You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 4: Seattle Seahawks @ St. Louis Sheep
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hdshot

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
hdshot wrote:
I don't know what game el ram was watching? I thought our oline did good since Lynch and Turbin had some lanes for a change.

Seemed like Tate was Wilson's primary yesterday IMO? Our passing game should be getting better but is staying flat or getting worse.

Our D did great just some stupid 3rd and longs given up but the D didn't allow the TD's.

Can't put much blame on Wilson for the INT's but just struggles and moving the chains is like pulling teeth. PC is going to have to do something about it now bc the season is a for sure loss anyways with the current offensive plan. IMO it is time for Flynn to be given a chance. Not that Wilson is doing that bad, just need to see if a change can help. Working out in AZ but don't want Wilson to get hurt to force Flynn in.

I saw a defense get to your QB countless times.. I saw a deflected pass that landed in Dahls hand that he dropped. I saw a defense that bent but didn't break. While the Seahawks were getting exhausted by Sam's 3rd down play. You bring the Ground attack we brought the smart passing. Not to mention that gorgeous 53 yard bomb.. ET is fast by the way! He caught up to Givens. I saw a defense force 3 Take Aways Wink

Only one INT by the Hawks was forced. Baldwin dropped it and a TE slip causing the rams to take advantage like a NFL team should. Sam can't be stopped every time and surprised he couldn't punch one in. Also had way to many chances since the The Hawks O couldn't do much after the 1st drive. Also don't forget the Hawks D gave their O 2 chances to win late in the 4th quarter where Sam sould of been able to run out the clock. The fake ended up being the game changer.
El ramster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hdshot wrote:
El ramster wrote:
hdshot wrote:
I don't know what game el ram was watching? I thought our oline did good since Lynch and Turbin had some lanes for a change.

Seemed like Tate was Wilson's primary yesterday IMO? Our passing game should be getting better but is staying flat or getting worse.

Our D did great just some stupid 3rd and longs given up but the D didn't allow the TD's.

Can't put much blame on Wilson for the INT's but just struggles and moving the chains is like pulling teeth. PC is going to have to do something about it now bc the season is a for sure loss anyways with the current offensive plan. IMO it is time for Flynn to be given a chance. Not that Wilson is doing that bad, just need to see if a change can help. Working out in AZ but don't want Wilson to get hurt to force Flynn in.

I saw a defense get to your QB countless times.. I saw a deflected pass that landed in Dahls hand that he dropped. I saw a defense that bent but didn't break. While the Seahawks were getting exhausted by Sam's 3rd down play. You bring the Ground attack we brought the smart passing. Not to mention that gorgeous 53 yard bomb.. ET is fast by the way! He caught up to Givens. I saw a defense force 3 Take Aways Wink

Only one INT by the Hawks was forced. Baldwin dropped it and a TE slip causing the rams to take advantage like a NFL team should. Sam can't be stopped every time and surprised he couldn't punch one in. Also had way to many chances since the The Hawks O couldn't do much after the 1st drive. Also don't forget the Hawks D gave their O 2 chances to win late in the 4th quarter where Sam sould of been able to run out the clock. The fake ended up being the game changer.

Why we talking about the rams O lol?
We are talking about the rams D.
They got after RW sweet pie. Remember we
have Avg pass rushers? So I heard..
But yes Our Run D is bad.....

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hdshot wrote:
El ramster wrote:
hdshot wrote:

This is the type of shiot that makes me laugh. Where Sam should have been able to run out the clock? Sam doesn't play HB or OL. Steven Jackson was the one trying to run out the clock and he was the one who was stopped short on 3rd and 1.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
hdshot wrote:
El ramster wrote:
hdshot wrote:

Why we talking about the rams O lol?
We are talking about the rams D.
They got after RW sweet pie. Remember we
have Avg pass rushers? So I heard..
But yes Our Run D is bad.....

What is this we stuff about talking about the rams O? That was you and say nothing about the fake that was a good play. The rams contained RW well on the edges and your ex coach was bragging about it.
JOEJOE

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This number is making me sick.

3rd down Att. = 51

3rd down Md. = 22

3rd down Pct% = 43.1%

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/downs/position/defense

I wish our defense could do a better job on 3rd downs.. we are 9th worst in the NFL on 3rd downs. Crying or Very sad

Bruce Irvin= Sacks: 4-1/2, Tackles: 5, FF: 1

Golden Tate= Rec: 10, Yds: 144, Avg: 14.4, TD: 3
hdshot

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JOEJOE wrote:
This number is making me sick.

3rd down Att. = 51

3rd down Md. = 22

3rd down Pct% = 43.1%

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/downs/position/defense

I wish our defense could do a better job on 3rd downs.. we are 9th worst in the NFL on 3rd downs. Crying or Very sad

Yes 3rd down d is poor and seem to relax for 3rd and long. But seem to do well in stopping 3rd and short. IMO not worried much since no td's allowed. Just the O can't score much for TD's is what makes me sick. The passing game is so poor just can't mix it up and allows the opposing d's to not let the run beat them. Right now the passing game is no threat to win games and is starting to look like pattern for the whole season. Hawks were dead last in passing yards and still might be.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/_/name/sea/seattle-seahawks
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
hdshot wrote:

You just played the worst passing offense in the league. The fact you are proud of holding Russell Wilson to 160 yards, when his game average is actually lower than that, is hilarious. I didn't see an offensive line giving up countless pressures, I saw a QB rattled by footsteps and abandoning the pocket well before necessary. Your defense isn't as good as I thought it was going into that game.
El ramster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell me how you really feel Wink

Btw, you guys were playing man to man yes?
Because some other fans have been claiming that you
Were playing Prevent? I do not recall this. And the 3 man
Rush as well?? I don't recall any of this.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:

3rd and long Gus Bradley tends to go into a deep zone shell with either 3 or 4 rushers.
hdshot

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:

Are you a female?
El ramster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
El ramster wrote:

3rd and long Gus Bradley tends to go into a deep zone shell with either 3 or 4 rushers.

Right.. But I didn't see a 3 man rush..
Plus Zone is far from prevent.
So It's a false correct?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
El ramster wrote:

Right.. But I didn't see a 3 man rush..
Plus Zone is far from prevent.
So It's a false correct?

Your everyday fan would probably consider prevent and a deep shell as the same thing, but they're not. They are meant to accomplish similar things, however, and the deep zone shell plays completely against our strengths as a defense. And if you didn't see a 3 man rush you should probably watch again. I don't remember a specific instance where we did, but I'd be very surprised to watch the game again and not see several instances where we did. Nonetheless, it doesn't take away from the fact that the deep zone is a weakness of ours.
LftCoastPackFan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just saw on ESPN, Flynn unavailable on Sunday because of elbow.
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LftCoastPackFan wrote:
Just saw on ESPN, Flynn unavailable on Sunday because of elbow.

I'd be willing to bet he's perfectly healthy, but Pete is making him "unavailable", because he doesn't want there to even be an option of changing QB's right now. He's gonna ride Wilson until the wheels fall off. Right now, they're all, very, very loose and wobbly.

jrry32

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
El ramster wrote:
hdshot wrote:

You just played the worst passing offense in the league. The fact you are proud of holding Russell Wilson to 160 yards, when his game average is actually lower than that, is hilarious. I didn't see an offensive line giving up countless pressures, I saw a QB rattled by footsteps and abandoning the pocket well before necessary. Your defense isn't as good as I thought it was going into that game.

Meh. Neither is yours...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 30 of 33

Jump to: