Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 ???th Off Season Mock.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rickyt31

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good mock. I like those Picks. I really like the Lemonier pick. One thing I noticed is that Auburn likes to drop him back in coverage sometimes. The dude can move. I think he will look even better standing up in our scheme than he does with his hand in the dirt.

I haven't had the chance to see Taylor play yet, but I've heard others talk about him on the draft forum. He seem like the right guy.

Good pick on Waddle. We will need another OG on the line who can run block just in case Vlad doesn't pan out. If Vlad does step up, then Waddle will be behind Moore until its time for him to start.

Quote:
JETS . HEAT . GSU & V-Tech (CF) . SYRACUSE (CB) . ATL MLS .
drew39k

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotta say, I'm on the rb is our #1 priority train. I think we do still need a safety and a pass rusher, our ol needs help too but a legit big time back would go along way for this team.
Technically yes... BUT by laws of playoff football, The Andrew Lucks lost to the Quarterbackbowl 47 winning Joe Flaccos. Whereas the Russel Wilsons lost to the Matt Ryans, who didnt even beat the Colin Kaepernicks.
ekill08x

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

glenearl18 wrote:
I NEVER say this, in fact I don't think I ever have in 10+ years of watching the NFL, but I want an offensive playmaker (RB or WR) in the 1st round. I'm all about good blocking making average skill players look insane (see LJ, Alexander) but it's so clear that this team needs a guy they can rely on to carry the team. I think it's a far bigger need than OLB, though we do need one pretty badly.

Don't know anything about this year's draft class, but just take the most insane offensive playmaker in the 1st and go from there.

I agree. We blew our shot at an OLB last year. We have to go offense, and a lot of offense. Its needs an overhaul. No matter how good our defense could be, it will never be good enough to over compensate for how pathetic we are on offense.

I like the Stefan Taylor pick but I guarantee he goes higher than the 4th round. Mark my words.

Props to JMG on the sig as usual
green24

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ekill08x wrote:
glenearl18 wrote:
I NEVER say this, in fact I don't think I ever have in 10+ years of watching the NFL, but I want an offensive playmaker (RB or WR) in the 1st round. I'm all about good blocking making average skill players look insane (see LJ, Alexander) but it's so clear that this team needs a guy they can rely on to carry the team. I think it's a far bigger need than OLB, though we do need one pretty badly.

Don't know anything about this year's draft class, but just take the most insane offensive playmaker in the 1st and go from there.

I agree. We blew our shot at an OLB last year. We have to go offense, and a lot of offense. Its needs an overhaul. No matter how good our defense could be, it will never be good enough to over compensate for how pathetic we are on offense.

I like the Stefan Taylor pick but I guarantee he goes higher than the 4th round. Mark my words.

The OLB class this year is MUCH better. This may be the best OLB class in a long time if everyone declares.
quietjetsket

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just finished the crazy salary cap. Go ahead and hate me for being different, you coward bastard.
rickyt31

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it. I wouldn't be mad if Tanny got fired. But some times I wonder if he get pressured into making bad moves. Between Rex and Woody, I'm sure they are always in his ear about certain players. Woody wants moves that will get him on the front page, Rex act like his scheme is so good that he can put anyone in it and succeed.

The only thing I question is the Williams pick. But if he can move like a FS or CB, then I wouldn't mind it. Taylor just had a bad game, but I'm not going to write him off because of it. We will see how he does for the rest of the season. Its hard predicting our drafts.

Watching Williams right now.

Quote:
quietjetsket

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
I like it. I wouldn't be mad if Tanny got fired. But some times I wonder if he get pressured into making bad moves. Between Rex and Woody, I'm sure they are always in his ear about certain players. Woody wants moves that will get him on the front page, Rex act like his scheme is so good that he can put anyone in it and succeed.

The only thing I question is the Williams pick. But if he can move like a FS or CB, then I wouldn't mind it. Taylor just had a bad game, but I'm not going to write him off because of it. We will see how he does for the rest of the season. Its hard predicting our drafts.

Watching Williams right now.

Taylor is a 2nd round grade right now so taking him in 4th should be hardly a problem.

If Grimes and Powell pan out as RB for Jets then speedy cat may be the choice over Taylor.
quietjetsket

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, you can't tell whether or not S can play like CB by watching game. The picture gets better at the combine or Senior Bowl practice.
quietjetsket

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am no longer to play the bickering game in the forum. I only use mock to get rid of my unhappiness.

Go to the first post to check out my friggin revised mock.
green24

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trading Harris and Cro? Shocked

I don't like that idea.
quietjetsket

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
Trading Harris and Cro? Shocked

I don't like that idea.

I need to make it happen for Melton and Avril. How could you dont like it? grr!!!
rickyt31

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad But I don't wanna trade Cro.

Quote:
quietjetsket

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:

Either way, he will be goner after 2013.
rickyt31

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

quietjetsket wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:

Either way, he will be goner after 2013.

aaaawwww man Crying or Very sad

Quote:
Heavinsent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not a huge fan of this mock. I don't like the idea of getting rid of Harris and Cro, and having Lankster as a starting CB? Ew.

Props to Jamison for the sig.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: