Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Rams Gameday Thread: Rams vs. Seahawks
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Week 3 Player of the Week
Cortland Finnegan- 2 tackles, 1 INT
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
James Laurinaitis: 11 tackles
23%
 23%  [ 5 ]
Greg Zuerlein: 2/2 FG, Long- 56
66%
 66%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 21

jrry32

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
Tooki wrote:
No worries there, Brandon Mebane will gobble up Sam. D-Rich will get chased down by Bobby Wagner Wink

And Sam Bradford will get to say hi to his old mate Earl Thomas. ET wants to go home.

Well, I mean Thomas and Bradford are familiar with each other but I wouldn't call them old mates...

And D-Rich doesn't get chased down by anyone.

Bobby Wagner and Bruce Irvin will chase him down Wink. Legit 4.4 speed Wink

Not too concerned with Bruce Irvin's rush defense and if Richardson and Wagner are in a foot race, I'll feel pretty confident with our chances.

The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
JOEJOE

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
Tooki wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
Tooki wrote:
No worries there, Brandon Mebane will gobble up Sam. D-Rich will get chased down by Bobby Wagner Wink

And Sam Bradford will get to say hi to his old mate Earl Thomas. ET wants to go home.

Well, I mean Thomas and Bradford are familiar with each other but I wouldn't call them old mates...

Not too concerned with Bruce Irvin's rush defense and if Richardson and Wagner are in a foot race, I'll feel pretty confident with our chances.

Irvin can play the run, don't get to comfortable... Wagner is pretty fast, but there's also a guy that plays deeper and he's even faster, I don't think anyone on your team can outrun ET.

You guys would be better off in this game starting Richardson over Jackson, our defense has had some trouble with speedier RBs in the past, but that was with Hawthorne at MLB and even though he was smart, he was as slow as Lofa. and so far Wagner has been able to stop the plays that Hawthorne wasn't able to last year.

Bruce Irvin= Sacks: 4-1/2, Tackles: 5, FF: 1

Golden Tate= Rec: 10, Yds: 144, Avg: 14.4, TD: 3
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
Tooki wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
Tooki wrote:

Wait, do you actually think Richardson is going to have a good game?

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Seahawks win by 50.
jrry32

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
Tooki wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
Tooki wrote:

Seahawks win by 50.

Tooki said Wagner would chase D-Rich down. I said if Wagner and D-Rich are in a foot race, I'll feel quite confident with our chances.

Said nothing about Richardson having a good or bad game. He COULD but knowing Fisher, he won't get enough carries to.

The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:

El ramster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.stlouisrams.com/media-center/videos/What_2_Watch_Seahawks/572bc53d-205c-4cc5-bacd-da3d10fccb6f

Great stuff man. They talk about the bears game, and how they took Amendola out the Game.

"Hot Pie" -House Hot Pie, All hail the King.
Tooki

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
Tooki wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
Tooki wrote:

Seahawks win by 50.

Tooki said Wagner would chase D-Rich down. I said if Wagner and D-Rich are in a foot race, I'll feel quite confident with our chances.

Said nothing about Richardson having a good or bad game. He COULD but knowing Fisher, he won't get enough carries to.

Fair enough fair enough. I just want to say that we have a fast LB now, so nobody can escape us.

And ET will chase him down.
ajhicks11

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are going to need a really sturdy offensive game plan for this game. Chicago found a lot of success getting after us last week, really disrupting the passing game. Our running game has had such a poor showing that I don't think we should really expect anything from them. Meaning if we can't get something going with our passing game this is going to be a Defense/Special Teams game.

I foresee that being the main plan for both teams. Our defense has done really well this year, but also showing fatigue at the end of the half, and the end of the game. That is really the tale of the Rams franchise for the last few years. Our defense had some potential but our offense would wear them down making them play so much.

If our offense can get moving just enough to take some time of possession and get Greg in position I think we have a good chance to have ourselves in this game to the very end. Get some home crowd noise, maybe some luck on our side, and we could pull out a win.

GO RAMS!

Pick 2 and 13
jrry32

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ajhicks11 wrote:
We are going to need a really sturdy offensive game plan for this game. Chicago found a lot of success getting after us last week, really disrupting the passing game. Our running game has had such a poor showing that I don't think we should really expect anything from them. Meaning if we can't get something going with our passing game this is going to be a Defense/Special Teams game.

I foresee that being the main plan for both teams. Our defense has done really well this year, but also showing fatigue at the end of the half, and the end of the game. That is really the tale of the Rams franchise for the last few years. Our defense had some potential but our offense would wear them down making them play so much.

If our offense can get moving just enough to take some time of possession and get Greg in position I think we have a good chance to have ourselves in this game to the very end. Get some home crowd noise, maybe some luck on our side, and we could pull out a win.

GO RAMS!

Question if Danny Amendola can return kicks and punts and play offense without showing signs of fatigue, why does our defense get so fatigued?

The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:

BlueOne

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, DBs don't get tired by the end of the game either. The D-line are the guys who get super tired. Think about it as running vs lifting weights. D-linemen especially do a supersquat into lunge into sprint every play whereas the little guys just run around on the average play.
Tooki

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On a side note, if you guys can surprise Seattle with a no-huddle offense, then you could do some damage. Pete loves to substitute players often, and the Packers were able to catch us out with it.
Jonezy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love watching out Defence play, I think we can confuse Wilson like we did RG3 at times, just worried about our Offence, need to run more and keep a RB beside Sam in pass protection on key 3rd downs also.

Rams fans, Chances Finn gets his 4th in 4 games?

^Delphi83^ (Sig)
<El Ramster.< (Avatar)
[quote="norcalraider510"]
Rams front 4 is going to be amazing next year[/quote]
Jonezy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nevermind

^Delphi83^ (Sig)
<El Ramster.< (Avatar)
[quote="norcalraider510"]
Rams front 4 is going to be amazing next year[/quote]
STLRamsFan99

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonezy wrote:
I love watching out Defence play, I think we can confuse Wilson like we did RG3 at times, just worried about our Offence, need to run more and keep a RB beside Sam in pass protection on key 3rd downs also.

Rams fans, Chances Finn gets his 4th in 4 games?

Considering Wilson is a rookie QB and we are at home, I really like his chances and I think he does it today. Especially if we stop their run game and force Wilson into predictable throwing situations. Helps that Brockers is going to be on the field.
green24

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you guys hear about this?

Quote:
@JasonLaCanfora: Can confirm ESPN report that Gregg Williams is allowed to attend games as a fan and is in fact in the stadium already for Rams game today

The J.R.S.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S-Jax is playing and starting. Steve Smith is out.

This is going to be a tough game to win, but Seattle isn't as good as they think they are. I'm calling a 20-17 Rams win.

Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 2 of 25

Jump to: