Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Raiders-Broncos GDT: Sun Sept 30 4:05 et
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Raiders-Broncos
Raiders
67%
 67%  [ 21 ]
Broncos
32%
 32%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 31

blancanieve

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dmac is also at fault for his poor running
CrashMan510

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blancanieve wrote:

its evryone fault.

This mess is going to take 2 drafts to clean up. Defense needs to be blown up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eSN8Cwit_s
fuarge
blancanieve

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrashMan510 wrote:
blancanieve wrote:

its evryone fault.

Seymour and Kelly Need to go and i mean go now those two guys are just taking up space
blancanieve

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lack of pass Rush is what is killing this D
Professor Oak

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The pass rush was yet again nonexistent, but what irked me most about the defense was the amount of cushion our DB's kept giving their WR's all game. You can't play soft in coverage, especially when all they did was throw short completions & screen passes. The only times they did go long was when our LB's got lost in coverage.

The defensive looks were too obvious & Manning ripped us apart.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Professor Oak wrote:
The pass rush was yet again nonexistent, but what irked me most about the defense was the amount of cushion our DB's kept giving their WR's all game. You can't play soft in coverage, especially when all they did was throw short completions & screen passes. The only times they did go long was when our LB's got lost in coverage.

The defensive looks were too obvious & Manning ripped us apart.

I'm actually OK with playing off like that. Just take better angles on screens and be able to defend button hooks. I'm scared the CBs would let up big gains if they didn't give big cushions.

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Somewhere, RR strokes his mustache with pride
Among other things...
broncos67

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good game guys. We've been on this end of the result too, so we know what it's like. I felt bad for Carson after awhile, he got hung out to dry big time.

Thanks, Tzimisce
uncraiders20

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrashMan510 wrote:
blancanieve wrote:

its evryone fault.

2 drafts? this is going to take atleast 4-5 years before this team is turned around. don't forget as every year passes, our players get older as well. i don't see us being able to sign any big free agents because this team is so bad no one should want to play here. plus i don't see the players we have wanting to resign contracts to stay here because we are the farthest thing from competitive.
bitty

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uncraiders20 wrote:
CrashMan510 wrote:
blancanieve wrote:

its evryone fault.

2 drafts? this is going to take atleast 4-5 years before this team is turned around. don't forget as every year passes, our players get older as well. i don't see us being able to sign any big free agents because this team is so bad no one should want to play here. plus i don't see the players we have wanting to resign contracts to stay here because we are the farthest thing from competitive.

+1
Doom92

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doom92 wrote:
I'm loving all the blind homerism by you guys. This game is a blowout and it's not even debatable....whatsoever. The Broncos are playing at home against one of the worst pass defenses in the NFL, with a makeshift secondary and a non-existent pass rush. The talk that you guys will try to implement Houston's gameplan is just silly. Houston has the best defense and one of the most balanced and well-orchestrated offense in the NFL. Houston is way better than you guys at every single position, except maybe kicker and punter. You guys don't have the personnel or coaching to implement Houston's gameplan and actually hope for success. Plain and simple you guys are going to get blown out. Oh yeah we're soft against the run....except we held Foster/Tate (The best runningback tandem in the NFL) to a combined 3.96 YPC as well as Michael Turner to 2.5 YPC. McFadden is going to be shut down. Despite what BP said, our run defense is vastly improved. Also, Ramirez isn't going to play, Kuper (Our best O-lineman and captain) has returned from his injury and will start. Oakland's offensive line is pretty poor besides Veldheer, and your fill in RT, is in for a tough game against Miller or Doom. Our pass rush should be in for a feast this week. You better not leave Smith on an island with Doom or Von or Palmer might have a hard time coming out of this game without injury. You guys don't have an offensive threat that really scares me. No playmakers like Andre Johnson, Julio Jones, Roddy White, Heath Miller, Mike Wallace, Antonion Brown, Tony Gonzalez, and Owen Daniels that we have had to face in the past couple weeks. Moore is talented, but Bailey will cover him one-on-one and take him out of the game. Then you don't have DHB and just have a bunch of 4th and 5th receivers playing as your 2nd and 3rds, which we should have no problem handling. Your TE's are very average and really don't scare anyone. The only guys I'm even remotely worried about is McFadden and Reece as they have hurt us in the past, but if we keep playing as well as we have in run defense they shouldn't be a factor in this game. So in short, good luck fellas! You're gonna need it! Here's to no injuries.

Don't mean to rub it in, but since you guys confronted me for being a homer and unrealistic I just wanted to show you guys that I was mostly right with my predictions of this game.

It feels good to finally win at home against you guys in what has seemed like forever. It's kind of a revenge for the 59-14 beatdown you put on us a few years ago. I hate the Raiders and I'm pretty sure you guys feel the same for the Broncos. I'm always so pumped for our division games and we'll see you guys in a couple months in Oakland, with hopefully similar results. Very Happy

I know that for us J.D. Walton broke his ankle so he's probably out for the year, but Dan Koppen filled in admirably for him and IMO played even better than Walton. After that we came out of this game mostly healthy. I hope that you guys didn't suffer any injuries. Palmer is going to be sore from the whooping our D put on him though.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doom92 wrote:
Doom92 wrote:
I'm loving all the blind homerism by you guys. This game is a blowout and it's not even debatable....whatsoever. The Broncos are playing at home against one of the worst pass defenses in the NFL, with a makeshift secondary and a non-existent pass rush. The talk that you guys will try to implement Houston's gameplan is just silly. Houston has the best defense and one of the most balanced and well-orchestrated offense in the NFL. Houston is way better than you guys at every single position, except maybe kicker and punter. You guys don't have the personnel or coaching to implement Houston's gameplan and actually hope for success. Plain and simple you guys are going to get blown out. Oh yeah we're soft against the run....except we held Foster/Tate (The best runningback tandem in the NFL) to a combined 3.96 YPC as well as Michael Turner to 2.5 YPC. McFadden is going to be shut down. Despite what BP said, our run defense is vastly improved. Also, Ramirez isn't going to play, Kuper (Our best O-lineman and captain) has returned from his injury and will start. Oakland's offensive line is pretty poor besides Veldheer, and your fill in RT, is in for a tough game against Miller or Doom. Our pass rush should be in for a feast this week. You better not leave Smith on an island with Doom or Von or Palmer might have a hard time coming out of this game without injury. You guys don't have an offensive threat that really scares me. No playmakers like Andre Johnson, Julio Jones, Roddy White, Heath Miller, Mike Wallace, Antonion Brown, Tony Gonzalez, and Owen Daniels that we have had to face in the past couple weeks. Moore is talented, but Bailey will cover him one-on-one and take him out of the game. Then you don't have DHB and just have a bunch of 4th and 5th receivers playing as your 2nd and 3rds, which we should have no problem handling. Your TE's are very average and really don't scare anyone. The only guys I'm even remotely worried about is McFadden and Reece as they have hurt us in the past, but if we keep playing as well as we have in run defense they shouldn't be a factor in this game. So in short, good luck fellas! You're gonna need it! Here's to no injuries.

Don't mean to rub it in, but since you guys confronted me for being a homer and unrealistic I just wanted to show you guys that I was mostly right with my predictions of this game.

It feels good to finally win at home against you guys in what has seemed like forever. It's kind of a revenge for the 59-14 beatdown you put on us a few years ago. I hate the Raiders and I'm pretty sure you guys feel the same for the Broncos. I'm always so pumped for our division games and we'll see you guys in a couple months in Oakland, with hopefully similar results. Very Happy

I know that for us J.D. Walton broke his ankle so he's probably out for the year, but Dan Koppen filled in admirably for him and IMO played even better than Walton. After that we came out of this game mostly healthy. I hope that you guys didn't suffer any injuries. Palmer is going to be sore from the whooping our D put on him though.

That's what you just did. Stop the hypocrisy. Yeah, we hate you too.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oakdb36 wrote:
Doom92 wrote:
Doom92 wrote:

Understatement. There really was no reason to come back other than to troll. Good to see he learned how to use paragraphs, though.

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Among other things...
Doom92

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
oakdb36 wrote:
Doom92 wrote:
Doom92 wrote:

Understatement. There really was no reason to come back other than to troll. Good to see he learned how to use paragraphs, though.

If I would have been wrong I would have come back and eaten crow. If we lost and I didn't come back and eat crow, then you would probably quote me and call me a homer. Since I came back to show you guys that I was right when most of you said that I was wrong, now suddenly I'm a troll.

Haha it's ok, I really shouldn't expect anything different from Raiders fans.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doom92 wrote:
If I would have been wrong I would have come back and eaten crow. If we lost and I didn't come back and eat crow, then you would probably quote me and call me a homer. Since I came back to show you guys that I was right when most of you said that I was wrong, now suddenly I'm a troll.

"Suddenly" Laughing

Your first post in here you were too. I honestly wasn't even going to say anything about you until you came back. Guess I really shouldn't expect anything different from you.

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Among other things...
Doom92

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
Doom92 wrote:

"Suddenly" Laughing

Your first post in here you were too. I honestly wasn't even going to say anything about you until you came back. Guess I really shouldn't expect anything different from you.

I told you guys my thoughts on the game and predicted correctly on how the game would turn out, but since they were unfavorable to the Raiders I'm a troll. Haha Rolling Eyes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 36 of 38

Jump to: