Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Zach Brown

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mesa_Titan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:05 pm    Post subject: Zach Brown Reply with quote

Very impressed with him. IMO, he should be starting over Witherspoon when McCarthy comes back. Witherspoon just looks done to me, he's invisible most of the time, and missing tackles the other times when he shows himself.

Anyone else think Brown should unseat Spoon?

mission27 wrote:
Mesa_Titan is God.

#JDI
UTMoc10

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with you. Brown is a lot quicker and isn't as big of a mismatch against TE's. Also the rumor he was soft seems ridiculous. Hasn't show a bit of that at all to me.

Props to "Peppers90" on the sig
Mesa_Titan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UTMoc10 wrote:
I'm with you. Brown is a lot quicker and isn't as big of a mismatch against TE's. Also the rumor he was soft seems ridiculous. Hasn't show a bit of that at all to me.

Yeah, I mean, he's probably not as tough as Ayers or McCarthy, but hell, who is? Laughing

mission27 wrote:
Mesa_Titan is God.

#JDI
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno. I haven't really noticed him, but that could be a good thing, pending which way you view that.
Dionysus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trust me, Brown is going to unseat Spoon like McCarthy did Ruud. One thing about it, Munchak is not afraid to make the switch if he sees the improvement. That's why our team is so young now. I think Brown definitely needs to start Spoon this week especially. The Texans have too many weapons and we need as much speed on the field as we can get. Ayers, Brown and McCarthy are the combination we need on the field to chase down guys like Foster, Daniels, and Casey.

Why are Mouton and Sensabaugh starting over Tommy Campbell? Gray couldn't stop raving about how good his technique was during the offseason and preseason, so why is he pushed down the depth chart? Did he p1ss somebody off?

deeluxx3

Hot Shot Crew
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^I want to see Campbell out there, mainly because athletes, when used creatively, can be beasts on the field (see Antonio Cromartie in his 2nd year I think when he had 10 picks)...not saying Campbell will make as many plays as that, but you have to get the athletes on the field sometimes! Mouton sucks in coverage still, but his tackling has been ON POINT!

RIP Crakburn & BoYz2tHeBoWl
RIP Steve "Air" McNair...the greatest Titan of all-time
Dionysus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing about Mouton and Sensabaugh is, much like Verner, they're mainly NBs not starting outside CBs. But we have Mouton playing the outside, which makes no sense to me, and Sensabaugh in the dime package. On the other hand, Campbell is an outside CB. You'd think that with his size and speed, he should fair better with the big receivers than Mouton or Sensabaugh.
VY-FTW

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tho he is my adopt a titan. Tommie cannot get on the field and I dont get it. Hes so big and fast your telling me we can't get him in there on a play or two? I still think he would be a great FS. But thats just me..

Also what about tommie to WR! Hes big 6'3 220 and fast (4.3 fast) and can jump pretty well. Couple of screen plays and some slants to him would be great. Maybe even a go route or a end around... But hey im thinking out side the box.
Same time as Mike Vicks new dog grooming show.

Justin Hunter #FTW
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
justing101

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Zach Brown has been awesome Laughing (my adopt a titan)
But I think Akeem Ayers has been our best devensive player so far this year. He has been amazing.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: