Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Raiders Fan
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EaglesFan5-36-81

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kmonahan07 wrote:
my fault, from what I have heard on redzone, they were saying he was playing poorly

Typical media BS for morons that didn't watch or are idiots. Nnamdi has allowed a whopping 2 catches this season. People will give him greif about the Fitz TD, but that wasn't on him, it was a cover 4 and Kurt Coleman was supposed to be there but bit on the playaction and before Nnamdi saw that Coleman bit he sat on the outside like he was supposed to do. Thus the TD should and is charged to Coleman, not Nnamdi.

The touchdown he gave up was a fluke play. Demeco Ryans blitzed up the middle, but got tripped up by Michael Oher who got pushed back into the gap by Trent Cole. Nnamdi sat on the route, expecting the blitz to get there, but after a few seconds, it didn't and Jones put a nice move on Nnamdi, but if the blitz gets there, that play never happens.

The only other completion Nnamdi has allowed was a slant.

All of Fitz's numbers last week came against nickel corner Brandon Boykin and Kurt Coleman on the deep ball, and if these fools understood that they wouldn't be spouting such ignorant quotes on television.

None of this is anger is directed at you and I apoligize if it came off that way, I'm just sick of the national media portraying something absolutley false to the people and being incredibly irresponsible and failing to inform the audience, instead giving their viewers nothing but crap.

/rant.

Birdwatch: Mychal Kendricks
TCK:10 TFL:1 SCK:0 INT:0 FF:0 FR:1
EaglesFan5-36-81

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PowerElite wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:
Eagles_808 wrote:

Targets 41
Cacthes Allowed 21
Yards 314
TDs 4

Still not as good as Sheldon in 08? When he didn't allow a TD all season.

Nnamdi is simply a good starting CB at this point in his career. I envision him being asked to restructure his contract.

Down year last year in a new defense with an offensive line coach for a defensive cordinator, yeah he struggled last year, but read my above post to realize this couldn't be further from the truth this year.

Birdwatch: Mychal Kendricks
TCK:10 TFL:1 SCK:0 INT:0 FF:0 FR:1
RainbowCarebear

Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent post ^

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: