Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT Week 4: San Diego @ Kansas City
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Jakuvious


Joined: 06 Sep 2010
Posts: 9088
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read that this morning on PFF, and I was going to complain about their rating of Charles until I remembered the fumbles. He would have had a really good rating if not for those two plays. Honestly our best player right now, with Hali and Berry being kind of meh, even if he fumbled twice.
_________________

Adopt-a-Chief: Travis "Better Than Tony Moeaki" Kelce
7 catches, 130 yards
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ArrowheadRage58


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 4217
Location: Hate for the Donkeys is at a mile high
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duh...How's Houston gonna make an impact when Rivers throws 16 of 22 passes ten yards or less?
_________________
49ers Finest wrote:

People just seem to be mad because the chiefs are all of a sudden doing what their fans thought they were capable of
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DT58_lives_on


Joined: 04 Jan 2007
Posts: 5789
Location: St. Cloud, MN
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say Houston and Bowe are playing pretty well too. I think Bowe could make the argument for best player, and as I'm sure Rage will chime in...

IMAGINE IF WE HAD A LEGITIMATE QB!
_________________
[image]http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg481/jesse_fritsch1/DEEFORD2_zpsef1ad50c.jpg[image]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ArrowheadRage58


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 4217
Location: Hate for the Donkeys is at a mile high
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DT58_lives_on wrote:
I would say Houston and Bowe are playing pretty well too. I think Bowe could make the argument for best player, and as I'm sure Rage will chime in...

IMAGINE IF WE HAD A LEGITIMATE QB!



Everyone else is saying those kinds of things for me these days Wink
_________________
49ers Finest wrote:

People just seem to be mad because the chiefs are all of a sudden doing what their fans thought they were capable of
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rearviewmirror


Moderator
Joined: 24 Jan 2009
Posts: 18603
Location: ^^Tamba waiting on his next feast in the Avy Ryk on the sig
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArrowheadRage58 wrote:
DT58_lives_on wrote:
I would say Houston and Bowe are playing pretty well too. I think Bowe could make the argument for best player, and as I'm sure Rage will chime in...

IMAGINE IF WE HAD A LEGITIMATE QB!



Everyone else is saying those kinds of things for me these days Wink


it's like everyone has finally recognized that... you were RIGHT Shocked
_________________

les paul wrote:
There's only one thing that determines a teams performance on any given sunday
Their opponent-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22
Page 22 of 22

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group