Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

First Mock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RamsFan24

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:29 am    Post subject: First Mock Reply with quote

This is my first way to early mock of the season, I'm so proud of how our young team is playing. This is truly a different team under Fisher, and I'm so excited to watch us grow and learn how to win together. I feel that we will end up with a better record than the Redskins and draft somewhere in between picks 10 to 15 for both picks, with us at pick 15. I think that we will grab a couple of nice free agents, and we grab some vetren backups also to add some depth. Now I would love to grab an really nice OL in the first to help solidify our o line, but our FO doesn't seem to draft o lineman early, so I'm going to stay with their trends.

1a.) Justin Hunter-WR, Tennessee

I love the way this kid plays, he has all the making of an very explosive play making go to receiver. Justin has the height, speed, vision, hands, route running, leaping ability with great separation and yac that we have been needing in an #1 receiver. He had the one bad injury last year, but he has came back strong and determined.

1b.) Eric Reid-FS, LSU

Eric is another playmaker from a great line and history of LSU secondaries, this kid is very exciting to watch. Reid would finally give us a true playmaker at safety, with good coverage skills that can also hit.

2.) Sean Porter-OLB, Texas A&M

Sean would finally complete our linebacking core with a very strong tackler who loves to make plays in the backfield. Sean has alot of potential and abilities to be an great OLB in this league.

3.) Rick Wagner-OT, Wisconsin

Rick comes from an very good coached school which have a history of producing some good lineman. He could come in at right tackle and protect Sam, Rick will benefit from having another great coach in Paul on the line.

Well there was my top four picks, I really like Keenan Allen and Jarvis Jones, but I feel that they will be long gone by the time our first two picks or on the clock. Well let me know what you guys think, its soooo early, but its fun to picture how good next years team will be when we can feel the rest of our holes in the roster, thanks.

ctp2124

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like all the positions you had us go but I think I like different players better at each position.

I'd prefer:
1a: Keenan Allen
1b: Robert Lester
2: Arthur Brown
3: Oday Aboushi

Obviously there is a long time till draft day, so this is just throwing people that I like out there. Who knows where these players stock and our picks will be by then.

Props to mike23md

Supporter of Mohammed Sanu and Lavonte David to the Rams
kgarrett12486

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way too early for this like you said, but I appreciate the effort...

It actually looks really good, all the picks are positions of need and have highly touted prospects at each one...

IDOG_det on the sig...
RamsFan24

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ctp2124 wrote:
Like all the positions you had us go but I think I like different players better at each position.

I'd prefer:
1a: Keenan Allen
1b: Robert Lester
2: Arthur Brown
3: Oday Aboushi

Obviously there is a long time till draft day, so this is just throwing people that I like out there. Who knows where these players stock and our picks will be by then.

Yes that draft list would be nice also, and I'm a huge Keenan Allan fan, I just don't know if he will be available at the time we might pick, but you never know.

RamsFan24

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kgarrett12486 wrote:
Way too early for this like you said, but I appreciate the effort...

It actually looks really good, all the picks are positions of need and have highly touted prospects at each one...

Yes it is way to early, lol, I'm just so excited to see a new Rams team that plays hard, mean, aggressive, fast and to the end. Man I hope we can beat the Seachickens and Little Red birds at home coming up. I'm really enjoying watching our team play.

Flatlyner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you believe Reid is far ahead of McDonald?
Lamarcus Joyner
Tre Mason
RamsFan24

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flatlyner wrote:

Hey Flatlyner, to answer your question, no I don't think that Reid is that far ahead of TJ, i actually like both of them, and I would love either of them on our team.

STLRamsFan99

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flatlyner wrote:

Right now I think Reid is ahead of McDonald as a prospect but that could change in the next few weeks with how well he plays against some tougher opponents. LSU has yet to play Florida, South Carolina, and Alabama. I really want to see how he does in those games.
ctp2124

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flatlyner wrote:

This seems to be a really deep safety class. Reid, McDonald, Jefferson, Lester, Vaccarro, those are all 2 rounds picks at the worst IMO.

Props to mike23md

Supporter of Mohammed Sanu and Lavonte David to the Rams
RamsFan24

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STLRamsFan99 wrote:
Flatlyner wrote:

Right now I think Reid is ahead of McDonald as a prospect but that could change in the next few weeks with how well he plays against some tougher opponents. LSU has yet to play Florida, South Carolina, and Alabama. I really want to see how he does in those games.

I totally agree, I can't wait to see if Reid continues to stay a step ahead, those games will really start to give us an better idea as the season goes on.

RamsFan24

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ctp2124 wrote:
Flatlyner wrote:

This seems to be a really deep safety class. Reid, McDonald, Jefferson, Lester, Vaccarro, those are all 2 rounds picks at the worst IMO.

Yes I'm so excited, this year does look like an deep safety class.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: