Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 4: Seattle Seahawks @ St. Louis Sheep
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 31, 32, 33  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
maladeen3917


Joined: 12 Jan 2009
Posts: 3081
Location: NWK NJ
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JOEJOE wrote:
maladeen3917 wrote:
In b4 El Ramster

Sig Bet Anyone? Wink



I would be all over that bet..... I just don't have the equipment or know how to make one...


It isn't too hard, they can be made in ms paint. But come on, I mean usually someone in the hawks forum would jump at the chance of a Sig bet. Especially against the mighty rams Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tooki


Joined: 28 Apr 2009
Posts: 10733
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm down as always for a Lambs sig bet!

I haven't had lamb for a while Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
Ok, my bet is on Seattle winning this one but I want to have something riding on this game and I'm tired of my old sig.

SOS/Imani/Tatupu...sig bet?


imani has a temp ban going right now....

...so I'll sign his name up for him.
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
iRaMs


Joined: 05 May 2010
Posts: 3870
Location: Teletran 1
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh I see we meet again Seachickens.

SoS! What is up with storytime? I was looking forward to reading it.

Anyway here is how I see. We lose. However, I think our D keeps it close, our shanty town o-line will get Bradford destroyed again...Um Brandon Gibson drops at least 3 passes.
_________________
Jared Cook: MIA

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
maladeen3917


Joined: 12 Jan 2009
Posts: 3081
Location: NWK NJ
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iRaMs wrote:
Ahhh I see we meet again Seachickens.

SoS! What is up with storytime? I was looking forward to reading it.

Anyway here is how I see. We lose. However, I think our D keeps it close, our shanty town o-line will get Bradford destroyed again...Um Brandon Gibson drops at least 3 passes.


that could be a sig bet in and of itself Brick wall
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
El ramster


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 41654
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHO DO I HAVE TO PIMP SLAP??

WHO WANTS SOME?????
WHO WANTS THE COVETED SIG BET????



GET AT ME BRO!!!!!!

COME AT ME!!!!!!
_________________


BBL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
El ramster


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 41654
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TEAM SIG BETS?

#LEGGO
Laughing


MOTHER OF GOD..



_________________


BBL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheoryofSeahawk


Joined: 25 Feb 2008
Posts: 1933
Location: Kosmic Satori
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rams rank 19th in total defense, 16th vs the pass and 22nd against the run. Neither of these numbers scare me. IMO, they have played only one truly high end offense in the Lions. The Bears are only slightly ahead of our offense. The Redskins have put up yards, but I don't really see them as a high end offense, the Rams are the best defense they have faced by far. Their other 2 opponents rank 32 (NO) and 29 (Cincinnati). I don't think the Rams D is as good as their ranking indicates, but our offense needs to find out how to exploit that or we're going to struggle. Meanwhile, our D is as good as advertised and I think we will create turnovers that will help our offense, hence my having this game as a blowout. But that is more of a best case scenario. If this team goes into St Louis without a chip on it's shoulder it will be a much different story.
_________________
“They were threatened by my intelligence and too stupid to know that’s why they hated me.”

Sheldon Cooper
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
TheoryofSeahawk


Joined: 25 Feb 2008
Posts: 1933
Location: Kosmic Satori
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As an addition to my last post above, our Offense has faced 3 top 10 Defenses in Arizona, Dallas, and Green Bay. Now you can make the argument that we've helped all those teams become that good with our inconsistent offense, but that's why we play the games. I guess we'll see how this one turns out. This would be a nice week to have our offense come together. Maybe PC and Bevell will start opening up the playbook for Wilson since they claim they've kept the lid on him so far.
_________________
“They were threatened by my intelligence and too stupid to know that’s why they hated me.”

Sheldon Cooper
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
klyon7634


Joined: 13 Jul 2007
Posts: 11628
Location: New York
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
Ok, my bet is on Seattle winning this one but I want to have something riding on this game and I'm tired of my old sig.

SOS/Imani/Tatupu...sig bet?


imani has a temp ban going right now....

...so I'll sign his name up for him.


Im in also

WTF did Imani do??
_________________


Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
El ramster


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 41654
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheoryofSeahawk wrote:
As an addition to my last post above, our Offense has faced 3 top 10 Defenses in Arizona, Dallas, and Green Bay. Now you can make the argument that we've helped all those teams become that good with our inconsistent offense, but that's why we play the games. I guess we'll see how this one turns out. This would be a nice week to have our offense come together. Maybe PC and Bevell will start opening up the playbook for Wilson since they claim they've kept the lid on him so far.


Chicago might have the best front 4 in football right now.
They ate us up.. Phea looked like an all-pro vs Oji.

When it comes to Rivalry games and specially at the rams house
everything gets thrown out the window. While I have us loosing this game sadly I can also see a W. Our Corners can eat up Wilson.

Quinn and Long are always bringing pressure. Hopefully we can
get Brockers back as well.
_________________


BBL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JOEJOE


Joined: 30 Aug 2011
Posts: 695
Location: 'DrunkMode' in Playersville
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
TheoryofSeahawk wrote:
As an addition to my last post above, our Offense has faced 3 top 10 Defenses in Arizona, Dallas, and Green Bay. Now you can make the argument that we've helped all those teams become that good with our inconsistent offense, but that's why we play the games. I guess we'll see how this one turns out. This would be a nice week to have our offense come together. Maybe PC and Bevell will start opening up the playbook for Wilson since they claim they've kept the lid on him so far.


Chicago might have the best front 4 in football right now.
They ate us up.. Phea looked like an all-pro vs Oji.

When it comes to Rivalry games and specially at the rams house
everything gets thrown out the window. While I have us loosing this game sadly I can also see a W. Our Corners can eat up Wilson.

Quinn and Long are always bringing pressure. Hopefully we can
get Brockers back as well.



This is truly the best Seahawks defense that the Rams have ever faced since the division was created,,, and I wouldn't put to much stock in Quinn & Long, TJax was a walking sack dummy last year and I can easily put much of the blame in him for that...
_________________
Adopt-a-Hawk

Bruce Irvin= Sacks: 4-1/2, Tackles: 5, FF: 1

Golden Tate= Rec: 10, Yds: 144, Avg: 14.4, TD: 3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sacks98


Joined: 21 Dec 2009
Posts: 3939
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Carroll said they held LB Leroy Hill out of practice again today but plan on him playing Sunday.


https://twitter.com/Curtis_Crabtree/status/251780556013072384

Quote:
#Seahawks Injuries: DOUBTFUL: G John Moffitt (knee). QUESTIONABLE: LB Hill (calf), DT Howard (foot), TE McCoy (groin).


https://twitter.com/Curtis_Crabtree/status/251781685023240193

Quote:
#Seahawks Injuries: PROBABLE: T Giacomini (pectoral), DT Jones (knee), DT Scruggs (wrist), WR Baldwin (shoulder), CB Maxwell (hamstring)


https://twitter.com/Curtis_Crabtree/status/251781841802121218
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JOEJOE


Joined: 30 Aug 2011
Posts: 695
Location: 'DrunkMode' in Playersville
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Guard James Carpenter, Seattle's first-round pick last year, is expected to play for the first time since suffering a knee injury last year.


http://seattletimes.com/html/seahawksblog/2019290800_johnmoffittsstatusuncertainsundayjamescarpenterexpectedtoplay.html


Injury Update for Rams:

OUT: LT Rodger Saffold (Knee), S Matt Daniels (Hamstring)

DOUBTFUL: DT Matt Conrath (Knee)

QUESTIONABLE: DT Michael Brockers (Ankle), OT Wayne Hunter (Knee), RB Steven Jackson (Groin)
_________________
Adopt-a-Hawk

Bruce Irvin= Sacks: 4-1/2, Tackles: 5, FF: 1

Golden Tate= Rec: 10, Yds: 144, Avg: 14.4, TD: 3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jrry32


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 45626
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
Ok, my bet is on Seattle winning this one but I want to have something riding on this game and I'm tired of my old sig.

SOS/Imani/Tatupu...sig bet?


imani has a temp ban going right now....

...so I'll sign his name up for him.


You in? So who all is in? I know myself and maladeen are in from the Rams side(Ramster too?) so who is in from the Seahawks side?
_________________
The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 2 of 33

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group