Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Free Agency Thread - V 3.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rolni

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boley was an emergency MLB.
He is a WLB in 4-3 and not a strong starter IMO.
I would pass...
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:
The Lions cut Titus Young. Too bad he is such a headcase, he has so much talent. I highly doubt Reggie will take a distraction with as many issues as he has already had in his short career.

Doubt it also.

However Rams claimed him off waivers. Now that they added a WR on the cheap. Trading up for a OT prospect should be even more plausible.

Doubt that. Saffold is a fine LT. They'd be looking for a RT and can attain one in the range of their picks. AND could add another top WR with their other 1st rounder.

Most of what I have read and heard indicates they want to move him to RT and draft a LT. This is from various sites as well. I dont think I have been to one that doesnt mock a LT to them.

this

Where? Every Rams fan I've seen talk about that on this site has side the complete opposite.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish the Titans were dumb enough to trade Chris Johnson to us for Darren Mcfadden.......At least that guy produces for more than 5 games a year.

的f Phil Jackson came back, still no coaching me, I知 uncoachable, I知 unsociable.
-Kendrick Lamar
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackPrestige92 wrote:
I wish the Titans were dumb enough to trade Chris Johnson to us for Darren Mcfadden.......At least that guy produces for more than 5 games a year.

I don't believe that Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
BlackPrestige92 wrote:

Thing is I think he'll have his best year this season for us. Then again, that's what I said every year...Pipe dream CJ2K even leaves though. Tennessee knows better

的f Phil Jackson came back, still no coaching me, I知 uncoachable, I知 unsociable.
-Kendrick Lamar
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackPrestige92 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
BlackPrestige92 wrote:

Thing is I think he'll have his best year this season for us. Then again, that's what I said every year...Pipe dream CJ2K even leaves though. Tennessee knows better

Meh, I think the team realizes what McFadden is. He's a good (PBS) RB but the guy just can't stay healthy. Tbh, I think they're just holding onto him for one more year since we're going back to a PBS and he's better than whatever else we could get in that scheme. Its not like we could get much for him right now anyway. So I'm gonna plan on getting the most I can out of my McFadden jersey for one more year Laughing

After that I'm gonna get a legend. Don't know who yet. Probably Bo but I'm open to debate. Can't get a Brown though, my dad has one (that I got him Evil or Very Mad ). Its in bad shape and he never wears it though.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
gonna get a legend. Don't know who yet. Probably Bo but I'm open to debate.

Willie Brown?
ZoomWaffle

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackPrestige92 wrote:

LOL. Chris Johnson cant produce more than 5 games a year either. This year he had under 60 yards in half his games, under 30 in 5 games, and under 3 YPC in 7 games. In 2011 he had 12 games with 64 yards or less, and 7 with 3 YPC or less. He is always good for 1 or 2 monster games a year, but he hasnt been a consistant producer since 2010.

Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oakdb36 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
gonna get a legend. Don't know who yet. Probably Bo but I'm open to debate.

Willie Brown?

I'm thinking Bo Jackson or Ted Hendricks. Maybe a Howie. I don't think I want to get a DB for some reason. No offense Mr. DB36 Wink

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:
The Lions cut Titus Young. Too bad he is such a headcase, he has so much talent. I highly doubt Reggie will take a distraction with as many issues as he has already had in his short career.

Doubt it also.

However Rams claimed him off waivers. Now that they added a WR on the cheap. Trading up for a OT prospect should be even more plausible.

Doubt that. Saffold is a fine LT. They'd be looking for a RT and can attain one in the range of their picks. AND could add another top WR with their other 1st rounder.

Most of what I have read and heard indicates they want to move him to RT and draft a LT. This is from various sites as well. I dont think I have been to one that doesnt mock a LT to them.

this

Where? Every Rams fan I've seen talk about that on this site has side the complete opposite.

CBS, NFL Network, ESPN, Walterfootball, Drafttek
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TiberiusRising wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:

Doubt it also.

this

Damn. Sounds like I've been talking to the black sheep then.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:

Doubt it also.

this

Damn. Sounds like I've been talking to the black sheep then.

Hey I agree with you but for the mostpart mainstream media does not. Kind of like how they view QB as a major need this season for us and I do not as a fan.
RaidersAreOne

Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Djackson205 wrote:
Boley got benched last year, a familiar name doesn't necessarily mean an upgrade...I'd pass

Hes pretty decent in pass defence, something we sure as hell need. Wink

First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
JTagg7754 on the sig.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaidersAreOne wrote:
Djackson205 wrote:
Boley got benched last year, a familiar name doesn't necessarily mean an upgrade...I'd pass

Hes pretty decent in pass defence, something we sure as hell need. Wink

Not from what I've heard/read. Poke around in the NFL News thread for his release and the Giants fans are glad he's gone. He might be worth a look at OLB but we really don't have a clue how Reggie and Co want to structure our group of LBs.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bradshaw and Canty could worth a look for us. Both have been cut by tge NYG...

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 77, 78, 79  Next
Page 33 of 79

Jump to: