: 2425
Location: NewJersey
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The no huddle looks amazing when it works (at home). On the flip side, we look pathetic and it really strains the defense when we have consistent three and outs from it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
diamondbull424


Moderator
Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 12982
Location: Baltimore, MD
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That Ray Lewis- Tom Brady commercial was the best part about this game so far. That was hilarious, first time seeing that one. Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
coordinator0


Joined: 18 Jan 2008
Posts: 7557
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STrid wrote:
I don't even care to complain too much. Everyone was just [inappropriate/removed] poor all game. How we manage to get a win here I don't get. It is always incredible how we every season have a few games like this where everyoe just sucks and we still win it. They are usually against the Browns, but the Chiefs have proved that they too can make us play a crap game.


This is the stance I'm taking too (for now). Nothing really looked good. Rice was decent but other than that... eww.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
STrid


Joined: 20 Nov 2009
Posts: 976
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:
STrid wrote:
I don't even care to complain too much. Everyone was just [inappropriate/removed] poor all game. How we manage to get a win here I don't get. It is always incredible how we every season have a few games like this where everyoe just sucks and we still win it. They are usually against the Browns, but the Chiefs have proved that they too can make us play a crap game.


This is the stance I'm taking too (for now). Nothing really looked good. Rice was decent but other than that... eww.


Yeah and even Rice had that horrible drop. I think I'm just going to move on from this game. I'd really like the Ravens to make it to the SB no matter how they play, but until they are there I'm not really going to be exited about them. I think that actually sums up the Harbaugh-era of play: very unexciting.
_________________


^Et billede siger mere end tusind ord!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DontTazeMeBro


Joined: 20 Jan 2008
Posts: 26267
Location: 321
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We completely shutdown the run in the 2nd half. Didn't give up a TD. Beat a pretty good team on the road. That's not easy to do. Offense was terrible. Hali/Houston gave us trouble as expected. Nothing on 3rd down. I'm not overly concerned about it right now.
_________________

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
1/10. Not a fan[of C.J. Mosley]. Just another future failed Alabama product.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nevermore


Joined: 30 Sep 2008
Posts: 6530
Location: Austria
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's 3 ugly wins in a row.
_________________
ChazStandard wrote:
NextBigThing wrote:
you have to be more than just a man in the mind of your opponent


Dude, he's a football player. He's not Batman.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
diamondbull424


Moderator
Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 12982
Location: Baltimore, MD
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontTazeMeBro wrote:
We completely shutdown the run in the 2nd half. Didn't give up a TD. Beat a pretty good team on the road. That's not easy to do. Offense was terrible. Hali/Houston gave us trouble as expected. Nothing on 3rd down. I'm not overly concerned about it right now.

You always make me feel good about anything Ravens. Your optimism is strangely contagious.

But yeah, I'm just moving on from this game. I mean, we all know that we tend to play to the level of our opponents. I just wonder how we'll look on the road against an actual contender when we play the Texans two weeks from now.

Hopefully we can use the Cowboys game as a bounce back game to get some sort of groove before heading over to Texas.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wackywabbit


Joined: 20 Dec 2009
Posts: 7081
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nevermore wrote:
That's 3 ugly wins in a row.


I'd take that every time, over 2 impressive wins and a loss. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 18 of 23

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group