Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Enough is enough and its time for a change! Unleash Pryor!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Django


Joined: 03 May 2012
Posts: 2798
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:34 am    Post subject: Enough is enough and its time for a change! Unleash Pryor! Reply with quote

...................






As a WR/TE.

Seriously. Besides Dmac Pryor may be the best player we have on this team with the ball in his hands. Im talking about strength, speed, power. He was inactive today because as a QB he cant beat out Matt friggin Leinart.

Pryor would be the ultimate mismatch. Go for it. Tell him, "Son I appreciate your efforts, but how about you were #16 instead. You can always be our emergency QB"

This team needs somebody in the slot desperately. Now will it work right away? No, of course not. But its time for Pryor to stop wasting his time at QB. Jimmy Graham played basketball for 4 years, 1 year as a backup Tight End for the Hurricanes and he contributed at a decent rate his rookie year. Kordell Stewart went to the coaches about seeing the field because he was tired of being on the bench. They put him at WR and started using him for trick plays. Sell Pryor on the fact that....who knows...in a couple years you may get a shot like Kordell did.


We cut a 3rd round pick last year in DVD. Our other 3rd rounder in Pryor was inactive. Its silly. The guy can be a mismatch in the future if he makes the move NOW. Whether he's catching passes from Carson Palmer or Matt Barkley next year....we need him to be that Flex TE or Big WR (Hernandez) type play maker.

inb4week1overreactions
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dashing


Joined: 10 Jul 2011
Posts: 3703
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Carson does bad why not start prior since he has the tools to be good. No joke either he might of looked [inappropriate/removed] I guess in oreseason but this real NFL games now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nodisrespect


Joined: 28 Nov 2009
Posts: 3633
Location: in the present
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dashing wrote:
If Carson does bad why not start prior since he has the tools to be good. No joke either he might of looked [inappropriate/removed] I guess in oreseason but this real NFL games now.
Agreed and Knapp HAS NEVER HAD SUCCESS WITH A NON MOBILE QB as the OC..............NEVER.

I know he would have found a way to break a run and create scoring opps, and i'm sure he can check down to DMAC 13 times and miss everything in the intermediate like Carson.

If this offense continues to look like this we need to look at the most important player, but it's week one, i may be grabbing the pitch fork if this continues into the bye.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Django


Joined: 03 May 2012
Posts: 2798
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh dear..

Read the original post! Its for him to be a WR/TE. He's got no shot at QB.

1. He's too raw.

2. The organization may not be patient with him.

3. Greg Knapp is his OC! No way would he develop being as raw as he is.


Move him to WR/TE now and get it over with already.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nodisrespect


Joined: 28 Nov 2009
Posts: 3633
Location: in the present
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Django wrote:
oh dear..

Read the original post! Its for him to be a WR/TE. He's got no shot at QB.

1. He's too raw.

2. The organization may not be patient with him.

3. Greg Knapp is his OC! No way would he develop being as raw as he is.


Move him to WR/TE now and get it over with already.
No we read it and i've seen your other threads, your a mobile QB troll.

Carson Palmer 4-6 as the Raiders starter and we have bigger problems than a new WR, we have Marcell Reece who is a versatile player and he barely got the ball. We also have Ausberry who was barely targeted.

Plus Pryor has never played WR, you can't just line up and play WR. He would have to learn how to beat a jam, and run routes, and who knows if he can even catch.

He threw more TD's in Preason than any other QB when he was with the second team and he deserves a chance at QB, and i expect him to get that chance soon if this team keeps losing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JTagg7754


Joined: 09 Nov 2010
Posts: 11712
Location: Somewhere in Ohio
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nodisrespect wrote:
Dashing wrote:
If Carson does bad why not start prior since he has the tools to be good. No joke either he might of looked [inappropriate/removed] I guess in oreseason but this real NFL games now.
Agreed and Knapp HAS NEVER HAD SUCCESS WITH A NON MOBILE QB as the OC..............NEVER.

I know he would have found a way to break a run and create scoring opps, and i'm sure he can check down to DMAC 13 times and miss everything in the intermediate like Carson.

If this offense continues to look like this we need to look at the most important player, but it's week one, i may be grabbing the pitch fork if this continues into the bye.


You're one delusional person. You've obviously got a lot to learn and obviously didn't watch the game. "Miss everything intermediate"? Yeah. Try paying attention next time.
_________________


PM sig requests.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Raidin


Joined: 05 Mar 2007
Posts: 5185
Location: Dublin
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He'd be terrible and as a WR. Better chance as a tight end but I don't think his body could take the punishment.
_________________
raidr4life wrote:
Imagine if EricAllen21 posted better. Just imagine.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silver&Black88


Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 32423
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote



If crap like this goes on all season TAST is gonna become my main forum
_________________

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Somewhere, RR strokes his mustache with pride
Among other things...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
silver_surfer


Joined: 21 Aug 2012
Posts: 265
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if we start off 0-5 then the Pryor chants will start
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
raidersbaby


Joined: 16 Oct 2008
Posts: 493
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:


If crap like this goes on all season TAST is gonna become my main forum


Thats how I looked all last night. I live in SD and watched the game with my family & friends who are "diehard" charger fans. Smh, still disappointed.
_________________

^^^Props go out to Silver&Black88^^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ZoomWaffle


Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Posts: 5353
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silver_surfer wrote:
if we start off 0-5 then the Pryor chants will start


Maybe by you and his mom. Thats about it.
_________________


Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
big_palooka


Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 22185
Location: ATL
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silver_surfer wrote:
if we start off 0-5 then the Pryor chants will start



_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nodisrespect


Joined: 28 Nov 2009
Posts: 3633
Location: in the present
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
Nodisrespect wrote:
Dashing wrote:
If Carson does bad why not start prior since he has the tools to be good. No joke either he might of looked [inappropriate/removed] I guess in oreseason but this real NFL games now.
Agreed and Knapp HAS NEVER HAD SUCCESS WITH A NON MOBILE QB as the OC..............NEVER.

I know he would have found a way to break a run and create scoring opps, and i'm sure he can check down to DMAC 13 times and miss everything in the intermediate like Carson.

If this offense continues to look like this we need to look at the most important player, but it's week one, i may be grabbing the pitch fork if this continues into the bye.


You're one delusional person. You've obviously got a lot to learn and obviously didn't watch the game. "Miss everything intermediate"? Yeah. Try paying attention next time.


I'm not going to bother arguing with you, just go with your "feelings".

In fact i'm not even sure if you and Django aren't the same poster.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nodisrespect


Joined: 28 Nov 2009
Posts: 3633
Location: in the present
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
silver_surfer wrote:
if we start off 0-5 then the Pryor chants will start


I love that show, so funny. Laughing

But if we don't start winning some one is going to pull the fire alarm. Twisted Evil
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Darkness


Joined: 24 Jun 2012
Posts: 6748
Location: CA
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nodisrespect wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
silver_surfer wrote:
if we start off 0-5 then the Pryor chants will start


I love that show, so funny. Laughing

But if we don't start winning some one is going to pull the fire alarm. Twisted Evil


You really think Pryor is going to mask Greg Knapps play calling? lol I don't want Pryor exposed to the damage a Knapp created offense would do to a young QBs development.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group