Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Free Agency Thread - V 3.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
macklemore

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolni wrote:
Bradshaw and Canty could worth a look for us. Both have been cut by tge NYG...

I doubt Bradshaw would even entertain the thought of going to Oakland. As for Canty, I would rather use that money to sign a younger DT, but if he comes cheap I won't be complaining.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys underestimate what DMac being in the last year of his contract means. He miraculously will not get injured this year, injuries tend not to happen when you have money on the line. He will have his best season as a Raider. 2 years ago He started off like a house on fire leading the league in rushing in 6 games until he got injured he was on pace for over 2000yds. There is no question he is one of the most talented backs in the league he must stay healthy and in this contract year I think he will.
101Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
oakdb36 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
gonna get a legend. Don't know who yet. Probably Bo but I'm open to debate.

Willie Brown?

I'm thinking Bo Jackson or Ted Hendricks. Maybe a Howie. I don't think I want to get a DB for some reason. No offense Mr. DB36 Wink

Not quite throwback but I want to make a Ritchie jersey (havn't found one for sale)
oakdb36

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raidr4life wrote:
You guys underestimate what DMac being in the last year of his contract means. He miraculously will not get injured this year, injuries tend not to happen when you have money on the line. He will have his best season as a Raider. 2 years ago He started off like a house on fire leading the league in rushing in 6 games until he got injured he was on pace for over 2000yds. There is no question he is one of the most talented backs in the league he must stay healthy and in this contract year I think he will.

I didn't know there was such a thing as the will to not get injured. I'm pretty sure he did his best to avoid injuries last year by going out of bounds rather than trying to run through tacklers like he used to do but he still got injured in the end. Chances are he will again next season because it's happening every year.
OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oakdb36 wrote:
raidr4life wrote:

I didn't know there was such a thing as the will to not get injured. I'm pretty sure he did his best to avoid injuries last year by going out of bounds rather than trying to run through tacklers like he used to do but he still got injured in the end. Chances are he will again next season because it's happening every year.

Yup. There's just something not right with the mans feet
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

101Raider wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
oakdb36 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:

Willie Brown?

I'm thinking Bo Jackson or Ted Hendricks. Maybe a Howie. I don't think I want to get a DB for some reason. No offense Mr. DB36 Wink

Not quite throwback but I want to make a Ritchie jersey (havn't found one for sale)

Good choice. You could personalize one on NFL.com but I'm sure that would cost an arm and a leg.

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Somewhere, RR strokes his mustache with pride
Among other things...
RaiderX

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

macklemore wrote:
Rolni wrote:
Bradshaw and Canty could worth a look for us. Both have been cut by tge NYG...

I doubt Bradshaw would even entertain the thought of going to Oakland. As for Canty, I would rather use that money to sign a younger DT, but if he comes cheap I won't be complaining.

We don't really need another injury prone RB anyways. Bradshaw has been in and out of the lineup the past couple seasons it seems. I'd stay with Goodson and resign Stewart for McFadden's backups.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
raidr4life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oakdb36 wrote:
raidr4life wrote:

I know it sounds funny, and I realize he has never started all 16 games, but besides 2011 he has averaged 13 games played per season, back in the right scheme we could get 1500yds out of Darren in 13 games, but I still have a feeling he will make it through all 16 this year.
TiberiusRising

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

L. Vasquez would be a nice pickup in FA.

Also wonder if the Jags would want Briesel now that they are moving to zone scheme and needed OL help anyways. They also have a ton of cap space.
Rolni

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TiberiusRising wrote:

Also wonder if the Jags would want Briesel now that they are moving to zone scheme and needed OL help anyways. They also have a ton of cap space.

I doubt that SD lets him walk...

To get anything for Brisiel is wishfull thinking IMO...would be great by the way
BigD1123

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
oakdb36 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:

Willie Brown?

I would like to have an Otto or Villapiano Jersey Id rock those daily lol
DOCLEW 28

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigD1123 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
oakdb36 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:

Willie Brown?

I would like to have an Otto or Villapiano Jersey Id rock those daily lol

I have a #27 Fabian Washington. Gonna change the name plate and make it a Frank Hawkins. 2nd best blocking FB we have ever had.

Raider X hooked me with the sig
DOCLEW 28

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I watched NFL Network and they were saying that the Giants were voiding the contract of Osi Umenyiora.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/nfl-rapidreports/21664400/report-osi-umenyioras-2013-contract-voided-by-the-giants

Raider X hooked me with the sig
TiberiusRising

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolni wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:

To get anything for Brisiel is wishfull thinking IMO...would be great by the way

Ya I was thinking more like a conditional 7th so they only give us something if he starts for a certain amount of time. Basically just to get rid of his contract not to gain picks.
Rolni

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TiberiusRising wrote:
Rolni wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:

Ya I was thinking more like a conditional 7th so they only give us something if he starts for a certain amount of time. Basically just to get rid of his contract not to gain picks.

I would do that!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 77, 78, 79  Next
Page 34 of 79

Jump to: