Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT Week 4: San Diego @ Kansas City
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KC_Guy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, this one makes it page two ...
KC_Guy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's something interesting: Anyone consider Kickers decisive?

Quote:
Chargers K Nate Kaeding was forced from Friday's practice with groin soreness, and is questionable for Week 4.
"Tomorrow is the key day to see if hes just sore or he strained something," coach Norv Turner said.

Don't think you get anything by blowing smoke about your Kicker - but this may develop into an edge
for the Chiefs - no matter whether he may be limited or the Chargers have to bring in someone on short notice (without ANY practice).
bigschmadt00

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:25 pm    Post subject: Re: GDT Week 4: San Diego @ Kansas City Reply with quote

ArrowheadRage58 wrote:
Rumless wrote:

Please disregard the various design errors. Stats courtesy of Pro Football Reference.

Who wins?

Let's get this 2nd paged...and stop letting new guys start GDT's.

I find it hilarious that Rage of all people is jumping on newbies for formating....bahahahah.........BAHAHAH...............BAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ryknowssd on the sig
Rearviewmirror

Location: ^^Tamba waiting on his next feast in the Avy Ryk on the sig
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it horrifying that Bigs tells Des to re-size the pic in post #2 and then quotes in on the 2nd page. Now I had to edit a fellow mods post. I'm ashamed.

les paul wrote:
There's only one thing that determines a teams performance on any given sunday
Their opponent-
bigschmadt00

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rearviewmirror wrote:
I find it horrifying that Bigs tells Des to re-size the pic in post #2 and then quotes in on the 2nd page. Now I had to edit a fellow mods post. I'm ashamed.

Laughing I found it hilarious!

^ryknowssd on the sig
Chiefer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How confident are you guys in a Chiefs victory this Sunday? Im confident enough to make a 10 dollar bet woth a friend of mine whos a Charger fan.I think were gonna rock em at our house.
ArrowheadRage58

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:02 pm    Post subject: Re: GDT Week 4: San Diego @ Kansas City Reply with quote

bigschmadt00 wrote:
ArrowheadRage58 wrote:
Rumless wrote:

Please disregard the various design errors. Stats courtesy of Pro Football Reference.

Who wins?

Let's get this 2nd paged...and stop letting new guys start GDT's.

I find it hilarious that Rage of all people is jumping on newbies for formating....bahahahah.........BAHAHAH...............BAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting errors can't possibly be this annoying lol

People just seem to be mad because the chiefs are all of a sudden doing what their fans thought they were capable of
Rumless

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The pic was nowhere near that ginormous in Excel. Deceptive.
kingseanjohn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fooootbaaaaalllll!!!!!!!!! I finally get to watch some games again starting tomorrow! Been tough being away but I'll be back "full time" Monday. Can't wait to see how my fantasy team is doing.

2014 Adopt-A-Chief: Jamaal Charles
Carries:133/Yds:692/TD:8/YPC:5.2
Rec:22/Yds:148/TD:2
TambaHawk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chiefer wrote:
How confident are you guys in a Chiefs victory this Sunday? Im confident enough to make a 10 dollar bet woth a friend of mine whos a Charger fan.I think were gonna rock em at our house.

WHAT!? We are allowed to be friends with people that are fans of division rivals?!

TambaHawk wrote:
Oh we are getting a Smith just not Geno Smith Laughing
Mikek163

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kingseanjohn wrote:
Fooootbaaaaalllll!!!!!!!!! I finally get to watch some games again starting tomorrow! Been tough being away but I'll be back "full time" Monday. Can't wait to see how my fantasy team is doing.

KSG my boy! How did everything go my friend?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KC_Guy wrote:
Here's something interesting: Anyone consider Kickers decisive?

Quote:
Chargers K Nate Kaeding was forced from Friday's practice with groin soreness, and is questionable for Week 4.
"Tomorrow is the key day to see if hes just sore or he strained something," coach Norv Turner said.

Don't think you get anything by blowing smoke about your Kicker - but this may develop into an edge
for the Chiefs - no matter whether he may be limited or the Chargers have to bring in someone on short notice (without ANY practice).

Quote:
Chargers K Nate Kaeding (groin) didn't travel with the team to Kansas City and won't play in Week 4.
Nick Novak will assume kicking duties for San Diego this weekend, and could be the Chargers' kicker for the near future. Fantasy owners should make sure to get Kaeding out of their starting lineups.
footballfan81

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think san diego wins this game. The chiefs defense will be able contain the chargers offense. However, the chiefs offensive line will have its hands full with san diegos defensive line. The chargers dline has looked really good this year and they have a lot of depth, especially at nt with franklin, cam thomas and garay, who are a mismatch for lilja. We all know what happens to cassel whenever he feels a hint of a pass rush - panics and/or gets in the fetal position. Its going to be real hard for charles to see any running room against the chargers d line.

With that being said, san diegos defense is very aggressive. If the chiefs gameplan around taking advantage of san diegos overaggressivenes (misdirection plays, roll outs, play action, etc) then they can win the game. Sadly, i dont.think daboll will do so and sundays game will consist of cassel going into the fetal position repeatedly.

Chargers 21 chiefs 6
Mikek163

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

footballfan81 wrote:
I think san diego wins this game. The chiefs defense will be able contain the chargers offense. However, the chiefs offensive line will have its hands full with san diegos defensive line. The chargers dline has looked really good this year and they have a lot of depth, especially at nt with franklin, cam thomas and garay, who are a mismatch for lilja. We all know what happens to cassel whenever he feels a hint of a pass rush - panics and/or gets in the fetal position. Its going to be real hard for charles to see any running room against the chargers d line.

With that being said, san diegos defense is very aggressive. If the chiefs gameplan around taking advantage of san diegos overaggressivenes (misdirection plays, roll outs, play action, etc) then they can win the game. Sadly, i dont.think daboll will do so and sundays game will consist of cassel going into the fetal position repeatedly.

Chargers 21 chiefs 6

IMO our screen game has improved drastically since Daboll has come in. And if S.D is THAT aggressive I think we're going to do just fine with Charles.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TambaHawk wrote:
Chiefer wrote:

WHAT!? We are allowed to be friends with people that are fans of division rivals?!

My best friend is a Raider fan.

Happens when youre from California.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 2 of 22

Jump to: