Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Ward Has Hand Surgery

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
freakygeniuskid

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:23 pm    Post subject: Ward Has Hand Surgery Reply with quote

Quote:
Daryl Ruiter and a host of other Browns beat reporters all reported from their talks with Pat Shurmur this morning that T.J. Ward had surgery on his right thumb. It was also reportedly the same procedure that Bubba Ventrone had previously. Ward is considered “day-to-day” for whatever that means.

http://www.waitingfornextyear.com/2012/10/shurmur-confirms-that-t-j-ward-had-thumb-surgery/

Hopefully no complications or anything, our secondary is banged up/missing enough all ready.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully he'll be ready to go by Sunday. The Browns' secondary is already a mess without Haden, so they can't afford to lose Ward as well.

Smack on the sig.
buno67

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh I could of told you guys yesterday that he had surgery on his thumb...i prolly should of lol

I got to ref a flag football tournament that TJ was the host of. the tournament was from 9:30am to 1pm and he showed up around 12pm. When he finally made it up his arm was all wrapped up in a soft cast like he just had surgery on it.

by the way TJ Ward is such a cool dude. He is very down to earth and seemed like he was enjoying himself being able to meet Browns fans of all ages. When I met Greg Little this past summer it felt he was the complete opposite of that.

Joe Haden and TJ Ward are two great guys to have representing the city because they are both great guys but I think TJ Ward is better because he isnt as flashy or attention seeking like Joe Haden seems to be but I still love them both. I cant wait to get him back

Sucks next week our defense will have no Joe Haden and no TJ Ward

IMO i dont think there is a way he can play Sunday Sad

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
IMO i dont think there is a way he can play Sunday Sad

If there is any doubt I hope they dont play him!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: